When will I be in a committed rship?

Ukpoohbear

The question is, 'when will I be in a committed relationship?'

It looks like the potential for a relationship has already passed because of the Moon-Venus opposition. I think I know who Venus is, maybe he will return when Venus goes retrograde but it will not go good because of the opposition.

The Moon trines Sun, Sun is in my 5th house of casual love affairs, so it will not be committed. Sun rules my 9th and I have a friend coming back from Beijing who has said he would like to date me, so that is probably who it is.

Sun squares Jupiter, what does this mean? And what do you make of Sun on the cusp of 6th house?

image hosting online

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sorry, some problem with the link, I can't enlarge the image and it's difficult to read as posted.
In the meantime, the 9th of the chart is ruled by moon, not sun.

Ukpoohbear

Sorry, some problem with the link, I can't enlarge the image and it's difficult to read as posted.
In the meantime, the 9th of the chart is ruled by moon, not sun.

That should be bigger now. Ah yes, Sun is intercepted in the 9th, I should have said.

ElenaJ

Venus and mars are approaching a trine, but they don't manage to complete it before Venus goes retrograde. So it will be a while judging from the significators.
However, moon trines sun, who is on the cusp of the 6th house, which could be a new contact at work, in about 8 units (weeks or months?).
Given your comment about the friend from Beijing, this could be the contact, moon rules the 9th and Leo-ruled sun is intercepted in the house. Was it a work contact?

Ukpoohbear

Oh, so I could have met somebody through my job but lockdown happened. It was a fairly new job so it’s possible I could still meet them when I return. The contact from Beijing was not through work no, it was through mutual friends on social media.

I wonder if I meet someone through work then!

tikana

8 months .. possibly you will meet him at your job but he will be hired at your present work place
I am not seeing a job change for you
Saturn prohibt it

Ukpoohbear

Thanks Tikana, I’ll keep an eye out for 8 months time.

I just received word today I start a new job tomorrow, so that doesn’t sound too good for it :/

cloxkinghere

I also suggest that you use your natal chart with current transits. Personally, I've had more with that. Shows me the most likely times for events.

tikana

I also suggest that you use your natal chart with current transits. Personally, I've had more with that. Shows me the most likely times for events.

yeah but this is horary board. You can request OP to post natal and transits chart in appropiate section of the forum. Then you can look for the timing. :)

Ukpoohbear

yeah but this is horary board. You can request OP to post natal and transits chart in appropiate section of the forum. Then you can look for the timing. :)

Btw, you were right about the new job, I ended up turning it down!

Can I ask where you got the 8 months from, is it Mars and Venus?

Ukpoohbear

Well the part about work came true. I started a new job during lockdown and I ended up with a permanent contract and did not return to my previous job. The new job is working from home so I do not know how I will met someone there. For a relationship the horary said 8 months away. 2 months down. Waiting.

Ukpoohbear

So this horary said I will be in a committed relationship when I meet someone from my work. I just heard 8 new people are coming into work so let’s see shall we. ‘He will be hired in your pleasant work place, I am not seeing a job change for you,’ so it looks like I try to changes roles and I’m not successful at it. I don’t know how I can meet someone from my work place though because we all work from home, let’s see shall we :smile:

ElenaJ

Rereading the replies, I think it will be a good idea to either write the day of the reply or the day foreseen for whatever to happen. Only kalinka was specific, end of November.
Even my reply gave 8 units (weeks or months), but from when?
We all did see a connection at work, so whenever it may happen, hang in there and have faith.
Here they say, Se son rose fioriranno. (if they're roses they will bloom!).

Ukpoohbear

8 months and end of November were close by. I just checked the date I posted this, 24th April, so that’s 24th December. Venus in Libra, Mars in Aries. Yes, what will be, will be.

I also did a tarot spread and this relationship is not ‘the one.’ Not my soul mate. He was signified by Knight of Wands, which fits a Sun in Aries sorts, as in, exalts himself and domiciles me, Mars.

I think I know who Venus is though and I want him. I am waiting for the dance of Venus and Mars to play out.

I just wanted to update as I see things transpire, like new people coming into work. Not to question people’s interpretation but because I’m excited and longing.