How does the dark side of a Leo manifest?

david starling

So, one can assume that 50% of Leos could have night charts, so the "dark side", going by your logic, would be pronounced in them? Ummm... :andy:

I don't know. It might make an interesting study though, for anyone who's interested enough. Why automatically rule it out? Aren't you, yourself, using sect to determine which planets are on team Native?

This wouldn't mean a "bad" person. Just someone who prefers to remain private, and less likely to desire fame and recognition.

Last edited:

Bunraku

A dark Leo’s Sun is in-sect and Hayz when it is night, as the shadows and darkness are most prominent in its absence.

Bunraku

Moon is fire and the light of the sky, while the ground is black and the sky is a deep blue hue and this is day time. Plants weep red and are black.

Night time is when the sky is red and the sun burns black. It has a blue halo. The soil is red and the water turns black.

Leo is black and watery. Cancer is red and fiery.

aquarius7000

Is this standard Trad?

there are occultists in Germany who consider Saturn "the Black Sun".
In that context, a night Chart would have Leo ruled by Saturn.

Per Jyotish-Vedic, which describes Saturn in great depth. Saturn is the cursed son of the Sun. Father and son are almost enemies, and Saturn is the exact opp in humour amd temper compared to the son. The sun being warm and bright, Saturn is cold and dark. One is considered the giver of life, the other the opposite.

david starling

Per Jyotish-Vedic, which describes Saturn in great depth. Saturn is the cursed son of the Sun. Father and son are almost enemies, and Saturn is the exact opp in humour amd temper compared to the son. The sun being warm and bright, Saturn is cold and dark. One is considered the giver of life, the other the opposite.

I read that in Vedic astrology, Saturn is linked to Shiva.

I also remember seeing a claim that the Sun is considered a Malefic in Vedic.

The19thLaw

One thing that comes to mind when I think of Leo is cut-throat, only rivaled by Capricorn in this regard. From what I have seen, Leos are the quiet types that wait in the shadows when they are mad but when they deliver punishment, it lacks all empathy.

Looking back at a chart, I noticed that Pablo Escobar had a Pluto in Leo that touched a lot of his inner planets. Now obviously, while many modern astrologers claim that the sign is a softie, reality does not line up. The world saw what a fire heavy person in Pablo Escobar did to the crime world, I cannot think of a criminal more ruthless off the top of my head.

I feel like when Leos attack and kill, they do so not only lacking mercy but with such focus after a hurt pride that the target is wounded and destroyed beyond any means. It is no shock to me that so many Scorpios are fearful of the sign and have taken to bashing it all over the internet.

Maybe a part of why Scorpios hate Leo is also why they envy Capricorns, mars is exalted in Capricorn and Pluto is said to be exalted in Leo. Perhaps that talks about why the sign has such a hidden dark side that cannot be rivaled by any other sign except for Capricorn.

chiamaria

One thing that comes to mind when I think of Leo is cut-throat, only rivaled by Capricorn in this regard. From what I have seen, Leos are the quiet types that wait in the shadows when they are mad but when they deliver punishment, it lacks all empathy.

Looking back at a chart, I noticed that Pablo Escobar had a Pluto in Leo that touched a lot of his inner planets. Now obviously, while many modern astrologers claim that the sign is a softie, reality does not line up. The world saw what a fire heavy person in Pablo Escobar did to the crime world, I cannot think of a criminal more ruthless off the top of my head.

I feel like when Leos attack and kill, they do so not only lacking mercy but with such focus after a hurt pride that the target is wounded and destroyed beyond any means. It is no shock to me that so many Scorpios are fearful of the sign and have taken to bashing it all over the internet.

Maybe a part of why Scorpios hate Leo is also why they envy Capricorns, mars is exalted in Capricorn and Pluto is said to be exalted in Leo. Perhaps that talks about why the sign has such a hidden dark side that cannot be rivaled by any other sign except for Capricorn.

Yeah but..... Do you really want to take pride in such characteristics? Cruelty is never really a cool thing, especially if enacted in the wrong situations where you can end up feeling severe regret afterwards. I can understand it in extreme cases (someone killed a loved one of yours), but the thing is it's often applied in much more moderate situations where the reaction is over the top.

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Leo, also known as Leo, is considered an excellent and influential zodiac sign. The lord of this zodiac sign is Sun, and its symbol is 'Singh' (Lion). This zodiac sign symbolizes victory, prominence and prosperity on earth. But what happens when Leo's dark side is revealed? There is a secret hidden behind this which we will explore in this article.

Leo zodiac sign and its importance:

The Leo zodiac sign is considered very important in astrology. The establishment and strength of this zodiac sign is different from other zodiac signs. It has the influence of the Sun which makes it even more excellent.

Meaning of black side:

The dark side, called the new moon, is an extremely important time when the moon is deprived of fullness and the darkness of the night increases. At this time, there are no moon rays in the sky, making the night extremely dark. Starting from the dark side, the moon slowly waxes again, revealing the new moon and infusing new energy.

The dark side of Leo:

When there is a dark side in Leo, this time is mainly based on the strength of the Sun. The Sun symbolizes its subjects, meaning, and power and is especially strong during this time. The influence of the Sun in Leo is greater during this time and this zodiac sign increases in its importance.

Effects and consequences:

On the dark side, the influence of Leo is more excellent and powerful. During this time, people feel their power, motivation, and self-respect even more strongly. This time is also important from a political and literary point of view and new beginnings can begin.

termination:

In this inspiring and mysterious journey, we see how the dark side of Leo manifests and what it can hold. This time brings a fresh start and energy that can help people towards achieving their goals. By using this time properly, a person can make his life more successful.

obsidianmineral

In my view, it’s sorta pointless to discuss the dark side of Leo or any sign because you will never see a chart where the Sun is in Leo and that’s it. The sign isn’t good nor bad by nature, just like with any other, it’s just a pattern or archetype. If the chart is predominantly Leo and it manifests itself badly, then there are a myriad of ways that can happen. I’ve seen it all: from narcissism and stunted ego development to manipulation, lying and pretenses. The degree of evolution and “quality” depends entirely on the aspects, the life circumstances and the rest of the chart. The ego is the ego and the Sun will always be the Sun in the chart, whether that’s the ego of a Buddhist monk, a serial killer or an average person, and a Leo may be any of these three. If the Leo Sun is what’s “afflicted” then the more likely outcomes are callousness, insensitivity, manipulation, falsity, bias, perceiving threats and insults where there are not, narcissism, and so on - the more obvious and outward displays of a weak ego. In other signs, like with the water or earth signs, a narcissist is more likely to be covert one, instead of being the TV show example of one.

A healthy ego depends very much on the condition of the Sun as well as Saturn. I believe Saturn is the planet which holds in check the personality and more steadily defines character and maturity. Simply because it’s an implacable realistic force that we must abide to. We live in a Saturn-ruled reality. Only the true pain and failure of this world teaches us humility and responsibility.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi All,
I am a Leo with Scorpio rising, My M.C. is conjunct Pluto and Regulus, the heart of the lion.
I do investigate dark subjects but i don't practice them.
picture 272.jpg

Humanitarian

The sign is portrayed as being jolly and happy go lucky but when it has been pushed to the brink of anger (say someone assaults their mother or lover or children) and breaking point, what is the jolly and happy go lucky spirit like?
Their ego will burst and become a feline beast, like a lion or a tiger, so that the Leo person can fight with you as much as they can, until their own death.
Note: Singular usage of "they"

Mad Madam Mimm

Moon is fire and the light of the sky, while the ground is black and the sky is a deep blue hue and this is day time. Plants weep red and are black.

Night time is when the sky is red and the sun burns black. It has a blue halo. The soil is red and the water turns black.

Leo is black and watery. Cancer is
Reading this just made me feel like total Pisces 🤦‍♀️
X ray mind *****
Made a lot of sense for about two seconds, then I lost it….
Ohhh you almost had it…. You slippery fish!