Parents with the same sign

Echonnector

Hey I was wondering if anyone on the board has parents that are both the same sign.

I have two sagittarius parents
I am an Aries with capricorn rising and a taurus moon
My brother is a cancer

A friend of mine has two leo parents
she is a scorpio with capricorn rising and a taurus moon

Another scorpio friend of mine also has two leo parents altho I forgot his rising and moon.

Anyway, I was wondering if any patterns were apparent in people who have same sign parents

Hybrid_soul

my parents aren't the same sun sign but me and my mother do share the same moon sign we both have our moon's in aries and my dad has his sun in gemini and i have chrion in gemini. me and my mother share the same venus and jupiter sign , both our venus's is in scorpio and our jupiter's are in pisces

nuwanda

hey my parents are both sagitarrius as well!

I'm aquarius, ascendant in Libra, moon in Scorpio.

although I do have Venus, Uranus and Saturn in Sagitarius, I have many Sagitarius traits.

Though I don't see many sagitarius traits in my parents. my mom is more like scorpio/capricorn and my father is an enigma :)

MamaMinnee

Hey I was wondering if anyone on the board has parents that are both the same sign.

I have two sagittarius parents
I am an Aries with capricorn rising and a taurus moon
My brother is a cancer
I had two Sagittarius parents, and I also have a Cancer brother, as well as a Taurus Moon, like you.
I am Virgo with Libra Ascendant and two other Virgo brothers.
My mother and I both share Venus conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio and the degrees are close.

Moradiva

Both my parents are Pisces
I'm an Aries with Aries Moon (in 4th) & Sag. rising.

My mother has Aqu rising & Cancer Moon.
I don't know my dad's birthtime but his moon is Taurus.
Also, my Mars is exact conj with my dad's & our Saturns are both in Aries.

neko senshi

My parents are both Virgos. I have Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo in my 4th house. My sister has no Virgo in her chart.
My dad has Venus in Libra in the 5th house and both his daughters are Libras. Coincidence? I don't think so...