more Fairies or Sprites..!!!...WOW...!!!

aKuna

Noticing no one has replied yet...So will say I see them in my minds eye to a slight degree..and know others who live with as reality..an Irish gal friend says there are many mostly of the older generations who know them as their
neighbors and think of them as just a different species of human...What I have come to is that we / me living among non believers have a harder time
bringing them into our reality as they are a different frequency vibration than
we and exist in another dimension.:sideways:
"What we see is what we believe" not the other way around we just don't always believe what we see and that discounting help for them to disappear from our reality".........the more of us believing the more of us that will see.

piercethevale

I regret that I deleted the original post of mine back when I was somewhat upset with this forum and deleted a great number of posts and some threads altogether AS I WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING THIS FORUM FOREVER AT THAT TIME.

Don't plow under in anger what thou has planted in Faith.

I cee

a Kuna,
You have great faith......after replying to a post that was 2yrs and several months after.....never mind...
Fairies.....of course thay exist and......Mr Perceiville (I have probably misspelt your name, forgive me.......)
They do exist.......
For that.....something
In your heart.....and soul...
A spark, a new something, a new.......breathing, awakening, excitement......
......they do exist....
They hold a hope, aspiring tune, a greater sense,..........................................
.................everything we aspire to........
............as humanity clambers to something higher than itself...........
.....easy,.....right..???
....everyone......breathe.....yes.....its ..easy....

david starling

I regret that I deleted the original post of mine back when I was somewhat upset with this forum and deleted a great number of posts and some threads altogether AS I WAS PLANNING ON LEAVING THIS FORUM FOREVER AT THAT TIME.

Don't plow under in anger what thou has planted in Faith.

Was that a Mod/Trad conflict? :unsure: Glad you stayed btw!

piercethevale

a Kuna,
You have great faith......after replying to a post that was 2yrs and several months after.....never mind...
Fairies.....of course thay exist and......Mr Perceiville (I have probably misspelt your name, forgive me.......)
They do exist.......
For that.....something
In your heart.....and soul...
A spark, a new something, a new.......breathing, awakening, excitement......
......they do exist....
They hold a hope, aspiring tune, a greater sense,..........................................
.................everything we aspire to........
............as humanity clambers to something higher than itself...........
.....easy,.....right..???
....everyone......breathe.....yes.....its ..easy....

Actually, I think it has been about 5 or 6 years since the post I was replying to was left here, but I replied because the thread can't be deleted and I felt an apology was needed as to anyone that may look in the thread and find nothing on the subject.
I did eventually post the photos again and they are in a thread in one of the chat forums. I'll find that thread and post a link here in this one.
Here is that link. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14734&highlight=Sprite+Faerie+photos

... you're darn tootin' they exist. I not only photographed them on two nights in succession almost ten years ago I had two visitations here in this apt., I'm still living in, a couple of months prior to getting them captured on camera.
I had hoped that I would eventually get clear of legal hassles here and be able to travel and visit Glastonbury where the hill there is said to be the home of the Faerie King. (Oberon might be his name... but I don't know if that is a literary invention or if it comes from legend.). It is looking to be just more and more of a wishful with each passing year.
I'm told, by two very reputable clairvoyants... independent of one another... that I had a past life in that very area of Britain (or should I spell it Braeton?) about 1200 years ago... hence why I use the moniker I chose to at this forum.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Was that a Mod/Trad conflict? :unsure: Glad you stayed btw!

No, it was because of the change in active membership here at the forum at that time. A number of the better astrologers that were also modern or progressive had recently left at that time and also because of a number of new members that I identified as "shills" sent here to discredit the chart I have that I contend is the natal chart of the man some call Jesus, I prefer to use the name he answered to, the best that I know of as to how it should be, or can be, written in English is Yeshu'a. Whether or not they were as I thought them to be or were sent or came on their own volition doesn't matter as I was getting tired of the constant onslaught of negative replies I was having to deal with then at that time.

I was told to leave this forum, as well, by my trustworthy friend and clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner, back at that time as for the very reasons I have just stated. She saw it becoming even more so as time would go by. I stayed another couple of years and was pert near about to finally call it quits here when I had a series of vivid dreams of which one, in particular, stands out. It was the dream I had of a young lady, a member here at this forum, whom I had just written a reply to regarding music and the natal horoscope. I didn't know it was her in the dream as I knew nothing of her but in the dream she showed me a number of personal items that when I mentioned this dream to the gal thatI wrote that reply to she easily identified those as being which she had in her possession. and the description of the gal that was in my dream fit her to a "T".

We've been keeping constant correspondence ever since. It is member Phoenix Venus that I write of and she is a godsend. She has helped me write the revision of my book..did all the drudge work of cleaning up the grammar and poor syntax as well as help me write a couple of new chapters and include the findings made since the book was originally printed in March of 2008. The only problem now is that my publisher is being sued by a few of the authors He handled and has closed up shop...possibly permanently.
But, Clarisse, the clairvoyant, told me back in 2006 that I would find and move to this apt. and write the book on astrology I was destined to do and that the book would be of great value to a number of folks in the future...whenever that might eventually be... so maybe the revision isn't particularly needed or maybe it'll get printed eventually...but I am planning to "shop it around" if the publisher doesn't write me in reply soon. (It may be that because of the legal mess He's in that He has been advised not to?).

Of a sad note, both personally and professionally, the fellow that I had known since high school and college days, Ed Skrocki, whom introduced me to Clarisse and got me a publisher, passed away on February 25th most unexpectedly. Ed also was responsible for getting me a couple of the radio interviews I gave, indirectly as to the one on the Rick Barber program as it was Clarisse that got me that but it was Ed that introduced Clarisse to Rick.
Ed will be missed by a great many number of people

I never intended to become an "Astrologer" it is merely a subject, one of many, that I have an interest in. I only got into the study for the reason my brother impressed with a two-year study He had made of the subject and his findings that many of the techniques are indeed valid and a good many of the interpretations as well...not to mention his discovery of Rudhyar and Danes's book on the Sabian Symbols which I had never heard of at the time, although I had heard of Dane but had never read anything by him save just one book, "A Seed", which is impossible to find nowadays. I had bought and read it for the reason that a former college roommate found it to be so profound The same roommate introduced me to "Be Here Now", by Ram Das, some five or six years prior and which has been a huge impact on my life. Our parents were avid students of the 'readings" given by the late, great, 20th-century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, who had warned everyone to stay away from astrology as it was presently practised up to the time of his death in 1944 and they instilled that belief in me and my brother... but He has always been a bit of a rebel and a show off... in regards to scholastic endeavors. He went back to college in 2001 after a 28-year hiatus and in six years time earned 5 degrees including a Masters degree in Teaching. I believe he may have earned himself another half dozen or so since 2007. I haven't had a chance to talk to him for awhile now. He may be trying to get into the Guinness book of records for most college degrees earned as that would be just something He'd like to pursue.

So it has been for the last six or seven years, "just one more month", "one more year of this and I'm going to hang it up and go fishing"...and travel to England for a few weeks if I ever get the chance. Yet leaving this forum never seems to happen as something new pops up that I stick around to get involved with and I made a couple few more new discoveries and Phoenix Venus has contributed greatly with a few of her own to add to that list and I got involved in listing the Astrological Parts and trying to fill in the gaps as to the ones that have no known attributed influence and those that were obviously mistitled and she has contributed so much as to provide enough material for yet another book, if I ever do find another publisher. But as Phoenix is still in her twenties I know that the work will be left in capable hands that can carry the torch forward for a good many years after I leave this world for the next.
Clarisse says that she has a future ahead of her as a writer if she chooses to pursue it.
If not for her interest in the topic and reading an old thread I had given up on believing my calculations were wrong it would have never been revived as for giving me cause to go over all the figures again and discovering that I was right the first time. That thread is the one in which I posted a proposed chart for the birth of Miriam, his mother, aka the Virgin Mary. Phoenix Venus has done a marvellous analysis of it and extrapolated from it to produce a chart for the Annunciation.

So, there is always something that "pops up" here that keeps me in the mix, more or less. Lately, it has been to the less but I needed a break from it and other interests were suffering from a lack of enough attention. I've also been sharing astrology findings and theories with Phoenix Venus and Her with me... outside of the forum, so it's not like I've left the study in idle... just a few threads "left in neutral with the motor running", so to speak.

Thank you so much for the compliment.:smile:
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's a link to an active thread in which I posted the photos in the "Show Off" subforum of the "Chat" subforum, which is a subforum of the "Anything Else" subforum...
Oh, that's right, this is the "Anything Else" forum, or subforum, or some forum or another.
...but I haven't got "anything else " to share here....sooo
I'm outa here and off to some other forum, or subforum or another.:tongue:

Oh, yeah the link ! I almost forgot.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14734&highlight=Sprite+Faerie+photos