Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 10-17-2011, 04:33 AM

Is it really over?

Hi,
I need some help. In the chart,

She is Venus/Moon/ and Jupiter Rx (As it is in the 1st house)
He is Mar/Sun

The background is they are spouse, the man has another woman and wants to leave his wife, but his family fond the wife very much and try to help to solve the problem. And the wife still have a wish that the husband will return to her.

Next aspect of Moon is sec-trine Mar and then trine Saturn
Moon is also rule her 4th house, and Saturn rule his 4th house, possibly they would be return by helping of somebody in his family?

But Venus is weak in own detriment and will square Mar soon. I don't think it's good for her.

By the way there is no aspect between Mar and Murcury (which I take Murcury as another woman), so I don't think he will be with another woman either.

So what is conclusion for this chart? please help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_258_is_it_really_over_41968_11832.jpg (84.5 KB, 15 views)

Unread 10-17-2011, 05:17 AM

Re: Is it really over?

Does Jupiter RX has any role in this chart?
Unread 10-17-2011, 06:11 AM

Is this about you or a friend? Is the friend the wife or the husband?
Unread 10-17-2011, 07:13 AM

Post Re: Is it really over?

Can you give the general details of both the husband and wife.
General Detail -
Time of Birth
Place of Birth
Date of Birth
Unread 10-17-2011, 07:37 AM

It's my friend chart, asks about her husband, she did the chart asked me help to see as she is a novice as well.
Unread 10-17-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
Hi,
I need some help. In the chart,

She is Venus/Moon/ and Jupiter Rx (As it is in the 1st house)
He is Mar/Sun

The background is they are spouse, the man has another woman and wants to leave his wife, but his family fond the wife very much and try to help to solve the problem. And the wife still have a wish that the husband will return to her.

Next aspect of Moon is sec-trine Mar and then trine Saturn
Moon is also rule her 4th house, and Saturn rule his 4th house, possibly they would be return by helping of somebody in his family?

But Venus is weak in own detriment and will square Mar soon. I don't think it's good for her.

By the way there is no aspect between Mar and Murcury (which I take Murcury as another woman), so I don't think he will be with another woman either.

So what is conclusion for this chart? please help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlokesh View Post
Can you give the general details of both the husband and wife.
General Detail -
Time of Birth
Place of Birth
Date of Birth
__________________________________________________ __________

The wife is birth time is :
23 September, 1977, 4:04 p.m., Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.

The husband birth time is :
10 September, 1973 : 3.40 a.m., Nakhon Nayok, Thailand.

Please help me see, thank you so much.
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:19 AM

Taking a look at your chart and viewing the compatibility i don't find any issues that should exist between the husband and wife.
The planetary conditions are fine as per now.
The only problem is there is one mismatch in the match making. But in India the people don't give much preference to it. But it is a responsible factor of marriage and in your case the total score is 0 in this section.
may be this is the reason of all the problems that your friend is facing.
i have no idea about how you do match making in Thailand. But according to Vedic astrology, it is a sign of trouble.

But don't panic consult a good astrologer in your country they will surely give you some good suggestions.
If you go according to Vedic Astro then you can contact us on this website -

http://www.myastrologypuja.com
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:27 AM

So, it's good or bad? Will they survive?
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:36 AM

hmmm
if you consider this fact than its bad they wont survive. as the community in India who believe in this factor don't marry with there son or daughter if the score is not good.
But if we ignore this factor, the things will get normal soon. I hope
Unread 10-17-2011, 12:57 PM

ptlokesh............. please this is a horary chart section for horary charts asking for natal charts in this section causes confusion.

can you please just make the sugestion then go to the appropriate room to give the help there please.

its happening a bit to much
Unread 10-17-2011, 03:57 PM

Thank you ptlokesh,

And could anyone give me more opinion for my horary question? DiDi and another member, please.
Unread 10-18-2011, 04:08 AM

Hi,
Can anybody help me, please?
Unread 10-18-2011, 05:39 AM

Hi thank you for clearing that up. I am new at this and pick up as I go along.

Ok so she is Venus and he is Mars. She is in his first house, peregrine, but in the fiery path.

He is Mars in her forth house, (yes the house of family, but also the house of endings") also peregrine, in a square to Venus, so you can really see the tension.
(If we turn the chart and take the 7th house of marriage and count 4 houses from that we see it is ruled by Aquarius, which is Saturn. Saturn is applying to Mars by 0 degrees in a square, and by 10 degrees sextile to the moon.)

Venus and Mars are seperating -7 degree's (could show this has been going on for a while) and the moon is applying by 6 degrees

Wow the sun is conjunct by 0 degrees the fixed star Foramen, which is associated with Peril

Jupiter is conjunct the AC, which usually is beneficial and means that the outcome will be in favor of the person asking the question, that is of course unless it is afflicted. And yikes... It's in opposition to Venus! HER significator.. Ouch..

This to me looks like yes, it is really over. With Saturn applying to both the moon and mars I think that he won't or can't leave yet.. Either because of emotional or financial reasons.. I think he loves her but is extremely hurt.

(More to add.. Dr. Farr uses lots in horary and I find it to be pretty accurate although most horary astrologers don't use them, but I looked at the lot of divorce and it is exactly opposite from Venus, down to the minutes! Lot of Divorce: 9 Taurus 00. )

Last edited by lilithofeden; 10-18-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:43 AM

Thank you lilitofeden,

"This to me looks like yes, it is really over. With Saturn applying to both the moon and mars I think that he won't or can't leave yet.. Either because of emotional or financial reasons.. I think he loves her but is extremely hurt."

So what you mean? it is really over? he still love her? why he can't return? My friend told me smebody said the other woman put a black majic on him which I don't know if it true.

Anything notice in the chart?
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:44 AM

And dr.farr, can you help me please?
Unread 10-18-2011, 06:58 AM

You said;

"the sun is conjunct by 0 degrees the fixed star Foramen, which is associated with Peril"

I hope that would be not too bad or harm to her?
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:03 AM

Hi.
By "other woman" do you mean he is having an affair?

Since Saturn rules his "house of endings" I used it in my interpretation. Saturn is usually slow and restricting, so I assume that for what ever reason he will be restricted before he actually leaves, which I think he will.

As for the fixed star of peril, it does not mean she is in danger, since the question is about the relationship. The relationship is in immediate danger and will result in loss.

I am unsure about the black majik, I actually don't think horary can answer that for you as it isn't something proven to be true.
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithofeden View Post
Hi.
By "other woman" do you mean he is having an affair?

Since Saturn rules his "house of endings" I used it in my interpretation. Saturn is usually slow and restricting, so I assume that for what ever reason he will be restricted before he actually leaves, which I think he will.

As for the fixed star of peril, it does not mean she is in danger, since the question is about the relationship. The relationship is in immediate danger and will result in loss.

I am unsure about the black majik, I actually don't think horary can answer that for you as it isn't something proven to be true.
Yes, he has an affair, in very short time with the woman, so fast and unexpect he told his wife who being with him almost 16 years that he wants to go with her. That makes her shock and hurt badly.
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:38 AM

But you are right he try to solve her feeling and many duty they've done together, but it's not easy for him.He care about her a lot and can't leaves her completely, but she still don't know what she can do.

I take another woman as Murcury, as she in his sign and also in detriment of Venus and fall of Moon, yet she is rule his 12nd house - hidden affair, but I can't see any aspect between Mar and Murcury, and Mar have no dignity of Mercury, I'm so doubt if he really want to be with that woman. What do you think?

Possibly to take Saturn to be that woman as it's rule his 5th house? but it's not make sense, and also it is in house of Venus, my friend told me, that woman doesn't like her a lot. So I can't think she is Saturn.

Can you interprete some more?

Last edited by Pan; 10-18-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:14 AM

You know, I had a funny feeling when interpreting this chart that SOMEONE was cheating! At first I thought your friend was, because her husband seems to have negative feelings towards her which I thought was from pain and hurt. Maybe it is as a lot can happen in 16 years and there is a reason he felt pushed away to have an affair, but then I saw how much she doesn't want him to leave, and how much he does and then though he was the one cheating. I didn't say anything though because to me, I can't see anything that points to it! It was just a feeling.

Your friend needs to kick him to the curb because he WILL leave. This chart is pretty clear like I said, he won't leave because of Saturn, but once those aspects pass he is gone.
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:21 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

a) by Magic 8 Ball
-using the Part of Mariage (ascendant+cusp of 7th-venus) as quesited significator, this falls @ 3 Taurus = Venus = a "yes" answer to this question (yes it is over)

b) by Primary Ankara horary
-using the Part of Marriage (POM) to delineate this question as being the most specific significator to the question
-POM @ 3 Taurus
-querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus
-marriage/husband = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-POM in querent's house (shows she hopes for marriage more than husband does) = + testimony
-Venus in sign-opposition to POM = - testimony
-Venus in its detriment in Scorpio, and also in a pitted degree = - testimony
-Mars (husband) flows away from POM = - testimony
-Moon (co-significator) flows away from POM = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

...with a net -3 testimonies, indications are that the marriage is "over"
(Note Lilithofeden's results with the Lot of Divorce-same house/sign as the Part of Marriage, puts divorce right in the querent's house! Take this along with the negative ramifications which I have listed relative to the Part of Marriage, and there is further confirmation of the unfortunate indications about the current and future state of this marriage)
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:31 AM

What do you think about the Mercury girl lilithofeden? Do you agree with me that maybe he won't go with her? He would be alone at the end.
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

a) by Magic 8 Ball
-using the Part of Mariage (ascendant+cusp of 7th-venus) as quesited significator, this falls @ 3 Taurus = Venus = a "yes" answer to this question (yes it is over)

b) by Primary Ankara horary
-using the Part of Marriage (POM) to delineate this question as being the most specific significator to the question
-POM @ 3 Taurus
-querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus
-marriage/husband = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-POM in querent's house (shows she hopes for marriage more than husband does) = + testimony
-Venus in sign-opposition to POM = - testimony
-Venus in its detriment in Scorpio, and also in a pitted degree = - testimony
-Mars (husband) flows away from POM = - testimony
-Moon (co-significator) flows away from POM = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

...with a net -3 testimonies, indications are that the marriage is "over"
(Note Lilithofeden's results with the Lot of Divorce-same house/sign as the Part of Marriage, puts divorce right in the querent's house! Take this along with the negative ramifications which I have listed relative to the Part of Marriage, and there is further confirmation of the unfortunate indications about the current and future state of this marriage)
Thank you dr.farr,

It's so sad but true, Lot of Divorce is same house/sign of Part of Marriage, there is no future and maybe it's the best way for her, isn't it? OMG..
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:41 AM

Remember that in astrology we get indications and trends, NOT absolute fate (that is my opinion at least) These people COULD change this negative trend if they take appropriate action, but you see both the man and his wife would have to share the same motivation for making the changes needed, and, probably, that won't happen-so the astrological trend indications will likely prove to be "true", unfortunately...
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:38 AM

Thank you dr.farr, I do agree with you.