who will win?

A

Anonymous

There will be a football match on Saturday (23.April, 2005, 17h, Beograd) between “C.Zvezda” and “Partizan”. These teams are from the top of the score table: “Partizan” is the first and “C.Zvezda” is the second on the table. The match will play on “C.Zvezda”’s stadium.
Does the horary chart may predict winer of the match?
My question is: Who will win: “C.Zvezda” or “Partizan”?
Data: 21.April.2005, 20:15h, 20e29, 44n48, (Beograd), Time zone: GMT+2.
So, first what you can notice is VOC Moon. Does it mean that there are no be winner of this match? Has someone practice with “that” charts? Or is it more helpful to drow horary chart for the start of football match?

Greetings,
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
Dear Goca,
I think that this question is not quite properly asked: it is much more easily to discern the right answer from a horary chart when it is phrased: "Will this team win the game ?" It implies a closer identification with that team, you are therefore more involved in the question, and the answer is more obvious.
(Are a fan of any of these teams ? Or did you bet on one of them ?)
Ok, enough criticism, let's get to the chart...

This is the chart, set for 21.April.2005, 20:15h, Beograd
match-beograd.gif

But the Moon is VOC. Usually the VOC Moon denies a positive answer. But what is the positive answer in this case ?
Or, it may just indicate a lack of focus and motivation to ask this question.

The first team, C.Zvezda is represented in the 5th house (ruler Jupiter). The second one, Partisan, in the 11th. (ruler Mercury)
Jupiter and Mercury are in mutual reception by triplicity.
Jupiter has a little advantage on Mercury - it is not peregrine, it is in its own term, while Mercury is peregrine. That's why C.Zvezda will be a little bit more focused on the game than Partisan.
Jupiter disposes Mercury by term (or receives Mercury in its term). This refers to C.Zvezda playing on its own stadium, in front of all its supporters - which of course is another advantage.
But Jupiter is retrograde. Will this mean, that C.Zvezda will not be able to use the above mentioned advantages ? Possible.

And there is still that Moon void of course. How about a draw match ?

A

Anonymous

Radu, thanks for this realy detail explanation! I thought that I should look at 1th and 7th house (rivals) but I see it is the metter of 5 th and 11th house. So I know learn something new! Thank you! And I will folow your advice in future about how formulate question!

Thanks and greetings,
Goca

pwadm

Staff member
So, Zvezda scored first - min.13 (Jupiter stronger than Mercury), but they couldn't maintain this advantage (Jupiter retrograde) and Partizan stroke back - min.25. Nice.

pwadm

Staff member
Thank you. Please sent more of these sports horary questions.
I am not a fan myself, so I cannot ask such questions.

btw, I'd suggest you create an account on this forum so that you might be announced by email of the replies, if you wish.

A

Anonymous

I still think about that VOC Moon. Someone say that VOC Moon tells that there will be no change in situation. Mybe we can perceive this Moon as “so there will not be new difference in score between these two teams on score table”. So that VOC Moon was support element to your explanation of this chart!

pwadm

Staff member
Something like that. Remember, Goca asked "Who will win?". She presumed that one of the teams would win. However the VOC Moon denied that. So at the end of the game, no one won, the matched ended in a draw.