New Attempt...

doormousey

Last time, I didn't frame my question very well, so I thought I'd throw it out and ask a question more specific:

Will I get a message from an admirer tonight?

I cast the chart, but it doesn't really look like a yes. Nothing really appears to be in the 3rd House of communication nor the 7th House of partnerships. I'm in the 10th House of Success, so I would likely feel really good if this were to happen. The Sun is in the 6th House, so if I do get any kind of message it could indicate some kind of healing process. Let me know if this sounds wrong, but I don't think it's looking so promising!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to take a peek and give responses! Sorry for the multiple posts, as well.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_86_will_i_get_a_text_from_an_admirer_hp.10924.16860.gif
    astro_w2gw_86_will_i_get_a_text_from_an_admirer_hp.10924.16860.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 12

virgo18

Last time, I didn't frame my question very well, so I thought I'd throw it out and ask a question more specific:

Will I get a message from an admirer tonight?

I cast the chart, but it doesn't really look like a yes. Nothing really appears to be in the 3rd House of communication nor the 7th House of partnerships. I'm in the 10th House of Success, so I would likely feel really good if this were to happen. The Sun is in the 6th House, so if I do get any kind of message it could indicate some kind of healing process. Let me know if this sounds wrong, but I don't think it's looking so promising!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to take a peek and give responses! Sorry for the multiple posts, as well.

I am not too much into horary astrology...
but what I can see is that mercury is not aspecting saturn (not promising)
moon opposition saturn (not promising)
Mercury is retrograde in capricorn (not promising)

You are moon in aries in the 10th... are you trying to catch he's attention in some way, at this time? Also that can point your desire to communicate with him this night.

maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:

doormousey

Thank you for the response, virgo18. Yeah, it doesn't look very promising, does it? I asked about it tonight, so I guess the aspects could change and I might hear something later on. Dead end!

And yes, I think this is an issue I'm being really forceful about! Aries in 10th House makes a lot of sense to me. I'm getting frustrated with all the dating! Haha.