My first attempt at interp. my Venus Return

Tanya00

Ok here it goes ;)

My Venus Return started in Oct '09
And right off the bat, I see huge squares :pinched: but moving on...

Using Cafe Astrology's section on Venus Returns as a guideline
(http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/venusreturn.html):

-In my natal, Venus is Virgo at 23 26'45" sitting in my 6th

-In the Venus Return, Venus is sitting in the 11th house of friendships: Possibly meeting a new friend or start to see someone that is already in my life as a friend, as a romantic interest?

-No planets occupying my 1st, 7th, and 10th houses. Detrimental to a VR chart?

-Jupiter, Chiron, and Neptune sitting in the 4th house of domestic issues/home. All in Rx. Oy. But not making any strong aspects to Venus - so their influence will/would be weak, I'm guessing?

Strong aspects to Venus:
- conjunct Mercury, in the 11th house of friendships, in Virgo, but since is at a late degree, would this be considered on the cusp of Libra? - I thinking this means more/open communication between friends/romantic interests.

- sextile Mars, in the 9th house of house of philosophy, journeys, religion (Cancer ruling) - meeting a person on a trip? Going on a trip with a loved one? Learning or being exposed to a different belief?

-Mars sextile Mercury - energetic, supporting communication?

- conjunct. Saturn in the 11th, Virgo ruling. Now I don't know if a Venus return can be taken this literally, but I have been dating a Saturnian man (10 years my senior, he is actually having a birthday this month, a true taurus, which happens to be ruling my 7th) on and off for about a year. We consider each other as good friends, but timing and distance has never really supported a relationship. But we have been communicating and seeing each other a lot more frequently lately.
And on a little bit of a side-note:He also practices a different religion than I. (I actually don't identify with any one kind of religion or belief...which makes the sextile to Mars in the 9th kind of interesting. Me possibly being exposed or open to new beliefs, religions, horizons through a love interest?)

But again, it all sounds like I am making this too literal. Could all that be just a coincidence?

-True Node trine with Mercury, Venus, and Saturn - according to Cafe Astrology: "In my research, the Moon's Nodes and the Vertex should not be overlooked when studying the Venus Return chart. These points are often activated and prominent in a year when the native meets a significant other (lover, marriage partner, or friend)"

-Sun (in 12th house, Libra ruling) trine Moon (in 8th, Pisces ruling) - something or someone will be brought into the open/ public view?

-Pluto squares Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus - stressful/resisting changes?

So... am I on the right track with my interpretation?
Any corrections would be MUCH appreciated! :)

Venus Return Chart and Natal Chart