Can someone analyse my chart?

Kainine

Hi, I am from the UK and have recently been reading about astrology and was wandering if anyone could analyse my chart which I got from, www.astro.com

I am going to start training to become an airline pilot in less than 2 months, and want to know what the future looks like for me, also how are relationships/marriages in the future looking for me?

Thank you :innocent:

Attachments

• kushal.jpg
    kushal.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

In modern astrology, the planet Uranus rules aviation, and yours is the tip of a "kite" formation (see if you can make out the shape of a kite with those blue lines,) and located in the 6th house of work and service. That looks positive to me.

You actually have a very strong chart, with five planets as either the modern or traditional ruler of the signs where they are located.

Marriage is indicated by the 7th house, and with Saturn in the 7th and as the traditional ruler of the sign on your 7th house cusp, you might experience some delays in finding the right person. Or you might marry an older person. So don't be too impatient about finding your life partner: give it time.

Good luck with your new career plans.

Kainine

Welcome to the forum.

In modern astrology, the planet Uranus rules aviation, and yours is the tip of a "kite" formation (see if you can make out the shape of a kite with those blue lines,) and located in the 6th house of work and service. That looks positive to me.

You actually have a very strong chart, with five planets as either the modern or traditional ruler of the signs where they are located.

Marriage is indicated by the 7th house, and with Saturn in the 7th and as the traditional ruler of the sign on your 7th house cusp, you might experience some delays in finding the right person. Or you might marry an older person. So don't be too impatient about finding your life partner: give it time.

Good luck with your new career plans.
Thank you very much for your time waybread :)

Akkabane

seems like your wife would be a foreigner and either you would marry her due to sudden pregnancy or you would marry early in life and she could be an actor,writer and musician. your venus is in its own sign libra promise a beautiful wife who would get those libra traits. your 7th house of partnership is being ruled by saturn in the 8th house shows that your wife would suddenly pop out of nowhere (like you would met her suddenly) since 8th house represents the unknown and since its saturn your wife could be older than you. saturn rules both the 7th house and 6th house in your chart shows that your wife could be having problem with health issues including debt and enemies.

as for education south node of the moon is in 9th house and this shows that you are either professor or a teacher in your past life. south node here would block this portion since it is something that you already learned instead the things you would be learning here in this lifetime is pointed towards the north node of the moon which is positioned in 3rd house and 3rd house relates to movement or creative self expression.

as for children,romance and creative thinking since it is being expanded by jupiter in the 5th house and its placed in its own sign you would probably have alot of romances with other women and this also shows that you would either get alot of children. your creative mind would be expanded and since jupiter rules the 8th house in your chart this shows that you are interested in learning unknown and mystic things like astrology and maybe other psychic things.

seems like your mother is a foreigner.

i could be wrong on some interpretation here in my insights :D im a newbie astrologer anyway good luck.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Kushal,

leo asc brilliant, sensitive, high self-pride, sudden decision making.

sun intellectual virgo health conscious, meticulous, perfectionist. sun highest planetary deg flair of the personality. leo-virgo aptitude for medicine-health services. sun first house impressive personality.

sun virgo-sat pisces lords 1/7 opposition 1/7 axis impacting health, relationship, relationship with father, life under great stress.

mer-venus-rahu libra 2nd artistic-literary-oratory skills, sense of humor, aptitude for astrology, photography, computer software, etc.

rahu 2nd earnings through foreign sources, foreign languages, etc

ketu impulsive aries 8th, accident prone, fire accidents.

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis tending to sudden issues-developments in life.

mars own scorpio 3rd, ability for risk taking, occult-research aptitude, metallurgy, secret communications, forensic science, could impact sibling relationships. mars elevated aspect over cap 5th supportive of education-position and wealth. mars lord 9th for luck.

aries 9th inimical for the leo asc stress and delays in luck, higher education, distant travels, etc.

jup own sag 4th quadrant, growth and riches through knowledge based professions, advisory roles. sag philosophical, law and justice, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive, inspiring.

moon own cancer 11th, gains through navy, water-works, dairy technology-milk products, cool drinks, motherly women, psychology-education, govt-public administration.

sat pisces 7th, spiritual, sensitive, law and justice, marine engg, etc. saturn highest planetary deg factor for vocation.

sat retro towards own airy acq 6th, reformist, innovative, good for employment prospects, but delayed. success amidst adversity.

sat lord 6th over 7th impacting career-relationship, delays. could be prone to abdominal health issues, feet, etc.

with moon-mars-sat watery signs wonder whether any inclination for navy, marine engg, geomatics/oceanography, submarines,forensic science-medicine, etc, teaching-research-advisory-directorship roles thereof with aptitude for engg drawing, research and dev, innovation, etc, brilliant and meticulous with art of expression.

hope generic observations-inputs help integrate factors into your plans ahead, while life could be a struggle under great stress and delays, impacting health and relationships, could be fire-accident prone perhaps.

chart with potentials planets own signs moon cancer, venus libra, mars scorpio, jupiter sag, retro saturn own acq, while sun over intellectual virgo but for sun-saturn opp, hope retro sat saves the opp tending towards own acq 6th. jup lord 9th from moon over own sag 6th from moon, calling for greater efforts towards luck. sat pisces 9th from moon tending to settle life at 36+, aries 9th trending from 28+ as thumb rule.

wishing well,

kshantaram