Is this generational?

Sofiamiddle

Is Uranus conjunct Venus and sun generational or something because why do I have this with like 4 men who are 9-10 years older then me? Would it still be felt then? And I also have Uranus conjunct Saturn with them all.

Sofiamiddle

Their Uranus. But for the Saturn/ Uranus, Uranus is me. So it wouldn’t be felt? So would it be a unstable relationship because of Uranus still ?

Venus and the Sun are quick moving planets so aspects they make are not generational. Even Saturn is too fast moving to be of generational significance, so your synastry with these people is a "coincidence".

To take a shot at delineating off the cuff, Uranus conj. Saturn in synastry means there is in the relationship a blending of your sense of erratic rebelliousness and their sense of discipline and restriction.

ElenaJ

Because Uranus moves so slowly, those born more or less in the same period will have the same or similar situation. A person who has, for example, Venus in the area of that Uranus, will find this aspect with all those born around that time. Another example, my personal chart, I have Saturn in late Saturn and a Leo ascendent. About a year or so after my birth that Saturn was on my ascendent. So, I don't tend to have a lot of friends or close relationships with those born about one year after me, they tend to tone down my ascendent because their Saturn is there. Those with other aspects that soften this effect are the ones that are easier for me to be friends with. So, in this sense it becomes generational.

ElenaJ

Sofia, are you running two threads with this same question? I wrote to you on the other one, can you combine them so we can all be on the same conversation? Thanks.

Osamenor

Staff member
Is Uranus conjunct Venus and sun generational or something because why do I have this with like 4 men who are 9-10 years older then me?
Because your Sun and Venus are where Uranus was 9-10 years before you were born. That makes everyone 9-10 years older than you have their Uranus conjunct your Sun and Venus.
Would it still be felt then?
Yes, but how it would be felt, and how strongly, depends on the rest of the charts. Everyone that age would trip a Uranus to Venus-Sun dynamic for you, but it's way different if, say, their Sun is on your Uranus too, than if it's not. And that's just one piece of it. We would really have to look at their charts as a whole.
And I also have Uranus conjunct Saturn with them all.

You have Uranus where Saturn was 9-10 years before you were born. It's that simple.

Osamenor

Staff member
Sofia, are you running two threads with this same question? I wrote to you on the other one, can you combine them so we can all be on the same conversation? Thanks.

Members can't combine threads. That can only be done by a moderator. Unless you're asking her to make the same posts again in this thread, which is against the rules. No making the same post more than once.

I've checked her threads, and she doesn't have any identical to this. There's another asking a slightly similar question, but it's about a specific set of charts, and according to her posts in that thread, they involve her sister and sister's partner, not herself.

I've moved this thread to Relational Astrology because it's a general question, not a question about a specific chart. Only requests for interpretation of a particular chart, or synastry pairing, belong in Read My Chart.

ElenaJ

Got it. I thought it was the same question asked twice. And I've been writing to her on both, getting confused! Thanks.