When will I be in relation again?

acmicasa

What are the things we see while predicting the chart?

First deciding significators and houses related to question.
Person asking question: Ascendant location - Querent house - Sagittarius, lord is jupiter in 11th house.
House in question: Relationship house location: 7th house, Questined lord in 12th house.
I understood moon is secondary significator of querent. Looking at its location, in 9th house but soon will be changing house. Close to Midheaven and has just changed sign.
Since female is represented by venus, considering its location in 11th house close to jupiter, venus moving away from jupiter.
Condition of mars, in 10th house. Moving towards venus but have to consider the fact that venus moves faster than mars. So, there is atleast 8-10 months of them to be closer.

Now coming to prediction part:
Moon VOC? Doesn't seem like VOC last major aspect with saturn: square aspect. So, question can be considered.
Saturn close to ascendant in first house. Question is invalid! Read somewhere.
Moon close to midheaven: Generally answer is "yes", is this true?
For timing do I have to look how many days ascendant lord or mars approaching 7th lord or venus?

How do you predict timing in such cases. To everyone. Please don't predict. See if I am going in right direction, and please give some questions which I can answer by looking at the chart, as you would normally ask yourself while predicting a chart.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

acmicasa

Specifically would look to Aries host Mars (1st consideration & where Aries is showing 'how' your personality might (peacock feathers displayed to best advantage) present a positive disposition = your activator,) /where is the personal Moon (her) given to aspect with your 1st house personal planets?\ then combination's of Sun (romance) 'connections' with the personal visiting sign's planet of the 1st house, there has to be an energy that makes contact to you personally by the romance or union planets: natural hosts of the houses (1st, 5th, 7th, 11th) with their visiting signs planetary lords = other personal 'ways' & means, or efforts made by you - for a successful contact. It is only after the host signs of those houses are recognized to make agreement as 1st
Read this multiple times while toggling between what you wrote and the chart. I have to say all looks cryptic to me right now. "Aries host Mars" coming into picture because "me" jupiter in scorpio? Can you please elaborate on Activators ?. Personal Moon ==> Why "her"? Sun ==> why "romance"? Personal visiting sign's planet=Saturn?
Will you be able to personally engage with the object of your question ?
Any reason for asking this, looking at the chart? Is it because of this,
specifically Mercury in the 12th = shy about these things, with Mars in Libra, detriment but in mutual reception with Venus in Mars sign Scorpio = thinking here, Mars (1st consideration host of the Ascendant, you) is taking an attitude once bitten twice shy?
I pondered on the subject of "object" of my question. I guess I want it but I don't desire it. Its really hard to put it in words, why I want it but don't desire it.

rafaella

What are the things we see while predicting the chart?

First deciding significators and houses related to question.
Person asking question: Ascendant location - Querent house - Sagittarius, lord is jupiter in 11th house.
House in question: Relationship house location: 7th house, Questined lord in 12th house.
I understood moon is secondary significator of querent. Looking at its location, in 9th house but soon will be changing house. Close to Midheaven and has just changed sign.
Since female is represented by venus, considering its location in 11th house close to jupiter, venus moving away from jupiter.
Condition of mars, in 10th house. Moving towards venus but have to consider the fact that venus moves faster than mars. So, there is atleast 8-10 months of them to be closer.

Now coming to prediction part:
Moon VOC? Doesn't seem like VOC last major aspect with saturn: square aspect. So, question can be considered.
Saturn close to ascendant in first house. Question is invalid! Read somewhere.
Moon close to midheaven: Generally answer is "yes", is this true?
For timing do I have to look how many days ascendant lord or mars approaching 7th lord or venus?

How do you predict timing in such cases. To everyone. Please don't predict. See if I am going in right direction, and please give some questions which I can answer by looking at the chart, as you would normally ask yourself while predicting a chart.

I haven't read the link but I'll give you main bullet points.

So you are ASC so Sagitarrius ruled by Jupiter, future partner is 7th house and its ruler, Gemini, so Mercury. You need an aspect between these significators. if there is none. Look for aspect between Moon and 7th ruler. If yes, then count degree units.(Here we have Moon/Mercury aspect!)

Also Moon to Sun (Sun for male), Or Venus (female partner). For a homosexual Sun/Venus don't really work the same way, in that case we stick to main significators. Later receptions and dignities can be added but for now just try see if there is an aspect.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I take it your using moon/mercury for this timing...but what about reception between moon/mercury ? moon sextiles mercury but only receives by face, and nothing from mercury moon.

So would this even be a relation to even consider ?

tikana

I take it your using moon/mercury for this timing...but what about reception between moon/mercury ? moon sextiles mercury but only receives by face, and nothing from mercury moon.

Planets are so messed up i close my eyes on receptions

rafaella

Why wouldn't it be? You don't need reception for things to come to pass. Dignity is much more important, Moon has strong dignity by being angular. Reception is nice yes, if there is reception then the parties are more willing to make things happen, open to each other. As we know there are all kinds of relationships, not every significator will have perfect reception with another significator. Some partners dislike each other but still stay together years and years to come.

Yes Mercury debilitated in 12th gives us more information, someone who is not a open perhaps secretive, perhaps this is a clandestine relationship or anxious type personality. Interesting how Saturn is in the 1st, some heavy responsibility may come with being with this person.

acmicasa

I haven't read the link but I'll give you main bullet points.

So you are ASC so Sagitarrius ruled by Jupiter, future partner is 7th house and its ruler, Gemini, so Mercury. You need an aspect between these significators. if there is none. Look for aspect between Moon and 7th ruler. If yes, then count degree units.(Here we have Moon/Mercury aspect!)

Also Moon to Sun (Sun for male), Or Venus (female partner). For a homosexual Sun/Venus don't really work the same way, in that case we stick to main significators. Later receptions and dignities can be added but for now just try see if there is an aspect.

Thanks for explaining. So, here is how this chart is to be read.
The first lord Jupiter and the 7th lord Mercury does not make any aspect as mercury is moving away and for future prediction it does not give any information. So, this leads us to go to co-significator Moon which is applying to mercury, sextile aspect. Since moon is going to be perfect with mercury in 9-10 degrees so there is 9-10 months (saturn in first house for months, slow moving planet). Venus moon not considered as again semi-sextile aspect is going to happen but then it is of little importance.

acmicasa

9 months have passed and nothing happened. I guess the chart is redundant now. I can ask again with new chart? 13:13,11 SEP 18, New Delhi. Anyone care to pull up the chart. Mobile version of site doesn't allow me to attach a chart.

rafaella

9 months have passed and nothing happened. I guess the chart is redundant now. I can ask again with new chart? 13:13,11 SEP 18, New Delhi. Anyone care to pull up the chart. Mobile version of site doesn't allow me to attach a chart.

well I looked at old chart and my delineation doesn't change, but with Saturn in 1st house timing is uncertain. I do hope its not 'years'.

The new chart unfortunately doesn't show a positive answer, Moon is void, there is an aspect between the significators, but negative reception. Again Saturn in the 1st house, Moon is actually feral, moving through a sign without making any aspects.

So I want to understand your circumstances, are you previously divorced? Coming from India there might be circumstances preventing you from entering relationship. Perhaps due to traditions surrounding you, relationship might not be possible as easily. Or perhaps you are already married and looking for a new partner? If you can give us more information we can figure this out more closely. You can also PM if you like. Also let me know if you are male or female.

acmicasa

Thank you so much raffaela for replying back.

I am male, never been married but had 4 relations in past. None turned into life long partnership. Yes, in the last relation I was hoping it to turn into marriage but it didn't happen because of some reason. At present I am looking for a stable partner rather than a fling, so yes, it really difficult to find someone new.