At a glance.....

I cee

At a glance.....
Its pluto that tranforms, rebirths, changes, yes......
I always feel ( my personal opinion) when reading astrology....its Pluto who's to blame for all the disruption, chaos, etc........but..easy to blame....(pluto)
I change my mind....
I think its Neptune,....its nebulous, merging, incredulous, pseudo, mirage, ...has more challenge than we credit....makes it dangerous....seeps in....
"He died for us, on the cross.......someone died for us.....someone guilts us,....we feel guilty, responsible (hey saturn....saturn nodds) .....what does neptune want.....from us?
The dark side of neptune.....lets talk about that....
The unspoken blames, the martyr, the scapegoat, the addict, the mystic, the astrologer......the insane, the prisoner, the 'alternative'.....
The returning soldier.....the alcoholic,....the one who makes us all feel 'more normal'...
We all love Neptune....right? .... (Capital N )
He's the poet, the mystic, the one that got away, the artist, the colluded, the one that the public want to applaud, appreciate, award for there own untold 'mystic' yearnings, the scapegoat.......
So...as a responsible society, we are responsible for our people, no guilt, no religion, lets forget that there was any kind of 'religion'.........................
Now....centre yourself on your true beleifs........
My belief is that, we can be the best that we can be, we hold no judgement, no race, no age, no religion, no status, we find and we render 'all the same'
We acknowledge and interact with no bias for the above .........
Can we do that.......?
With no personal agenda, can we all build a better future with, honest, non- judgemental beleifs, knowing we are building something for future generations, is that possible.......should it be posssible......can we see the bigger picture...here
Without getting pulled down into the myre of personal, survival detail.
.........or is that neptunes downfall.....building hopes, only to fall, fail, if we dare to aspire to something higher......can we ever reach that unreachable, should we dare to (god may have a say) ......
and there we go again.....guilt and punishment
What does Neptune want.......
Really......
Not what we think/feel it wants...
What does it want.....
It erodes, gently, without obvious corruption, ebbs and flows, tides and moons, natural, seeps in without being seen, eludes and deludes and escapes without punishment.....maybe.
If Neptune was Jupiter......does he\she show 'up' the......discrepencies, deception, unhuman ideologies we kid ourselves.....
...the....'thank god it's not me'.....
Do we need to get lost....in order to find?
He died for us....maybe this explains the feminine atrocities in past generations and now...the silent death of the feminine, we know it....we sense it....don't be fooled....we don't have the 'Braun' but we do have the knowledge.
'paying for it', maybe the females are paying more......because ...' He died for us'
'She didn't die....He did....again the guilt....theres no end to this.....its neptune and boundless.
"He died for us"....does this, maybe explain the ' atoneness' , that the feminine has to reform to......or does this show the cripple that the masculine has become.....
He bounds, (the feet) he cuts (the vagina), he controls.....for fear of being controlled
....who ate the apple..?
Can we meet...somewhere inbetween, where blame has no meaning....can we forgive and relinquish..
Can we aspire to something higher, without losing ground....

Last edited:

I cee

Neptune continued......
The infamous drama, film,.............soap..
A woman, her son.....recovering heroine addict.....
Recovering on methodin, drinking and smoking,.....whatever.
She's worried, like any mother would be, she helps him, with everyday life....
He's in his 30's,.....old enough,.....you would think?!
Neptune, lets go into the deep now, deeper than a human has air for.....and then some,.....ok!
She's colluding with him on some other level, that she would never ever admit to.........right...
This women wants to be, forever be a 'Mother' (capital M )
She has, at some point in her life chosen to be, "a Mother,", and her son has "chosen" to pay the price. (chosen to be the forever 'peterpan'/child)
Maybe he's aware, maybe not, but they ARE colluding with one another, the husband stands aside, anoymous and bemused, and of course, to keep face.
But the son has chosen to be 'looked after' for the rest of his life.
Neptune................................................................"...........................
at its worse.....................................................................
ITS SO MUCH WORSE, ERODES AND COLLUDES, DISOLVES AND DECEIVES.
AND SOMEWHERE IN OUR WESTERN SOCIETY, WE PRAISE THIS DISSOLVENT, CARE WHICH REALLY IS ABUSE, BECAUSE SOMEWHERE CARE HAS BEEN CONFUSED WITH SACRIFICE, AND SACRIFICE CAN BE A MASK FOR UNSPOKEN NEEDS.
NEEDS THAT ARE NOT PURE IN THOUGHT OR HEART.