2nd attempt at Interpretation :)

Victoria Rose

This is the 2nd horary chart that I tried to interpret and I really need feedback to see if I'm on track. Please note:
the only horary interpretation knowledge I have is from taking notes when other helped me in the past and reading the other horary chart interpretations on this site. I am no way claiming to be right...I'm just putting my ideas out there and hoping to learn.

I got the idea to factor in the the houses because I saw a horary interpretation where the interpreter explained the impact that the house placements had on the planets and the asker said it helped tie everything together. If this is a bad idea to do, please tell me.

The question is "will he contact me by next Tuesday?"

I am represented by the Asc Capricorn ruled by Saturn . I'm in the 8th house. Since I'm in the 8th house, whatever interaction I have had with him was motivated by trying to control him to gain a sense of security for myself.

He is represented by the descendant cancer ruled by moon. He is in the 10th House. I feel this is saying that his actions are more based on public opinion (what others think and how he may come across). So his moves are more calculated than mine.

the moon in this case was in Scorpio, in the 7th House, which is very interesting (because the 7th house is about relationships). Since Scorpio is ruled by Mars, I feel that this indicates there is a lot of underlying aggressive energy going on in our relationship (which is so true).

None of my significators seem to be aspecting but my asc hasn't separated from the descendant, either ( I think this becasue the asc is in front of the descendent this time). That lack of aspecting feels like there hasn't been much interaction at all (so true) and since they aren't aspecting I would think if he called it would not be for the same reason that I would want him to call (again that moon in the 7th House, ruled by Mars makes me feel he would have some hidden agressive agenda/ or contact me to be aggressive).

On a side note, I'm in Virgo while he's still in Scorpio so I feel that I may be moving ahead of him here. However the main thing is that the asc hasn't separated from the desc yet so I would say yes, he will contact me by Tuesday. What do you think? Sorry, if this doesn't make any sense at all...but I'm trying really hard so I hope no one will be too annoyed.

Last edited:

gemini59

You are saturn and he is moon. He, (moon) has just passed a sextile to you. You are both in late degrees implying that something is about to change.
The degree on the ascendant is quite late. Not exactly the 27 degrees but close enough to indicate that 'something is too late about the question' or again "something is about to change'.

Victoria Rose

You are saturn and he is moon. He, (moon) has just passed a sextile to you. You are both in late degrees implying that something is about to change.
The degree on the ascendant is quite late. Not exactly the 27 degrees but close enough to indicate that 'something is too late about the question' or again "something is about to change'.

Thanks,I definitely see the moon and sextile aspect now that you pointed it out. However, I am confused as to how he passed me? Isn't Virgo before Scorpio? Or is it assumed that anytime that a planet sextiled that planet that it has passed? Or has he passed me because to get to Scorpio, one must past Virgo?

Also, how did you get the degrees? That's degrees from the sun, right? I assumed that the degree was 29 on Saturn (because that is the number next to it). Also, is there a link to where I can see the maximum a degree each planet can go before a change will occur? I looked in my book but have had no luck in finding it.Also, this change you mentioned- will it come from Saturn or is it a change in the situation in general?