Moon Conj Saturn in 12th House Synastry

capropa

Is this a special aspect to have in a synastry chart? Me and my best friend who I have a crush on have this at an exact aspect in 29 degrees Cancer (my moon, her saturn) which falls into her 12th house in the synastry overlay. I know Saturn and 12th house synastry have a bit of a notoriety to them but I feel as if she and I have the same mind and we're always thinking about the same thing at the same time. I've attached the synastry chart for further reference.

capropa

Oh I thought I had attached it, here it is!

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__28-12-2004_10-26_p_15-7-2005_08-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart23-700__28-12-2004_10-26_p_15-7-2005_08-00.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 37

wan

Saturn is actually in his joy in the 12th house. However, any kind of hard aspect between Moon and Saturn is very difficult to handle.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think her Saturn on your Moon only reiterates your own natal Moon Saturn conjunction. So you have inherent experience with Moon Saturn conjunction and won't feel it as much. Saturn is about restriction, learning hard lessons, making a stable foundation.

Ordinarily I wouldn't find it particularly favorable in synastry, but since you have the conjunction natally, it may be something that you are comfortable with. It looks like your friend has a natal Moon Saturn square so maybe both of you are comfy with Moon Saturn energy.

ElenaJ

Thanks for posting the aspect table.
What IleneK wrote has a lot of truth to it.
You both have either a moon/saturn conjunction or square.
This actually is a double sided blade, in that the moon in your chart represents the women you are attracted to you, the qualities you seek in a woman. Moon/saturn conjunction could then be a Capricorn or Aquarius sun, moon or ascendent/descendent, or a woman with a strong moon/saturn contact. So in this sense, she reflects what you are looking for.
Moon as emotions and Saturn as responsibility make these contacts sometimes difficult, especially when they are in hard aspect. At the same time, they bind very tightly.
You feel very committed to each other, you feel you can rely on your partner and on the relationship, there is a sense of safety and security with this person.
It can sometimes become too emotionally distanced, moon is emotional and Saturn certainly is not. Because you both have this in your charts, and in the synastry, it is easier for you to understand it, and to be tolerant because you "expect" it.
Up to this point, so far so good, but then in comes the clinker.
Your friend also has a moon square mars aspect, which also reflects your natal requirement of a female partner, because you have an out of sign moon square mars. You mirror each other in this energy.
To tie things further together, she has a wide sun/saturn conjunction which forms a T-square with her moon/mars opposition.
And your moon, exactly square her moon and on her Saturn falls right into this configuration!
It isn't an accident that you two met up, this is the universe at work.
Just to add some more ingredients into this curry pot, your Chiron falls on her T-square, so lots of lessons for you to learn here.
And let's not stop there, your nodes lie over her mars/moon opposition, while her south node conjuncts your Jupiter.
So we are talking here about a Karmic connection, and it will make you both suffer but not allow you to let go!
For the joy you will share together, both Jupiters are involved in easy aspects with both sets of Venus and mercury, and hers also squares your sun giving you confidence and a lift up.
Your Venus/mars is in easy contact with her mercury/venus/mars, which will help keep things loving and friendly, and smooth over the differences the moon square moon will present.
If this is not enough, you have Uranus conjunct ascendent, and Uranus is her descendent ruler, so you present yourself in a way that matches her needs in a relationship, while conversely your ascendent ruler is Neptune and hers is conjunct her descendent, again mirroring your energy. All this creates a "glue" that keeps you two drawn together.
A challenging but very rewarding relationship all summed up.

Last edited:

capropa

Thank you so much! That honestly explains so much about it, there were so many things in the chart that I noticed but didn't really understand what they'd mean or if they'd have an affect on it such as my Uranus on my ascendant mirroring her Aquarius descendant, I assume her Mercury on her ascendant also mirrors my Virgo descendant in a similar way which explains a lot. There's a very powerful connection between us and I'm glad I know more about it.