Why do I struggle a lot in everything and why do my girlfriends keep leaving me ?

wiipiing

I struggle more than most people around me in everything I do, I think. And I have had two girlfriends and they both left me. I maybe too intense...

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_chatchawat_hp_51154_45197.gif
    astro_w2at_01_chatchawat_hp_51154_45197.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 84

wiipiing

I don't understand astrological jargon and thank you very much for answering my question. I'd appreciate it if you explain this to me. If my chart data doesn't give enough information then how can I give you more information? I'm just new to this.

Last edited:

mdinaz

The biggest thing that stands out is you have Mars on the DSC opposing Saturn. You probably alternate between apathy and impatience with your partners - from "do it immediately" to "eh I'll get to it later". Your girlfriends/partners should be about what you can do for them, not what they do for you. As you focus on them, it will be returned to you in kind. And with Mars in Virgo, there may be some nit-picking. Relax.

tigerlily23

Right off the bat, the first thing I see is that Venus the planet representing relationships is starved by your Moon in Cancer.

You look to relationships and to external things you love to fulfill you emotionally. This causes you to be more focused on yourself, your emotional needs, and what you want the relationship to be for you.

Realize that a relationship is made up of you, your partner and the relationship itself. Your focus must be on the needs of the relationship itself which will bring out the best possible win-win situation for both you and your partner. Through nourishing what you share, you are nourished as individuals.

When you begin to feel your emotions take hold of you and cause you to feel neglected in some way, take a step back and practice your ability to be objective and detached. Realize that your tendency for emotional neediness may be affecting your partner and you are putting expectations on them that are far too heavy.

Relationships are a source of companionship, joy, and pleasure that can be shared with another person whom you respect and in return respects you. It is about moving forward together in a way that satisfies both parties.

I hope this helps you.

OneHorseFarms

You have Chiron in the 7th house. Close, personal one-on-one relationships are going to be hard because Chiron represents the wound that never heals. Chiron won't keep you from eventually having a girlfriend/wife, but this won't be an easy path for you either. You may have to deal with many heartbreaks before you are able to turn the Chiron wound into medicine.

You mentioned being too intense... Did someone tell you that? You have a Sagittarius Sun conjunct Mercury in the 10th house. You may appear "larger than life" to people when you speak and this may be causing sensitive people to find you too intense.

wiipiing

Right off the bat, the first thing I see is that Venus the planet representing relationships is starved by your Moon in Cancer.

You look to relationships and to external things you love to fulfill you emotionally. This causes you to be more focused on yourself, your emotional needs, and what you want the relationship to be for you.

Realize that a relationship is made up of you, your partner and the relationship itself. Your focus must be on the needs of the relationship itself which will bring out the best possible win-win situation for both you and your partner. Through nourishing what you share, you are nourished as individuals.

When you begin to feel your emotions take hold of you and cause you to feel neglected in some way, take a step back and practice your ability to be objective and detached. Realize that your tendency for emotional neediness may be affecting your partner and you are putting expectations on them that are far too heavy.

Relationships are a source of companionship, joy, and pleasure that can be shared with another person whom you respect and in return respects you. It is about moving forward together in a way that satisfies both parties.

I hope this helps you.
Thank you. This is very accurate especially my moon in cancer. You are right about my emotional need that need to be satisfied by external things. I really was too intense on my partner and I did put a lot of expectation on them.

wiipiing

You have Chiron in the 7th house. Close, personal one-on-one relationships are going to be hard because Chiron represents the wound that never heals. Chiron won't keep you from eventually having a girlfriend/wife, but this won't be an easy path for you either. You may have to deal with many heartbreaks before you are able to turn the Chiron wound into medicine.

You mentioned being too intense... Did someone tell you that? You have a Sagittarius Sun conjunct Mercury in the 10th house. You may appear "larger than life" to people when you speak and this may be causing sensitive people to find you too intense.

You are right I have had many heartbreak and I don't know when I'm gonna be happy. I just know that I am intense by comparing my relationships to my friend's and I think I expect too much from my partner.

rahu

Banned
wiipling

you have a venus/node conjunction trine to venus and Saturn.this give you a strong attraction for women. it seems that meeting girls is not the problem , the problem is keeping them. the venus/node gives you charm and a strong psychic sense but you also have a tsquare of mars opposed to Saturn and square to pluto and Jupiter.this gives you a authoritarian outlook on life. you are extremely ambitions and ruthless. your grand trine node/venus/Saturn/moon attracts the girls. but after a short time they see you are simply selfish and are not concerned by their feelings. You have an attractive emotional force but you are totally selfish.
the Saturn/moon/venus grand trine show's you were spoiled by your parents. you have been raise to believe that anything you do or want is alright. but as I said you are extremely selfish and do not realize that when a woman becomes attracted to you, that she will not put up with your underlying ego problem and with your selfishness.

you must learn that relationships are about compromise and emotional interactions. you act as if when a woman is attracted to you, you can then treat her like dirt emotionally.

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
.... but after a short time they see you are simply selfish and are not concerned by their feelings. You have an attractive emotional force but you are totally selfish.....
......you can then treat her like dirt emotionally.

rahu

This is rather harsh, however it does sort of echo, what MDinaz said in an earlier post. I would be interested in the OP's response to both posts.

wiipiing

wiipling

you have a venus/node conjunction trine to venus and Saturn.this give you a strong attraction for women. it seems that meeting girls is not the problem , the problem is keeping them. the venus/node gives you charm and a strong psychic sense but you also have a tsquare of mars opposed to Saturn and square to pluto and Jupiter.this gives you a authoritarian outlook on life. you are extremely ambitions and ruthless. your grand trine node/venus/Saturn/moon attracts the girls. but after a short time they see you are simply selfish and are not concerned by their feelings. You have an attractive emotional force but you are totally selfish.
the Saturn/moon/venus grand trine show's you were spoiled by your parents. you have been raise to believe that anything you do or want is alright. but as I said you are extremely selfish and do not realize that when a woman becomes attracted to you, that she will not put up with your underlying ego problem and with your selfishness.

you must learn that relationships are about compromise and emotional interactions. you act as if when a woman is attracted to you, you can then treat her like dirt emotionally.

rahu
You are right. I can attract many women and they're gone because I have no concern of their feeling and and sometimes I am selfish. You made me see that in me and I need to change. Yes, I treated them like dirt and I deserved that they leave me. I should care about people feeling more.

wiipiing

wiipling

rahu
Can you please tell me if I will get married someday and when? I was wondering how you can just look at stars and know my personality? Is that western astrology?

wiipiing

The biggest thing that stands out is you have Mars on the DSC opposing Saturn. You probably alternate between apathy and impatience with your partners - from "do it immediately" to "eh I'll get to it later". Your girlfriends/partners should be about what you can do for them, not what they do for you. As you focus on them, it will be returned to you in kind. And with Mars in Virgo, there may be some nit-picking. Relax.

I'll try to focus on my partner next time. I'm impatient with my partner but not usually apathetic.