Composite Sun conjunct Moon conjunct Saturn conjunct Midheaven

as1416

Hi all - I met a special woman six months ago and hit it off immediately. We have been dating since then and went steady 4 months ago. I feel an incredible chemistry with her and I think she feels the same. I would like to know your opinion re: our composite chart and how it relates to our own natal charts. We were born one week apart and out natal charts are pretty similar so I am assuming we both feel comfortable with the energy of the composite since it is pretty similar to our charts. I have never seen composite saturn conjunct moon conjunct midheaven - any thoughts on that? Composite sun is 9 degrees close to it and Venus/Pluto conjunction is in the same sign. Would appreciate opinions re: the future of our relationship - thanks!

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Person A.jpg
    Person A.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Person B.jpg
    Person B.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 30

waybread

What are the different charts for? They're not labeled.

Generally, sun conjunct moon is beneficial, it suggests feeling at home with the other peron. If the two birth times are correct, the composite MC suggests the relationship will focus on careers or public image. If one or both birth times are unknown, you don't know where the true MC would be. Saturn can indicate restrictions but if well-aspected, it can give feelings of responsibility towards the other person.

(Hopefully you can leave out the additional aspect lines next time. They make the chart hard to read.) Just use the default aspect lines for the planet-- and include the aspectarian.

as1416

Hi! thanks for replying. Both birth times are correct. Here I am attaching the composite and individual charts (all labeled and with aspectarian)

Attachments

• Composite 1.jpg
    Composite 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Person 1.jpg
    Person 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Person 2.jpg
    Person 2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 20