Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

Abby83

Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this?

I agree with what u say. I think yes, ppl find u intimidating. Yes ppl either like or dislike scorpio asc. I think you look like a scorpio asc.

I have scorpio asc and I reckon I look like a combo of a mars in virgo and a pluto in libra/scorpio. People never ever approach me and many say they fear me.

theV

Things with Scorpio asc they gain too many hidden enemies. These people are gossiped about, secretly hated, or people are jealous of them. Yet, people are fascinated by them.

cocoloco

I agree with what u say. I think yes, ppl find u intimidating. Yes ppl either like or dislike scorpio asc. I think you look like a scorpio asc.

I have scorpio asc and I reckon I look like a combo of a mars in virgo and a pluto in libra/scorpio. People never ever approach me and many say they fear me.

You look so nice and happy in your picture!

aquarius7000

Juliana,

That other girl's pic you posted. I have to be honest, after looking at just her pic, I did not guess Sco right away, though the eyes seemed a bit Sco like (dark and slightly penetrative). However, the Moon close to the Asc. softens the Sco Asc. quite a bit. The Moon, Venus and Neptune always soften the look a bit, whilst Mars, Saturn and Pluto do the opposite.

Abby83

Juliana,

That other girl's pic you posted. I have to be honest, after looking at just her pic, I did not guess Sco right away, though the eyes seemed a bit Sco like (dark and slightly penetrative). However, the Moon close to the Asc. softens the Sco Asc. quite a bit. The Moon, Venus and Neptune always soften the look a bit, whilst Mars, Saturn and Pluto do the opposite.

Omg I was thinking exactly the same thing. Those eyes!!!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

I find Scorpio energy hard to deal with because it can make the native, unless other planets' influence is greater, quite a type A personality. To an extent that is good because one becomes a sort of perfectionist. However, Scorpio on the downside has a tendency to go overboard with everything. So, they want what they want at any cost. And, that gains them a lot of enemies, and they personally can turn vengeful, depending on what the complete chart looks like.

cocoloco

Hi,

I find Scorpio energy hard to deal with because it can make the native, unless other planets' influence is greater, quite a type A personality. To an extent that is good because one becomes a sort of perfectionist. However, Scorpio on the downside has a tendency to go overboard with everything. So, they want what they want at any cost. And, that gains them a lot of enemies, and they personally can turn vengeful, depending on what the complete chart looks like.

What do you think of my chart? Is the Scorpio in in my chart what you would describe as so?

Last edited:

Abby83

Hi,

Yes that's right. Never ever get in the way of what a scorpio wants otherwise u will be shark bait.

aquarius7000

Yes that's right. Never ever get in the way of what a scorpio wants otherwise u will be shark bait.
Lol, wish it were that simple. It's not so much a question of you getting in their way, as much as they setting their mind to getting something out of you.

aquarius7000

What do you think of my chart? Is the Scorpio in in my chart what you would describe as so?
You have no personal planets in Sco.

However, you do have a neat Pluto-Moon trine and Pluto-Mars opposition. You could be quite possessive about the women in your family, or family in general. Family and your roots are quite important to you as Saturn, ruling the 4th house, is in your first (what you identify yourself with). Pluto - Mars (clashes, ego-tantrums), with Mars ruling your 7th house of relationships, is an area you need to be careful about

cocoloco

I attached my Western chart. Is the Scorpio influence strong in it?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1473074237580.jpg
    FB_IMG_1473074237580.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 54

cocoloco

You have no personal planets in Sco.

However, you do have a neat Pluto-Moon trine and Pluto-Mars opposition. You could be quite possessive about the women in your family, or family in general. Family and your roots are quite important to you as Saturn, ruling the 4th house, is in your first (what you identify yourself with). Pluto - Mars (clashes, ego-tantrums), with Mars ruling your 7th house of relationships, is an area you need to be careful about

So true! Described me to a T.