dont judge a book by its cover, different sides to everyone?

theboy

hey guys id just like to have an open discussion about things i see in myself that maybe you guys can give insight about through my chart

for example

my libra asc and sun make me a peacemaker and overall friendly character but my moon in leo and sun in first also give me a prideful but generous character, i can see characteristics of the "femenine" venus planet in me but i dont identify with it as much all the way its a mixture of both maybe? these are two very opposing sign energies that can cause confusion

are there any libra ascendants and sun in first males on here or libra leos overall that feel this way and if so how does it manifest in you?

i was born before sunrise so i do have a nocturnal chart maybe this is why i feel more like a leo sometimes than a libra?
they say if you have a nocturnal chart the moon sign has more rulership

i do have high sense of pride, i am friendly and easygoing but i am confident and proud and can be commanding as well

but idk if this sense of pride also comes from my mars in 10th house i know its debilitated because of cancer but in 10th house it does give me a sense of wanting to fight for my status in a good way and not overbearing way since cancer is modifying it and cooling it down maybe this adds to explaining my proud side in me?

on top of this jupiter is conjunct my ascendant in 12th house

jupiter gives me a free spirited and open personality but from the 12th house it also gives me a sixth sense from my immediate surroundings that i have no control of acting as a regulator in my life pushing me in the right direction and giving me signs of some sort

i always felt this energy as a kid but now more than ever since im older and learned through experience

these are the main driving forces i see in my overall personality maybe you guys can give insight as well?

in the end id say im a jupitarian libran leo hybrid

correct me if im wrong

heres my natal and progressed chart

i summarized this post shorter so maybe you guys can reply now thanks in advanced

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762 (1).gif
    astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762 (1).gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 45
  • astro_52gw_02_anonymous_20161223.31853.31903.gif
    astro_52gw_02_anonymous_20161223.31853.31903.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

What more can be said? You've gone passed "I am a Libra, therefore I'm a laid back pushover" phase. The sky is the limit now.

Check out the fixed star Regulus if you haven't already - it's conjunct your Moon.

theboy

lol yeah i didnt think it was that simple as to just say i am libran and thats it but i see a lot of other interesting energies coming through me that i acknowlodged now

yeah ive read about that regulus thing and leos how does that translate to me?

Blaze

Account Closed
Regulus conjunct Moon, yikes. Powerful placement, sure, and it rules over your Mars but fixed stars always come with a price. A very expensive price. Did you look into that conjunction?

theboy

yeah i never looked into it until now
it says that i can reap benefits as long as i dont revenge against people kinda scary how violence and sickness can come with it
i always felt like i was meant to do something in life
what do you have to say about this?