Question on a book I own plus any other suggestions! Please :)

I have this book called the Secret Language of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider and Juno Elffers.

Id just like to know if anyone has read it or has any opinions on it. I personally found it to be spot on for me but I know the day of birth isn't enough to overpower the vagueness without all the other information.

Also any other books to help with understanding how to read birth charts would be awesome!

Thanks! *Kathleen

davidk

Hi Kathleen

I haven't read that one but the best one i found for understanding birth charts is a book from the 1970's by Frances Sakoian called The Astrologers Handbook, beautifully written and very knowledgable and well laid out.

David

www.thebirthchart.com

JUPITERASC

I have this book called the Secret Language of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider and Juno Elffers.

Id just like to know if anyone has read it or has any opinions on it.
I personally found it to be spot on for me
but I know the day of birth isn't enough to overpower the vagueness without all the other information.

Also any other books to help with understanding how to read birth charts would be awesome!

Thanks! *Kathleen
ASTROLOGY BASICS :smile:
numerous translations by Benjamin Dykes
from their original ancient languages

https://www.bendykes.com/product-category/introductions/

Luney

I've been doing my homework as I want to buy for my daughter.

I'm just about to buy one of these..
1. Astrology for dummies . East to understand with images.
2. Astrology for yourself, how to understand and interpret your own birth chart
By Demetria George ..high ratings
3. The only Astrology book you'll ever need.. high ratings.

I don't think any one book will give you every thing
But I highly recommend "the 12 houses "by Howard Sasaportas (foreword by Liz green)
"The inner planets "by Liz green and Howard Sasaportas.
Liz Greeen has over a dozen really good books that I'd invest in over time.
I also just purchased "Astrology for the Soul" by Jan Spiller. It gives an in depth description of your North Node placement and life lessons. Really good to add to your library.
I've been checking in at second hand book stores and markets for second hand books.. can save yourself a fortune.!
All the best..
Kath27leen ☉☾