Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 07-03-2015, 11:28 AM

Horoscope Yourself - Free Astrology Reports

Hello everybody,

Horoscope Yourself has been moved to BETA status and has currently 11 sections with free interpretations and chart drawing where useful. Here are some of the available sections:

And here is a short descripton of some features:

Personal Horoscope (dominant planet, interpretations, active midpoints, chart drawing)
Relationship Horoscope (interpretations, mutual completion, categorization and strength)
Midpoint Calculator (daily influences, lists active midpoints, includes Chiron and axes)
Daily Horoscope (interpretations, chart drawing, transiting midpoints, transits to midpoints)
Love Horoscope (love life mapping with interpretations)
Lunar Calendar (health and garden tips, aspect and void of course information)
Weekly Sun Sign Horoscope (quick overview of important influences by sixth of sun sign)
Yearly Horoscope (most important year influences in a nutshell)
Asteroid Calculator (chart drawing, influence overview, includes asteroid midpoints)
Zodiac Signs detailed interpretations
Astrological socializing, user search by mutual aspect and esoteric debates in Forum

Last edited by HYS; 04-08-2018 at 08:26 AM.
Unread 10-11-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYS View Post
Hello everybody,

Horoscope Yourself has been moved to BETA status and has currently 11 sections with free interpretations and chart drawing where useful. Here are some of the available sections:

And here is a short descripton of some features:

Personal Horoscope (dominant planet, interpretations, active midpoints, chart drawing)
Relationship Horoscope (interpretations, mutual completion, categorization and strength)
Midpoint Calculator (daily influences, lists active midpoints, includes Chiron and axes)
Daily Horoscope (interpretations, chart drawing, transiting midpoints, transits to midpoints)
Love Horoscope (love life mapping with interpretations)
Lunar Calendar (health and garden tips, aspect and void of course information)
Weekly Sun Sign Horoscope (quick overview of important influences by sixth of sun sign)
Yearly Horoscope (most important year influences in a nutshell)
Asteroid Calculator (chart drawing, influence overview, includes asteroid midpoints)
Zodiac Signs detailed interpretations
Astrological socializing, user search by mutual aspect and esoteric debates in Forum

I know this is a super old post. But any idea what happen to this website? You canít access it anymore and it was one of the best if not the best one out there that was free!
Unread 11-24-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovee1982 View Post
I know this is a super old post. But any idea what happen to this website? You canít access it anymore and it was one of the best if not the best one out there that was free!
Hi there. I completely agree to what you said. Everything interpreted on this sight was just spot on I felt sad and panicked when i can't access it anymore. I'm not gonna stop waiting for its link to pop up again on google

Tags
astrology, free, horoscope, reports