My Sun and South Node

Uranusss

I'm mostly concerned about my nodes.

Hi, an amateur here. I've always been interested in astrology but it's just until lately that I've decided to actually study my own chart and my north node, being leo in 5th house, concerns me because I don't have any 5th house and leo placements in my birth chart other than this. My sun and other planetary placements have heavy aquarius and 11th house. So does that mean it would be hard for me to live out my life's purpose? Will it be hard for me to find my personal growth?

I've always wanted to be a renowned artist that would promote my humanitarian ideals, will this placement (north node) affect my dreams?

Also, if you find something notable in my chart, kindly bring it up too. THANK YOU SO MUCH. :love:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jean.23428.275701.png
    astro_w2gw_jean.23428.275701.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 29

Osamenor

Staff member
Your dreams are very Aquarian, and it's natural that they are, with an Aquarius Sun conjunct Uranus. When Sun is in the opposite sign and/or house from the north node, it's still your main personal growth message. North node in that case gives you some counterbalance, tells you who/what can help you have that personal growth most effectively.

When the north node's placement is one that you otherwise lack--like, in your case, having nothing else in that section of the chart--it tells you to bring what that placement indicates into your life. It may be very different from what your main focus is on, but it's something you need.

In the case of fifth house balancing the eleventh, maybe you're a long range planner (eleventh house), in which case that fifth house north node brings spontaneity. You also need room in your life to do spontaneous things that don't necessarily relate to your goals, and do them for no other reason than enjoyment. Those are the key messages of Leo and fifth house. If you don't, you'll become all work and no play.

Leo and Aquarius are both, in a way, about making your voice heard. Aquarius is serious about it. Leo is spontaneous about it. A pitfall of Aquarius is getting too serious to be interesting to the people you want to hear you. Or perhaps having such a new and unusual message (Aquarius again) that people just can't relate to it. Aquarius is good at distancing and using their distance from others to come up with unique perspectives. Leo is good at engaging and relating with others. It takes Leo-style engagement to get Aquarius ideas heard.

When you have a lot in Aquarius but nothing in Leo, that Aquarian way of being comes naturally and Leo's way likely feels foreign. Your north node message is to learn Leo's way. That doesn't mean get rid of your Aquarian ideals and dreams. That means use Leo to help them happen, and use the spontaneous fifth house to let go of investment in the outcome.

Uranusss

Your dreams are very Aquarian, and it's natural that they are, with an Aquarius Sun conjunct Uranus. When Sun is in the opposite sign and/or house from the north node, it's still your main personal growth message. North node in that case gives you some counterbalance, tells you who/what can help you have that personal growth most effectively.

When the north node's placement is one that you otherwise lack--like, in your case, having nothing else in that section of the chart--it tells you to bring what that placement indicates into your life. It may be very different from what your main focus is on, but it's something you need.

In the case of fifth house balancing the eleventh, maybe you're a long range planner (eleventh house), in which case that fifth house north node brings spontaneity. You also need room in your life to do spontaneous things that don't necessarily relate to your goals, and do them for no other reason than enjoyment. Those are the key messages of Leo and fifth house. If you don't, you'll become all work and no play.

Leo and Aquarius are both, in a way, about making your voice heard. Aquarius is serious about it. Leo is spontaneous about it. A pitfall of Aquarius is getting too serious to be interesting to the people you want to hear you. Or perhaps having such a new and unusual message (Aquarius again) that people just can't relate to it. Aquarius is good at distancing and using their distance from others to come up with unique perspectives. Leo is good at engaging and relating with others. It takes Leo-style engagement to get Aquarius ideas heard.

When you have a lot in Aquarius but nothing in Leo, that Aquarian way of being comes naturally and Leo's way likely feels foreign. Your north node message is to learn Leo's way. That doesn't mean get rid of your Aquarian ideals and dreams. That means use Leo to help them happen, and use the spontaneous fifth house to let go of investment in the outcome.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to help me :) I was v demotivated before I read your response lol