question about wife/marriage

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Hello,

I have a few questions about my D9 chart:

I notice Rahu/Ketu on the 1/7 axis, what is the outcome of this? Also, Mercury is with Ketu and exalted, is this good?

I also see exchange of 2nd house lord and 10th house lord (Jupiter/Mars), is this good for me or my wife?

I am male so I would like to know if marriage is indicated in navamsa and what characteristics my wife would have

I have attached the chart below

unknown.png

w91FsDOHP6fEgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

mathur_dinesh

Please put your questions in entirety. The various factors that you mention will be taken into consideration by the astrologer to reach a comprehensive conclusion. For example when you ask what your navamsha says about your marriage, do you mean that navamsha can say something quite different from the birth chart. Destiny does not reveal itself in bits and pieces.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Please put your questions in entirety. The various factors that you mention will be taken into consideration by the astrologer to reach a comprehensive conclusion. For example when you ask what your navamsha says about your marriage, do you mean that navamsha can say something quite different from the birth chart. Destiny does not reveal itself in bits and pieces.

I am mainly interested in knowing:
-What my wife will be like (physical/mental traits)
-My career and success after marriage

Thank you for your time sir.