when will i meet my next partner -- timing question

turtlepower

Single for a couple of years, and have spent the winter working on clearing and healing from past traumas in relationships, working through the desires to 'grasp' or obsess/yearn for romance. Clearly since I cast a horary that I am still somewhat yearning, but aren't most of us on here ...

Moon is typically used for timing questions. 11th house Gemini moon sextiles Aries Venus in the 9th in 2 degrees, and then meets a retrograding 0 degree Mercury in the 7th in 4 degrees, which would be considered the 7th house's secondary sig due to location ...

So in 4 units of time? And as it's a retrograde Mercury, someone from my past? Anyone? Bueller?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_meet_my_partner_hr.64839.35222.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_meet_my_partner_hr.64839.35222.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 27

Bunraku

Moon in the 11th of hopes and dreams.

Venus seems to get in the way before Moon can aspect Mercury.
What is Venus? Career or travel? Not sure.

Speaking of which, Mercury is retrograde, and detrimented. Can Mercury handle being in a relationship?

turtlepower

Oh, interesting. I am planning on traveling back west in a week or two, across the country for work ... Haha.

Mercury retrograde could be my current love interest and dear friend, who certainly isn't able to be in a relationship with me right now, though undoubtedly there's a lot of love between us.