First Attempt -LTR question.

geminiKat

This is my first attempt at Horary astrology. The question involves the possibility of a romantic interest becoming a long term relationship. The querent is female and the quesited male. Here is my attempt at interpretation. Please correct, clarify, or add to it. I really appreciate your help and advice.

Ruler of the first house is Jupiter, so this represents the querent. Ruler of the seventh house is Mercury, so that represents the quesited.

The two are making an applying aspect (trine) so the outlook is positive. Pluto is in the first house so it has significance but I'm not sure how to interpret it.

Jupiter is in the second house (relating to possessions, money, and value) and is conjunct Neptune (maybe some idealism, fantasy, or spiritual implications).

Mercury is on the cusp of the seventh house (representing significant relationships, maybe additional support for a yes answer). Mercury is making a separating aspect (square) to Saturn (obligation, responsibility, or maybe karma).

The next aspect the moon will make is to the sun in Cancer in the 7th house (relationships, family, home).

I'm sure there is a lot I am missing and I probably made some mistakes so comment please. Thank you

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22

geminiKat

I have some additional questions:
Does it matter that Mercury (quesited) will trine Neptune before it trines Jupiter (querent)?

Does the Sun combust the moon? Is this not applicable because the sun and moon also represent the querent and quesited? Or is it only relevent in a conjuction not other aspects?

Mercury is making a close seperating square to Saturn. Would Saturn represent a person or event in the quesited's recent past?

Mercury is in an angular house conjunct descendant. Jupiter is in succeedent house. Would this indicate the quesited has more influence in this matter?

Generally how do you read the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto). Are they more influences than events or people?

I would appreciate any help you can offer. I am very interested in learning more about how to read these charts. I find it fascinating.

Last edited:

geminiKat

Anyone willing to give me some guidance on this? Did I do something wrong in my post? Am I on track with my attempted interpretation? Thank you.

dreamtimez

Yes, you are right about the significators. You are Jupiter and he is Mercury. You are also the Moon and he is the Sun. What I see that both Mercury and Sun are in the questied's house (7th). Seems he is busy with own affairs right now.

As regards you, Jupiter is Rx ... are you re-thinking things ? Also Pluto is important too. Pluto indicates transformation and Pluto is in the first house. Pluto indicates transformation of the matters indicated by the house ... the self. And Pluto is Rx too.