Does transit North Node conj. natal Venus bring anything?

viridi

This sounds like an exciting transit, but does it really bring anything relating to love/money/sense of beauty? I am curious because NN will be in exact conjunction with my Venus in less than a month.

Jlynn

Premium Member
This sounds like an exciting transit, but does it really bring anything relating to love/money/sense of beauty? I am curious because NN will be in exact conjunction with my Venus in less than a month.

I was wondering the same... I even thought about the last time this transit occurred. The only thing I recall was purchasing my first real computer and getting online. Communications were up... All this occurred in my 7th house.

rahu

Banned
generallythis transit will bring love interest if there are none. love will emante from you to those around you.it gives a strong emotional aura and you will find that others notice you at a distance or before you enter the presence.
this can give your intuitions a certainty . it tends to bring good fortune and generally shows a time of great social grace.
but as the node brings altered perceptions and destiny, sometimes the transit can bring hostility as some spirits with black hearts will attack the light. this is not usual but one must be very "moral" or gracious in this period and not indulge in gossip or jealousy or associated negative emotions because ones "aura" is far reaching under this transit and any negativity no matter how slight can elict a malicious negativity in return.
rahu.

Last edited:

Jlynn

Premium Member
generallythis transit will bring love interest if there are none. love will emante from you to those around you.it gives a strong emotional aura and you will find that others notice you at a distance or before you enter the presence.
this can give your intuitions a certainty . it tends to bring good fortune and generally shows a time of great social grace.
but as the node brings altered perceptions and destiny, sometimes the transit can bring hostility as some spirits with black hearts will attack the light. this is not usual but one must be very "moral" or gracious in this period and not indulge in gossip or jealousy or associated negative emotions because ones "aura" is far reaching under this transit and any negativity no matter how slight can elict a malicious negativity in return.
rahu.

I will certainly work on my aura and keep it light, or try to that is. Even with protecting myself, I always attracted hostility from others... especially from those with strong plutarian placements in their chart. It's kind of **** if you do, and **** if you don't. I myself know a tense time is coming, especially as my 2nd Saturn return gets closer. I am ok with it... there is a certain comfort knowing future events and how it all falls together. My favorite quote: Dying isn't hard, living is. Anyway, thank you for your feedback... I look forward to reading your future post.

Lin

I think without knowing the original sign and house placement of the n.node and the placement of the current node one cannot predict anything.
Plus....using the node as a "planet" is "iffy" to begin with. I don't use transiting nodes as having the strength of a planet....and I don't know any astrologers who do.

Plus, whatever happens at that time could possibly be attributed to another source....another transit (of a planet or planets) which affect the same area(s).
LIN

Jlynn

Premium Member
I think without knowing the original sign and house placement of the n.node and the placement of the current node one cannot predict anything.
Plus....using the node as a "planet" is "iffy" to begin with. I don't use transiting nodes as having the strength of a planet....and I don't know any astrologers who do.

Plus, whatever happens at that time could possibly be attributed to another source....another transit (of a planet or planets) which affect the same area(s).
LIN

Have you considered using it for research purposes? Even if the node is not considered a planet, there are astrologers who work with transiting nodes in a chart... all you have to do is Google it or go on YouTube. It's an interesting subject.

Vyri

Banned
Viridi - Linn

LIN

The N.N., S.N are karmic axis place's of the Moon as it crosses the equator, calculated by the degree of the position the Moon falls in the natal map.

My experience with N.N., S.N. Moon energies can be interpreted of blending subject material related to the Moon's natural natal position and where she alights in the daily transiting and progressed map, with natural house/sign- hosts, in relationship to these, in the natal chart. The positions of N.N. and S.N. reflect benign or discordant blending issues to where her natural sign of Cancer falls, house position of Moon's place taken additionally into consideration.

Example: My natal Moon resides in my 1st house in Virgo on my Ascendant where the fixed Star Regulus tenants. Protecting my general physical health (Moon in Virgo.) My Karmic N.N. is deposited in Aquarius in my 6th house, just beneath the 7th house; (the house of doctor's). Virgo naturally ruling that house, reflecting back Virgo issues of my 1st house.

My Diharmic S.N. is deposited in my 12th house, near my Asc. and Pluto in Leo (children's concerns/had many D. & C.'s) physical ailments in my womb; (scar tissue from D.& C.'s; endometriosis; Pluto/Scorpio; also consider Venus in Aries=detriment (Venus/women's concerns; she being in Aries/Mars depositor/with Jupiter of Sag. on that house (9th)=polyps; (all tie in's resonating together) Natal Mars from the 3rd (depositor of the 8th Mercury in Aries; resonance there S N natal declination Parallel) opposition Jupiter-Sag. as Lord of my 4th=Father=nerves) Venus lord of Libra, female organs resonating Saturn scar tissue. Libra where Saturn/Neptune reside in the 2nd opposite Mercury in Aries-in my 8th house (possible death sentence of those polyps) experiencing a long lasting S.N. Parallel in my natal progressions.

The N.N. aided (my 6th house situations going into public 7th 8th house placements by progressions, health) as my doctor discovered deep within my colon (6th is Virgo's domain) near my duodenum/stomach area (higher octave Pluto of the Moon (Cancer) where my S.N. is near my 1st house, resonating Virgo elements of health) entering into the extended colon, two polyps (Uranus in Cancer discordant with Neptune in Libra, additionally square Saturn, the sign/planet most associated with the disease of cancer near or in that area) which my doctor excised and burned out, (Uranian methodology in the sign Cancer) there was no indication of blood in my stool that would have lead one to believe there was need to discover these two polyps, only recurrent regurgitations and mild stomach aches. That same area in my duodenum was ulcerous in my childhood, Virgo nerves as a youth, leading to a bleeding ulcer, which healed several years later by medicine, tegrinol (sp?) tablets. The protection of Regulus on my Leo/Virgo Asc. and N.N. in my 6th-health, in Aquarius (hopes and wishes) where the Sign Virgo naturally rules, (Moon in Virgo additional tie in) lending health. N.N. aiding Virgo complaints in consideration of the natural sign displacements-6th/1st. The endoscopy/tools are of Aquarius; Uranus in Cancer/ in my 11th further delineative meaning.

You might think of the interpretation efforts in the light of: N.N. (benign), S.N.(discordant) echoing her natural sign/house placements - and where she alights in the progressed chart, meaning (s) additionally.

The Karmic S. N. near Pluto is another story, very personal & dire to my sin nature in my youth. Which I continue to have depression episodes about.

Take care
Vyri
All the best

Remember '2'.....Blend blend and blend

Last edited:

Lin

JLynn,

I believe that any part of astrology which makes one curious is worth looking into.

It would have been helpful if posters who had experienced this connection recently or at a time that was notable would have mentioned it -

Maybe the poster should look into your links to youtube.

I have found that notable incidents in transits are usually created by planetary transits. I don't use the nodes per se as indicators...but I would not ignore them if I felt they were responsible (attributable) for an event which could not be explained by other reasons.

Everyone should follow that which interests them. It's the way we gather information!
LIN

JUPITERASC

This sounds like an exciting transit
but does it really bring anything relating to love/money/sense of beauty?
I am curious because NN will be in exact conjunction with my Venus
in less than a month.

I think without knowing the original sign
and house placement
of the n.node
and the placement of the current node
one cannot predict anything.

Plus....using the node as a "planet" is "iffy" to begin with.
I don't use transiting nodes as having the strength of a planet
....and I don't know any astrologers who do.

Plus, whatever happens at that time could possibly be attributed to another source
....another transit (of a planet or planets)
which affect the same area(s).
LIN

Hello, this transit ended for me. Nothing happened :D

Re: the Nodes :smile:

according to THE ANTHOLOGY by Vettius Valens
page 96 of FREE ONLINE Professor Mark T Riley Translation
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius valens entire.pdf

So as not to be diverted and go into irrelevancies, let us resume.
It will be necessary to examine
the sign
in which the ascending node of each nativity is located:
note whether it is tropic, solid,
bicorporeal and which star rules it.
The effect of the sign will be weakened there.
For we often find
that stars which normally can have some effect at the nativity
or at transits
have no effect in these
places.
If they are at a phase while at the ascending or descending node
they become the causes of evil
especially if they are found to be retrograde or setting.
It will also be necessary to examine the current position
of the ascending node in the year in question
to see which Place of the nativity it is transiting
for in this case too the effects of the sign and its ruler will be weakened.
Especially if they are also found to be chronocrators
they can have no effect
until the time when they pass out of that place

Jlynn

Premium Member
rahu.

Possible result of my transiting North Node conjunct Venus/Mercury: Two former relationships contacted me on May 28th. The first idividual spoke of good tidings, and future financial investments. We also cleared the air concerning things left unsaid when we ended the relationship... it was a good conversation... ended well. The other individual started off by offering an apology, only to become very unstable towards the end June all the way into July. He wanted the relationship to resume, which I rejected. He has a very aggressive personality, especially while drinking. He became so obsessive, I blocked him and consider filing another restraining order.