Querent Jupiter retrograde

oana11

Hello

In my chart for another article to publish, the Querent is Jupiter rx.
Does that mean he's in a difficult situation?
Jupiter aspects L9 meaning a positive outcome.
The article is also represented by Jupiter. That may mean that there is a need to reassess the article.
What do you think about this chart?
Thank you.

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 34

Hermeshadesluna

Hello

In my chart for another article to publish, the Querent is Jupiter rx.
Does that mean he's in a difficult situation?
Jupiter aspects L9 meaning a positive outcome.
The article is also represented by Jupiter. That may mean that there is a need to reassess the article.
What do you think about this chart?
Thank you.
In Short at looking at the First House, Moon in 1st, Hidden Enemy Aspect coming from.the 7th, in applying semi square to the 9th, This does not bode well.(This is without looking at the parallels or fixed Stars) Positive Motivation Ares Day. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3sp3

oana11

Thank you very much.
Enemies - that's the last thing I would have liked.
Jupiter in second house, is it about financial problems?

Hermeshadesluna

Thank you very much.
Enemies - that's the last thing I would have liked.
Jupiter in second house, is it about financial problems?
It's about property, and finances, since the depositors of Jupiter are in the 4th and 2nd. Much Clarity on this Hermes Day. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is work to be done on the article with Jup retrograde. This may be the unease in the matter that you feel as Moon in its detriment in Cap.
But Merc ruler of the 9th does apply to trine Jup. Which in encouraging. And so is Moon's next aspect by favorable sextile to benefic Venus.
I would not give up hope, but there is work to be done on the article.

oana11

Thank you very much Ilenek and Haermeshadesluna for helping me reading the chart. Venus in detriment but in 10th house is not so powerless, isn't it?