Please analyse my chart for marriage prospects

ad21

Hello everyone,
*I am new to this forum. ! I found it interesting,
Can I request you people to analyse my chart for marriage prospects..I am a unmarried male,When I will get married, will it be love or arranged marriage?I have a soft corner for girl who is around 9 years younger to me..is there any thing in my chart suggesting marrying her inspite of age difference?Thanks for the help...

Attachments

• Mine_kt.jpg
    Mine_kt.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello everyone,
*I am new to this forum. ! I found it interesting,
Can I request you people to analyse my chart for marriage prospects..I am a unmarried male,When I will get married, will it be love or arranged marriage?I have a soft corner for girl who is around 9 years younger to me..is there any thing in my chart suggesting marrying her inspite of age difference?Thanks for the help...

If appropriate, you might want to consider reposting this in the Vedic Area.

I'm sorry if you feel as if you are getting the run around. However, Vedic Astrology, more than tropical astrology, tends to address this question more fully.

kimbermoon

Indeed I see many indications that you would be attracted to a younger gal:
Saturn/Jupiter in the 7th; a nice set up between Venus/Moon/Pluto; your Mars in Gemini would tend to seek out someone more youthful, with an active mind to stimulate and inspire you...Sun trine Uranus would also seek excitement in marriage as well...Still there are afflictions that could make it difficult to establish a connection that could lead to marriage...Are there cultural taboos that would affect this situation? Are there other responsibilities you have to uphold that would interfere with such a marriage? There could be many upheavals and changes in matters of the heart, due to Venus/Uranus square. Then there is the major opposition between the 4th and 10th H, so would there be parental support for such an arrangement. Perhaps they would have other ideas for you, so there could well be an arranged marriage according to your cultural traditions.I am not versed in Vedic astrology, but the indications of your house of marriage show that it is apt to be dominated by duty, discipline and service, which Jupiter would want to expand beyond. :smile:

ad21

Thanks for the reply sir, as per society & tradition here generally age gap is from 2~5 years is common hence forth this might be regarded as huge one,thanks for your time & time..bye

ad21

Hi astro experts,

Please predict likely period for marriage...with some light on married life..
Thanks n have a nice day..bye
AD

Zarathu

Account Closed
Vedic astrologers are far more likely to respond to these questions in the way that you want. Go to the Vedic forum here and ask the question.

Western Tropical astrologers are more into free will as a group, and thus they don't tend(there are exceptions to every rule and the traditionals tend to be the exceptions in more cases than the modern tropical ones) believe that astrology is a description of FATE.

What I'm trying to say is that the Vedic astrologers will tend to give you times as absolute events. The tropical wester astrologers are more likely to give you potential positive times but qualify it by saying that if you don't work on getting what you want, these times will fade away without any event taking place.

In my case, I could do either. But I believe that giving exact times takes away the ability of the person to actively develop their lives to the best possible way. And for me that it just not an option in the advice that I give.