Best vocation, career options

Noelb

Dear all,

What are the best career prospects based on this natal chart?
Looking forward to hearing your insights and advice.

With Regards,

B

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_b.45339.51459.gif
    astro_w2gw_b.45339.51459.gif
    50 KB · Views: 98

waybread

How do you feel about accountancy?

Can you say a bit about yourself (education level, what you are doing now?) "Blind" chart readings are often inefficient.

Noelb

Dear waybread,

Thank you for replying.

I'm majoring in International Relations, and I plan on heading into the humanitarian field. Working in NGOs, dealing with humanitarian crises and assessing real-life ground situations in affected regions.

That being said, I would like to pursue my Masters but I would prefer to start my career as a humanitarian before I embark on my graduate studies.

Hope to hear from you soon.

With Regards,

B

GoldenLion12

This is just a suggestion, but this really kind of reminds me of the Health Field of some sort with the Virgo/Capricorn/Cancer. While it can be communications, administration, human resources, or some kind of department such as possibilities of Government, Human Service Department, Medical, Health.

waybread

With sun conjunct Jupiter trine Neptune, I suppose something humanitarian and international makes sense. But you have a strong earth element in your chart, which generally suggests that you take a practical, even material approach to life.

So you might think of how to apply your practical attributes in the service of your humanitarian goals.

Here is a motto from Hindu scriptures that I like, that seems like it fits your chart:

"When I don't know who I am, I serve you.
When I know who I am, I am you."

I think the key here is service to others, and there are many different ways you can fulfil it.

detectahead

Noelb, Imo International relations (sun conjunct Jupiter) and Humanitarian crisis(saturn in Aquarius/7th H) work is a great reflection of the placements of these planetary energies!
Your MC is Aries,ruler Mars in 12th which is "taking action to get the ball rolling in real life ground situations" The 12th rules remote places,unkempt land or wilderness areas. Mars opposition moon(cancer Asc) could reflect difficulties with women superiors in your work atmosphere

Last edited:

Noelb

Dear all,

Thank you for your kind replies and insights. I really do appreciate your time and effort for replying this thread.

I'm in my final year of my undergraduate studies. I studied the field of bio-electronics and this was another path that I initially wanted to pursue, by pursuing further studies. I feel at times, my energies are really scattered and this 'Carpe Diem' psyche of mine drive my thirst of knowledge and sometimes power and ambition.

I am practical and crave security, particularly my personal material security. That's how I feel logically, but my heart tells me otherwise.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

With gratitude and warm regards,

B

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
cancer asc, sensitive, intuitive, possessive;

asc lord moon over 6th cap, ambitious, hardworking, diplomatic;
rahu sag 6th, impulsive, tactical;

10th lord mars with ketu separative south node 12th gemini for foreign lands, hospitals;
hyper-analytical, information technology, analytics, pulmonologist/surgery etc;

and accident prone; pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-feet etc
mars highest deg, the core personality;

sat own acq 7th quadrant, growth-riches through
public admin/mass supervision-leadership; sat retro-delayed results;
sat acq reformist, innovative, technical aptitudes;

retro sat towards cap 6th, opp mars, stress-struggle in health-employment;
entrepreneurial-mech aptitudes; moon-sat cap labour economics, geomatics, etc

venus lord 11th for gains own libra 3rd, gains from siblings, aptitudes for
public relations, communications, counseling, artistic aptitudes-dance/song etc;

jup lord 9th for luck, sun-mer-jup virgo 2nd, mer virgo elevated,
sun 2nd lord for finances; critical thinking-perfectionist;

literary-oratory-advisory aptitudes; and aptitudes for
health services management, astrology, banking, audit, quality management;
jup virgo 2nd highest deg - factor for vocation;

jup now transit scorpio trine own pisces 09th supportive of luck-edu;
trine cancer as good for general health and well-being;
jup scorpio promoting research-occult aptitudes;

sat transit own cap-moon 6th, good for employment matters,
while may have to care for health - heart, lungs, knees, intestines, head;
separative ketu now transit sat acq 7th, detachment from relationship;
pain-injury-surgery abdominals, lower legs, sciatica, to care;

hope insights help reflect, adapt and integrate,

do share feedbacks how true-useful etc,

wishing luck from jupiter,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Noelb

Dear all,

I am in the process of applying for a future leaders programme under a healthcare firm. I really do hope I will get a shot at this because it really coincides with my career inspirations of being a bio-electronics engineer and I may have the chance to travel around the world.
Hope everything turns out alright.

With kindness and warmest regards,

B

Noelb

Dear all I’ve applied for a biomedical engineering degree and I plan to study hard and work my way up to enrol in Med school. Based on this natal chart, is a career as a surgeon suitable?

JUPITERASC

Dear all I’ve applied for a biomedical engineering degree

and I plan to study hard and work my way up to enrol in Med school.
Based on this natal chart, is a career as a surgeon suitable?

Ours is an astrological learning forum :smile:
members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs

and so
if you are interested to learn ways
of finding answers to your career question
the following is useful information
for anyone interested to learn

01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
BobZemco
user_offline.gif

Re: How to find your career in a chart
Quote:
Originally Posted by fushiafairy
I don't see any vocational stickies.

You have a good idea. As many times as I've looked in this forum I didn't notice that.

In traditional astrology,
we use Mercury, Venus and Mars
to determine someone's career
or profession.
The Midheaven in traditional astrology
represents the Native's Dignity, Honor
and Preferments.

In modern English, the MC is the Native's ego, status, ability to lead or command, the potential for advancement and promotion, and recognition or awards. So the MC only plays a role in one's career by setting the parameters.

As an example, someone's chart might have a heavy Mars influence, and so we might conclude (along with other factors) that the person is a leader, and then we look to the MC to tell us if this person will be the Chief Executive Officer of a major corporation or merely a low level floor manager at a restaurant or retail store, or perhaps a shop foreperson in an manufacturing facility.

It allows us to distinguish between a teacher, a headmaster and a university professor; between an amateur athlete, an Olympic athlete, a mediocre professional athlete and a professional athlete who receives top pay and many awards; between a street player, a musician in a local band, a studio musician, a mediocre professional musician and a musician who is nationally or world renown and has gold and platinum records/CDs.

After we make a determination for the Significator of Profession, which could be Mercury, Venus or Mars alone, or two of the three together, or even all three could be the Significators of Profession, we look so if we blend that with other Planets who are in aspect with the Significator, and then look to the MC.

One of the things you'll learn is that not everyone was intended to have a career or profession, and you can see that in the chart. What are those people to do? Well, the chart will tell you that too, meaning whether they're "homeless" or drift from menial job to menial job, or they're criminals or "professional students" or they don't have to work because they already have wealth or maybe they're house-wives/house-husbands or something like that.

We direct the MC using Right Ascension by Primary or Converse Motion (clock-wise/counter-clockwise) to see what happens. The aspects made to other Planets and Chart Points tells the story. You might get fired, laid off, promoted, get a new job, get huge raise, receive an award for something you did (and it may or may not be job-related -- it could be a civic award or something as part of social group you belong to).

There's another method popularized by modern astrologer Noel Tyl, called the Midheaven Extension Method, but it requires sound knowledge of traditional astrology concepts, because it is heavily dependent on things like Dispositors, Peregrine Planets, Mutual Reception, Reception, Oriental/Occidental Planets etc. There is no way to use his method without understanding those things. He uses modern concepts like the Aries/Libra Points and Midpoints as well. It also poses some problems for the reincarnation/past-life/karma/soul-mate/alien/channeling/astral body crowd, because if they cannot divorce themselves from that kind of bizarre thinking they'll never interpret the Nodes correctly (and the Nodes are important).

It'll take me a while, but I'll try to post some charts using the traditional methods and maybe try to get into Noel Tyl's method (I think he charges $400 or Euros or whatever).

Noelb

Thanks JUPITERASC for providing the needed info. I am intrigued by this chart because as such, according to Magi astrology; there are 5 or more Super enhancement aspects. I’m in the process of learning astrology as I’ve started this spiritual journey two years ago. From a personal experience I am a clairvoyant and empath, as I’ve seen my dreams turn to reality.
I am willing to share more if it is within my capabilities and repertoire. But seeing more than inquisite answers I’m requited to listen and learn before I comment on any charts that I see on the forum. I appreciate the knowledge and experience that I’ve had picked up while discussing threads with fellow forum members.

With sincerity,
Peace.
Noelb

waybread

If you're interested in medicine and have clairvoyant/empathic abilities, you might think about a specialty that requires diagnoses of hard-to-detect conditions.

Looking at your chart again, I don't know why I said accountancy. I must have had another window open with a different chart, and confused it with yours. Sorry!

With those planets in pragmatic Capricorn in the 6th house of health, biomedical engineering seems like a great choice.

SunConjunctUranus

If you're interested in medicine and have clairvoyant/empathic abilities, you might think about a specialty that requires diagnoses of hard-to-detect conditions.

Looking at your chart again, I don't know why I said accountancy. I must have had another window open with a different chart, and confused it with yours. Sorry!

With those planets in pragmatic Capricorn in the 6th house of health, biomedical engineering seems like a great choice.
I agree what waybread says to noelb and i just want to add that you have north node near your stellium in the 6th house.

JUPITERASC

Thanks JUPITERASC for providing the needed info.

I am intrigued by this chart because as such, according to Magi astrology; there are 5 or more Super enhancement aspects. I’m in the process of learning astrology as I’ve started this spiritual journey two years ago. From a personal experience I am a clairvoyant and empath, as I’ve seen my dreams turn to reality.
I am willing to share more if it is within my capabilities and repertoire. But seeing more than inquisite answers I’m requited to listen and learn before I comment on any charts that I see on the forum.
I appreciate the knowledge and experience that I’ve had picked up
while discussing threads with fellow forum members.
With sincerity,
Peace.
Noelb
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum :smile: :smile:
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads

members are encouraged

to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we certainly have members with many years of astrological study completed
HOWEVER

most members have day jobs

There are some professional astrologers on here who link to their professional websites in their signatures, or have an ad for their service in the Advertising forum, or both. That's allowed, but to use their paid service, you must contact them about it outside the forum. If they're providing a link, it should include a way to reach them for readings.

The fact is, astrology costs money.
It costs the astrologer a lot of time and effort.
Like Witchy said,

even a simple reading
takes a lot of time and effort on the astrologer's part.
It also cost the astrologer
a lot of money, time, and effort to learn their trade in the first place.
Astrologers have to make a living, and
if they're making a living through astrology,
payment for their services is their only source of income.
It's not like it's supported by the state or insurance companies.
For that reason, expect to pay about as much for an astrology session
as for a therapy session, if not more.
An astrologer is spending more time on you than the therapist's hour.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear all I’ve applied for a biomedical engineering degree and I plan to study hard and work my way up to enrol in Med school. Based on this natal chart, is a career as a surgeon suitable?

how did the inputs on this thread help in arriving at this career choice!
if could share about.

what happened to the future leaders program, is this part of that.

with best wishes, kshantaram

Last edited: