Mercury in leo but with many aspects... I'm lost?

Hyperqueen

Hey there beauties
I was just wondering - since I have so many aspects with my mercury, what's the conclusion of it all? You'll understand why I say, many aspects in a sec. I feel like I can't exactly understand what my chart is trying to tell me, you know?

My aspects:
Mercury 10th house, conjunct MC (not so important - i guess/think)
Mercury square: Mars, ASC(both scorp), Jupiter, Saturn.(taurus in the other 2)
Mercury opposition: Neptune and Uranus. (Aqua)
Mercury Trine Pluto (Sag)

I know this seems like heavy information, but I'm thinking someone a little more experienced could probably explain to me real quick. Or if anyone can help, it would be appreciated! Now I don't know if the signs to where the mercury is being aspected by matters, so i just let them so that you wouldn't have to wonder in advance. Ty!

P.S. Sun/Moon in cancer.

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 25

Indeed I Dream

Hello..
) Your Chart...
First of all, you're a high thinker. You know a lot of things (Cancer.) :)
You also have a Full 9th house...Sign of a great person.. You also have a Full 7th house, too... ) Always good for Memories...
What you have also is a T-square between Neptune jupiter and Venus...or so
This is a very complete placement...
Mars in 1st is against Mercury in 10th...
They fight... And are loud... And are warrior-like. They like cool thoughts. They like spirited thoughts.. Almost all the time.. So therefore you can be a vivid story-seeker/teller.. (9th house; Mercury in 10th; Mars in 1.)
All in all, your Chart is good...

Hyperqueen

Hello..
) Your Chart...
First of all, you're a high thinker. You know a lot of things (Cancer.) :)
You also have a Full 9th house...Sign of a great person.. You also have a Full 7th house, too... ) Always good for Memories...
What you have also is a T-square between Neptune jupiter and Venus...or so
This is a very complete placement...
Mars in 1st is against Mercury in 10th...
They fight... And are loud... And are warrior-like. They like cool thoughts. They like spirited thoughts.. Almost all the time.. So therefore you can be a vivid story-seeker/teller.. (9th house; Mercury in 10th; Mars in 1.)
All in all, your Chart is good...

Man, I don't recieve that many compliments in real life. lol. Or maybe I just like to focus on what's negative sometimes (Its only a matter of psychology - i know)

Thank you for the post :) ! I appreciate this so much <3 ! And this is honestly the one thing i've been wierdly yearning for my whole life... anything that has to do with communication. Maybe I got attracted to astrology so that I can know exactly what I can do and to know the reason behind my feels

UraSatVen1029

May i ask what you want in a career? Your mercury is pretty close to MC, and I'm guessing you like to write or communicate in your career. In your third house, you also have Neptune there. Do you like writing fiction? Fantasy fiction? Poems? Do you sing?

Hyperqueen

May i ask what you want in a career? Your mercury is pretty close to MC, and I'm guessing you like to write or communicate in your career. In your third house, you also have Neptune there. Do you like writing fiction? Fantasy fiction? Poems? Do you sing?

Well, right now i'm just simply a student in college. I don't know exactly what I want as a career, but I'm pretty sure it will be some what of a career where I can continue to grow my mental capacities and my knowledge. I definitely do not want to be in a career, feeling "Stuck" - like sitting and listening to peoples problems, or in an office. But I do really enjoy writing, singing (even tho I suck at it), and writing motivational poems, or poems about reality. I don't like the fact that I have so many options for my career; its frustrating, I want it all!! But I don't like studying, its boring ): but I love learning! - still, can't stay in school forever thought lol.