Huge Problems Ahead For Obama & USA?

Culpeper

Premium Member
Here in Wood County Ohio there is a large university (Bowling Green State University) in an otherwise rural area. The university students can vote here even though they are registered in some other county in the state. Thus some precincts show over voting. It is not voter fraud even it some radio talk shows keep saying it is.

Now for a little mundane astrology. The solar eclipse today 13 Nov. was seen in Australia about as far from the USA as you can go. However, it was in Scorpio which is President Obama's 10th house if whole sign houses are used. Therefore, it could cause him some problems as head of state. The eclipse was in a fixed sign and could have a life span of over three and a half years. It is ruled by Mars and could be very malefic. The critical period will be between 1 September 2014 when Mars contacts the eclipse degree and 6 October 2014 when Saturn contacts it, a rather short time interval.

dr. farr

Now for a little mundane astrology. The solar eclipse today 13 Nov. was seen in Australia about as far from the USA as you can go. However, it was in Scorpio which is President Obama's 10th house if whole sign houses are used. Therefore, it could cause him some problems as head of state. The eclipse was in a fixed sign and could have a life span of over three and a half years. It is ruled by Mars and could be very malefic. The critical period will be between 1 September 2014 when Mars contacts the eclipse degree and 6 October 2014 when Saturn contacts it, a rather short time interval.

Interesting observation-thanks:smile:!

piercethevale

This is quite interesting information, which any country should look into.

However there seems to some calculation error (or my interpretation could be wrong). USA should be over has 800GW with over 100 reactors. Germany Solar Power is 22GW.

US (over 4000GW) generates and consumes 8 times compared to Germany (over 500GW).

Here's the stats.
http://www.eia.gov/nuclear/reactors/stats_table1.html

btw...There are currently 65 commercially operating nuclear power plants with 104 nuclear reactors in 31 states around the country. Thirty-six of the plants have two or more reactors. These plants have generated about 20% of U.S. electricity each year since 1991. The Palo Verde plant in Arizona has 3 reactors and the largest combined generating capacity of 3,942 Megawatts (MW) in 2010. Fort Calhoun in Nebraska has the smallest capacity with a single reactor at 478 Megawatts (MW) in 2010.

[late edit: Here's what I wrote on Facebook: There are 65 nuclear power plants with 104 reactors total in the U.S. of which combined produce only 20% of the United States electricity. As I suspect the caption is referring to reactors then that means what Germany is producing from Solar power is equivalent to about 4% of the current needs of the United States. Those 65 reactors generate annually 806,968.301 gigawatts hours of electricity. [and followed up with] Okay...doing the math...German solar power plants produce 192,720 gigawatt hours of electricity annually. That's a smidgen less than 25% of the U.S nuclear power plants output. Then it doesn't mean reactors but rather what a typical nuclear plant does produce. Well, I'm impressed! Now, I may have erred in my estimations...as I'm not familiar with the 'territory'.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

...this was posted on Facebook on the 11th...it's what got me inspired to look into the matter...

...a fellow did reply:

" Of course even some liberals don't slant it as much. They produced that number only on a Friday and Saturday and it only met 50% of those days needs. And, they had to have as much solar panels as the rest of the world combined to do it. Here is the original Reuters article with more details. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/26/us-climate-germany-solar-idUSBRE84P0FI20120526 "

Attachments

• Germany Solar.jpg
    Germany Solar.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20

piercethevale

As I always say, Sabian symbols are the ultimate tool of rectification.
Obama is everything the Sabians says he is according to the Hawaii birth cert.

piercethevale

states in the US filing petitions with federal government to secede from the country.

could we be looking at the seeds of civil war or a coup?

i do know one thing for sure the majority of Americans are fed up w/ the US government.

http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-15-states-file-petitions-to-secede-from-united-states

Texas has petitioned to secede from the Union:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...b&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=2590995,b=facebook

My publisher, Laurence Savage, co-wrote a book about Texas. In it He states that Texas has it written in the agreement to join the Union that it can secede any time it chooses to do so. Even so, apparently Texas was never given complete ratification to join the U.S. in the first place. All in all, this is going to be very interesting!
"Texan Arise: The Republic of Texas Past, Present & Future" TGS Publishing, Frankston, Texas. By Daniel Miller and Laurence Savage..

piercethevale

Just another observation.
Alleged remote viewer, Sean David Morton, [Yes, I do know about the charges of fraud that have been brought against him...and I did write, "Alleged".] made a prediction, some years ago, that the United States will be broken up into four or five separate nations by the end of this century.

JUPITERASC

states in the US filing petitions with federal government to secede from the country. could we be looking at the seeds of civil war or a coup? i do know one thing for sure the majority of Americans are fed up w/ the US government.
http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-15-states-file-petitions-to-secede-from-united-states

Given that Population of United States July 2011 was 311,591,917 Source: U.S. Census Bureau
These Petitions from each individual state have been signed by too few individuals for any realistic 'civil war'

Texas has petitioned to secede from the Union:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...b&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=2590995,b=facebook

My publisher, Laurence Savage, co-wrote a book about Texas. In it He states that Texas has it written in the agreement to join the Union that it can secede any time it chooses to do so. Even so, apparently Texas was never given complete ratification to join the U.S. in the first place. All in all, this is going to be very interesting!
"Texan Arise: The Republic of Texas Past, Present & Future" TGS Publishing, Frankston, Texas. By Daniel Miller and Laurence Savage
Since the Population of Texas as of July 2011 was 25,674,681 Source: U.S. Census Bureau,

THEN 80,000 even 100,000 signatures are insufficient to present any realistic challenge to US government :smile:

piercethevale

Given that Population of United States July 2011 was 311,591,917 Source: U.S. Census Bureau
These Petitions from each individual state have been signed by too few individuals for any realistic 'civil war'

Since the Population of Texas as of July 2011 was 25,674,681 Source: U.S. Census Bureau,

THEN 80,000 even 100,000 signatures are insufficient to present any realistic challenge to US government :smile:

I can't say it any better than this...
Lyle Lovett - "That's Right" (You're Not From Texas)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMhaehb5AnE

although Ray Wylie Hubbard would put it more bluntly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q

I didn't say anything about a 'Civil War'....
...the problem with irony is...not everyone gets it.:whistling::wink:

!4C

It's clear now that this eclipse contacting both Obama's natal pluto and Biden's natal pluto is sign that their administration is on a "power trip."

While they may not be totally happy with the fair and balanced automatic sequestrations, they can prevent the republicans from succeeding with their agenda by stalling the process of extending tax cuts. In other words, democrats have the defensive advantage.

Just thought I would follow up on this.

piercethevale

Well, truth is..I figured he was going to win this election as his Part of Catastrophe is in the 1st degree of Pisces and the Sabian symbol for that degree as summed up in a "keyword" by Dane Rudhyar is "Commerce" and considering that He really hadn't quite wrecked the U.S. economy He now has the opportunity to complete His destiny.

I've been writing on the retrograde motions of the outer planets for the last few years and every one of them has pointed to major concerns as to unrest and problems with the worlds economy not to mention Pluto striking the USA natal charts' [zero hour, 7/4/1776 Philadelphia chart] Part of Termination and Part of Repression earlier this year and again later this month and in December which I have a hunch it will be something to do with the U.N. treaty on small arms that many watchdogs of the 2nd amendment have been screaming about...which bodes great ill for this nation if He does sign it.
Then there's Uranus hitting the USA natal charts' part of Transformation next April 15th at the same time Pluto is conj. the USA natal charts' M.C.
That could indicate great turmoil from Dec. until April and probably beyond for sometime after that.

I noted a few years ago that the Part of Assassination, which is determined by Asc. + R12th - Neptune, is a valid Part as to what happened to Dubya.

I wrote the following at the actastrology.com forum on Thursday May 28, 2009...

"Greetings, I'd just like to stir the pot in this forum with an observation I made in 2006.
I was researching Arabic Parts at the time and took a look at the natal chart of our President at that time; G.W. Bush.
I computed the Part of Assassination for George 'W' with the equation, Asc. + Ruler of the 12th - Neptune...what I got was 17* Leo 52'.
This was at the beginning of August and I noticed that Saturn would be conj. that exact degree in thirty days on Aug 30th/Sept 1st...
I was told to keep low with this info by a number of people...I did make mention of it to a couple of people in the media I know [I've done some radio interviews on astrology in the U.S.A.]...my comment was that George was probably going to get some sort of 'lesson' [via Saturn] in 'Assassination'.
So what happened? There was a film [fictional] released that day, Sept. 1st, by the Canadians or the Brits [I can't quite recall] of George W. Bush being assassinated on a Chicago Street...

...Was this film released on that date deliberately by someone in the filmmaking business that is astrologically aware?...it's possible, but I doubt it...I just think it's the cosmos getting 'its' way'..."

Pres. Obamas Part of Assassination is 10* Taurus 17' 51".

[But please do note that His 12th House cusp is on the sign of Capricorn and I assign Jupiter as ruler of the signs of Capricorn and Aquarius due to the fact that the planet that is now known only as the asteroids, having been shattered sometime well in the past, was and still is the ruler of Sag. and Pisces...I asked my good friend, spiritual confidante, and renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, about this arrangement some years ago and she said it is the correct assignation. Clarisse has proven herself beyond reproach by me on all such matters since I was introduced to her in early 2003, and during these last ten years, of which time, I've had numerous readings from her amounting to well over a dozen. If she can't 'see' something, I ask her about, she will say so. Straight up. She doesn't make up stories as she is totally forthright and certainly doesn't have any need to for reason of inadequacy. ...and if you ponder on this arrangement you should find that it makes sense [the only sense] as whatindahelsinki would stern, cold, Saturn have to do with Aquarius? Capricorn is Earth above the Earth {Mountains and the Mountain Goat} and mountains are expansive earth. Saturn is the Higher octave of Leo and Cancer...remember that it is also known as Chronos and all the Ancients kept time by the Sun, the Moon or both.]

Now Saturn and the outer three Planets will be no where near that point in the Zodiac for a long time to come but the Moons South Node will be there next August.., and that could be trouble for the man.
I've cast an event chart [using Philadelphia, Penn., the birth place of the USA, for the location] for the moment that the South Node will conj. that and it is of intrigue.

Starting with the Asc. of the event chart we have Pluto at 09* Cap. 12 which is conj. by less than a degree of Orb to the USA natal Part of Repression @ 08* Cap. 41' 42" and the USA natal chart Part of Mans' Marriage [and this Part also represents contractual agreements...as that is what a Marriage is in sense] @ 08* Cap. 56' 12".

The I.C. of the event chart at 18* Pisces 54' is 01* 10' off of conj. with the USA natal Part of Catastrophe @ 17* Pisces 44' 11" and it is conj. Obamas Part of Imprisonment @ 18* Pisces 17' 44".

Uranus will be at 12* Aries 01' and that is conj. by less than a degree of orb to the USA natal charts' Part of Love and Appreciation which is @ 11* Aries 04' 48".

Lilith will be at 08* Cancer 18' and that is conj. the USA natal Part of Malignancy @ 08* Cancer 07' 42".

Jupiter will be at 12* Cancer 20' and that is conj. the USA natal Sun @ 12* Cancer 28' 38" and the USA natal chart I.C. @ 11* Cancer 44' 18".

Vesta will be at 21* Leo 29' and that is 01* 10' from conj. to the USA natal Part of Necessity [aka the Hermetic Lot of Necessity]

Ceres will be at 27* Leo 25' and Mercury at 27* Leo 38' and they will be conj. the USA natal Part of Sudden Parting @ 27* Leo 23' 31"

...and I should mention that the Part of Fortune for this event chart at 25* Gemini 56' is conj. the USA natal Part of Suicide @ 25* Gemini 37'

The event chart

I had completely forgotten about ths particular thread until I came across it while using Google to find a reference to a book my publisher co wrote about the State of Texas (in ref. to"Bill to Pull Plug on NSA Introduced in Texas" http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=32926 ).

I have a few posts in this forum about Pluto's pending, at that time, conjunction to the USA natal charts' ("Zero Hour" chart. 12:00:01 am July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.) Part of Repression which is at 08* :capricorn: 42' 41". ... but I had forgotten that I specifically noted that I had wrote to be aware of an event that might be perpetrated in attempt to drum up support for the USA to sign the UN agreement treaty banning the ownership of small arms, which I did so in the first sentence of the second paragraph above in post # 10 which was posted on November 9th, 2012, a little more than five weeks prior to the incident, at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in Newtown Conn. on December 14th, 2012.

Wikipedia had the time of the event at from 9:35 am and ending at 9:40 am
At 9:35 am that day in Newtown, Conn. Pluto was at 08* 42' 39"...the Part of Repression for the USA is at 08* 42' 41" ....Pluto was less than a half hour away from a perfect conj.

The N. Node was at 25* Scorpio 52' 49" conj. the USA Part of Fortune at 25* Scorpio 40' 42"
Venus @ 28* Scorpio 01' 15" conj USA Part of Strategy @ 28* Scorpio 10' 15" and within a one deg orb of conj. to the Part of Delusion @ 27* Scorpio 04' 23"

The Asc. is at 27* Capricorn 38' 47", conjunct the USA's natal Pluto @ 27* Capricorn 33' 56".

The M.C. of the event chart is in the 22nd degree of Scorpio. From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala. A Process Oriented Approach", the Sabian Symbol for the 22nd degree of Scorpio is given and interpreted as:

"SCORPIO 22°: HUNTERS SHOOTING WILD DUCKS.

KEYNOTE:
The socially accepted release of an individual's or a group's aggressive instincts.

What this symbol clearly stresses is the socialization of man's primitive instincts according to a cultural ritual. Social hunting is a regulated seasonal outlet for male aggressiveness — a safety valve for emotional pressures in human beings in whom animal compulsions and bio-spheric values are still strong.

In this second stage symbol we find a strong contrast with the first. In the latter, the individual proved himself truly 'man' by refusing to accept the practices of war imposed upon him by his society; in this symbol for Scorpio 22° it is society that willingly accepts — and in accepting, ritualizes and to some extent refines — the aggressiveness inherent in most individuals. The Keywords are
SOCIALIZATION OF INSTINCTS."

Mercury at 04* Sag. 47' 57" was conj. President Obama's Part of Termination which is at 04* Sag. 42' 35" (a Part that hasn't been investigated by myself or Phoenix Venus to date nor anyone else that I know of, so it's still unproven and unsubstantiated as to what it does actually represent, it is derived by the formula Asc. + Uranus - Neptune)

Mars was at 21* Cap. 05' 03" and was within a one degree orb of conj. to the Presidents' Part of Transformation at 20* Cap. 44' 20" (aka what I have tentatively retitled as the Part of Intuitive Awareness of One's Higher Being but in the last couple of months I have been giving serious reconsideration to that as for an alternative title.)

Jupiter was at 09* Gemini 45' 09" retrograde and was well within a one degree orb of conj. to the Presidents' Part of Disaster & Death at 10* Gemini 36"

Uranus was at 04* Aries 56' 42" and conjunct Obama's Part of Damage aka Part of Misunderstanding (Asc. + Neptune - Mars) 04* Aries 04' 26 and the Presidents Part of Marriage/Contracts at 04* Aries 18' 00"

Neptune at 00* Pisces 40' 26" was conjunct President Obama's Part of Catastrophe at 00* Pisces 48' 03".

There's more, but it'll have to wait, I've got other business to attend to this morning and afternoon. I'll get an event chart for Philadelphia time posted too, later on.

Does anyone still doubt that Pluto is a Planet or that the "Zero Hour" chart I have produced is the true and correct chart to use for the USA? ....hmmm?

Last edited:

piercethevale

I cast a chart for the exact moment Pluto went conjunct to the USA natal Part of Repression and it was just less than 13 minutes after it had ended.

The event chart for the nations birth place, Philadelphia, has the M.C. @ 25* Scorpio 20' 12" and conjunct the USA natal Part of Fortune @ 25* Scorpio 40' 42"

...and the Desc. is at 03* Leo 35' and within a one degree orb of conj. to the USA Part of Economy (Commerce & Agriculture) at 04* Leo 03' and the natal Part of Organization @ 04* Leo 16' 25" ...the Asc. + Pluto - Saturn formula... a Part that I've yet to study and now that I look at the formula again and give it some thought, I got to say, "no way".... Saturn 'triggering' Pluto? ...GTF OUT...!

...More like, 'use of law to impose death'.

The event chart:

SL123

Geezus...

Lilith @ 10* Gemini 21' 36" conj. President Obama's natal Part of Disaster & Death @ 10* Gemini 36':surprised::andy:

..and Jupiter....:eek:

Pierce,

What does this mean, are you saying that Obama is gonna die in the near future during this Eclipse season?

"
WOW

GET OUT...!

I only just now noticed that...
the North Node is conjunct the M.C. and the USA's Part of Fortune too ...!!!"

North Node conjunct MC and USA's Part of Fortune doesn't seem disasterous, is it?

piercethevale

The event chart for the time the shooting began cast for Philadelphia gives the desc. in the 27th degree of Cancer, the Sabian Symbol for which is: [ibid.]

"CANCER 27°: A VIOLENT STORM IN A CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

KEYNOTE:
A confrontation with a social upheaval demanding the reconsideration of static values.

The deeper implications of the scene depicted in the symbol are that the socio-cultural elite can always see its position and security challenged by forces beyond its control, even if it may be successful in protecting itself from destruction. The individual may not be able to depend on the standards and values he has acquired through education and through a relatively sheltered and rich life. He has to rise to the occasion, and perhaps to undergo an inner metamorphosis as a result of the crisis he has been able to accept as a personal challenge.

The contrast between the two first phases of this twenty-fourth sequence is evident: peace in luxury and intellectual development in terms of collective cultural values (reading books), then the challenge to meet a crisis situation produced by uncontrollable karmic forces that could lead to a successful
CATHARSIS."

it boggles the mind...:wink:

piercethevale

Pierce,

What does this mean, are you saying that Obama is gonna die in the near future during this Eclipse season?

"
WOW

GET OUT...!

I only just now noticed that...
the North Node is conjunct the M.C. and the USA's Part of Fortune too ...!!!"

North Node conjunct MC and USA's Part of Fortune doesn't seem disasterous, is it?

I wouldn't know about anything like that but his current progressed natal chart has it's M.C at 18* Cancer 00' 33" and conj. his natal Part of Sudden Parting @ 18* Cancer 06' 17" and progressed Nadir conj his natal Part of Exile @ 17* Capricorn 59' 05">

His progressed chart for this day. March 20th, 2015

piercethevale

His progressed Asc. at 25* Aries 12' 12" is conj. the USA's natal Part of Innocence aka Naivete @ 25* Aries 06' 55" and progressed Desc. conj. his natal Part of Nobility & Honor @ 24* Libra 29' 48" by less than a one degree orb. and it's also conj. the USA's natal Part, that has no know title other than for use in horary as "location", best we have been able to determine to date is likely that of a Part of "Transformation of Mind" {it's own} derived from the formula Asc. + Pluto - Mercury. and for the USA it is located at 24* Libra 32' 53"

Last edited: