USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

piercethevale

Binaural (meaning 2 ears) beats makes use of 2 slightly different frequencies one to each ear. The mind synthesizes them into yet another frequency almost like another dimension. Originally called mind entertainment some people find it reduces stress, others incorporate it into their meditation, yet others find it has health advantages especially when used in conjunction with the Solfeggio frequencies. These are the 6 main ones.

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
741 Hz – Expression/Solutions
852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

I'm no scientist, but there seems to be ample information on light, not just sunlight, as both particle and wave.

I never said it was only Sunlight.
I'm familiar enough with the concept of what Binaural Beats is to figure out that it is not something I either care to subject myself to nor recommend that anyone else should experiment with it.
There is an ever increasing inundation coming at humankind in the attempt to push it further away from what is naturally provided by nature, by our Creator, to towards that of the synthetic, the bio-mechanical, the unnatural.

Rudolf Steiner gave grave warning of this nearly 100 years ago as being the strategy of the Ahrimanic to entrap humankind forever in maya.

The Sivapurana reveals what the most adept of yogis know about the bij, OM. aka the suksma pranava.
It says that OM should be recited in ones mind, manasa, if one reaches a state of samadhi. As I am one that has attained that state, I am able tell you that is completely truthful. It has to come from yourself, for you to resonate with it to become one with it. Any external source you attempt to use, that is a natural source, is that particular thing in natures' own resonance with the bij... it is not the resonance of the bij itself, but rather the resultant phenomena unique to that particular object, or entities' uniqueness in relationship to the bij.

Manasa is said, and written in the Sivapurna, is the "highest" form of of recitation, of performing japa.

To recite the bij in a low soft voice, upamsu japa, is the next best form and in a voice that can be heard by others clearly, vacika japa, the lowest form

According to the Sivapurana, upamsu japa is one hundred times more effective as vacika japa, and that manasa japa is one thousand times more efficent than vacika japa.

sagarbha japa [accompanying japa with pranayama] another one hundred times more efective than manasa alone, and sadhana japa is said to be one thousand times more effective than sagarbha japa... and all is written in the Sivapurana as well.

sadhana japa is performing manasa japa while doing something useful for the world... and not just sitting on ones behind.

It is very much a part of that process of transformation that is of spiritual evolution... of attaining that state of archetypal perfection, that is necessary to evolve as like the worm becoming that butterfly.

I am also a protectorate of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India, under the watchful protectiveness of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal.

OM Namah Sri Prabhu Ram Lalay Parabrahmnay Sharanam OM OM OM

piercethevale

I should have known better than to expect this thread to remain purely objective and stick to the subject of mundane and natal astrology .
I haven't even entirely addressed one candidates' natal and progressed natal horoscope and how that shapes up to the ephemeral activity in the months ahead, and yet to even delve into the natal and progressed charts of the USA. ... and this thread has become 9 pages long of campaign rhetoric and propaganda.

...hence why I posted, "LET THE MEMES BEGIN"....as for, why not?

I think that I'm through with this thread. If I have anymore to give in analysis for any candidate and the projected outlook for the nomination and, or, the November election. I'll start another thread that is candidate specific and have it all written out and post it all at once so that I don't have to try to keep some cohesiveness to the presentation so that anyone interested in what my findings are won't get frustrated by all the verbal barrage in between.

I should have known better... it's nobodys' fault but my own.
...but seeing as how Trump is such a shoe-in this November some might think 'why bother'? ... I'm not doing this in the attempt to give any one candidate an edge over another...I'm trying to reveal the true nature of these candidates, that which the media is trying desperately to conceal, as to some, exploit as to others, or distort to malign altogether.

But, yeah, my motivations were somewhat political too. I'd like it if Bernie were to win and I wanted to demonstrate through his natal chart the type of person it shows him to actually be and hopefully reveal what his true political motivations are... but to attain that office, compromises will always have to be made.

I'm rather amused, nowadays, as to how some sources are declaring the Obama legacy to be a tenure of one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever had...and yet realistically, I just don't see it that way. Hillary lost the last election because of her own record of accomplishments as Senator and as Secretary of State...which is dismal.
They made a greater mess out of the war in the Middle East than it was when Dubya left office. They did nothing for Libya after Qadaffi was killed, they allowed Iran to build a fission reactor, which is in truth nothing more than a nuclear munitions plant... YES IT IS, and in truth it is the only reason the U.S.A. ever built any...[why do you think the Atomic Energy Commission was under the Dept. of Defense?]
Operation Gun Runner was a failure and it wasn't what they wanted everyone to believe it was in the first place... there were quite a number of 'false flags' during that administration.... I even predicted two of them and for the exact dates they occurred. Posted and dated, unedited, here in this very forum.

ISIS grew, thousnads lost their lives and thousands more fled to Europe and many ended up here in the States, adding to an already overtaxed welfare system.
North Korea was agitated instead of placated and now it's a very real growing threat... and worst of all... at least it is imho, their deals with the Ukraine, not to mention the C.I.A. being sent in to agitate the Ukrainians and get them into warfare with the Russians, has brought Russia back into a cold war position with the United States once again... but that was actually a successful move by that administration as that is exactly what they hoped for.

I seriously doubt that the DNC would be crazy enough to believe the American public to be that naive as to try to give the nomination to Hillary again.
Michelle Obama to run with Biden? ...very possibly... although I have the impression Biden already promised it to Buttigieg... if you haven't already noticed, tthe DNC, all of a sudden, changed the criteria to qualify to be in the debates so Tulsi won't be in the next one.

I figure the odds of Bernie getting the nomination are about as good as they were last time around... no matter how many people vote for him...

Maybe I'll get back to analyzing the 2020's... I started that project a couple of years ago... what I was beginning to see coming around 2024 - 2025 for this nation, shook me up... enough to where I decide to put it away for awhile and see how thngs progressed for awhile... yeah, I stuck my head in the sand, so to speak.

...but if Trump does win this November [and He will, unless that asteroid that is about to pass near the earth goes a bit awry and slams into D.C.] and the Democrats start whining and having political hissy fits again, like these last four years have been. I'm moving to Ecuador or one of those moderate climate, at least tolerant if not friendly to expatriate Yanks, South American countries.

May God save the Union.
ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Since there was a good response of interest in the technique of analyzing the symbolism of the 12th House cusp as the Sabian Symbol found for the Sign and degree of the natal charts' 12th House cusp is said to be that individuals' own answer to what they perceive being the greatest problem, or challenge, that confronts the world at large.

I thought that I should post that of Donald Trump's 12th House cusp, which is at 01* Leo 45, i.e. the 2nd degree of Leo [ibid.]

"LEO 2°: AN EPIDEMIC OF THE MUMPS.

KEYNOTE:
The spreading power of individual crises through a collectivity.

This symbol should be interpreted at two levels without evading the issues posed by its original wording. What does an epidemic imply and why mumps? The broad meaning of an epidemic is that one individual, if infected by a certain type of disease, can spread the disease to a vast number of persons in their environment, and in some cases all over the globe. In the proceeding symbol we were confronted with the individual crises, and its dangerous possibilities for the individual were implied. Now we deal with a process that affects the entire society; this obviously points out that the whole of mankind is potentially affected by, and thus, consciously or not, cannot help being involved in the critical situations faced by any individual or special group of people. Why then an epidemic of mumps? A childhood disease is implied, but it may have very serious consequences for adult men who catch it, since it affects not only all lymphatic glands, especially in the neck region, but also the testicles. If the sign Aries symbolizes birth as a natural organism on this Earth, Leo represents (at least potentially) rebirth – at the level of the conscious and mind-based individuality. Thus in Leo man/woman, in this sense, is as yet only a ‘little child’ one might say a would-be initiate, an infant in spirit. The relation of the mumps to the sexual glands is characteristic, for the entrance into the realm of the conscious and individualized mind can affect the sex force, either through over-stimulation and irritation, or in terms of a deliberate ascetic deprivation.

This second stage symbol also provides a contrast with the first. What was an individual issue is now seen as a collective danger. Thus we are dealing with
THE INFECTIOUS SPREAD OF INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES.

Coronavirus? :andy:

...seriously, though, I'm just going to put this "out there" and let you all speculate, conclude, decide for yourselves, as to how that applies to the man and the role of the 12th House cusp.

piercethevale

Fascinating, piercethevale. A global increase in surveillance and control and restrictions on freedom of movement requires a strong, juvenile, emotionally infectious foundation.

It may be that He believes a society has to undergo a certain amount of suffering, collectively, so as to get
at spirit of "we're all in this together" camaraderie instilled and spread throughout.
People that have been through crises situations, tough times of notable length, battles, entire wars will bond and a bond that has a mutually recognized, and understood, obligation of loyalty and I've even seen it among prison population, ex-cell mates, even between some that didn't even serve time at the same prison. ...excluding rapists, child molesters and informants, of course.
A belief in the cathartic and redemptive qualities that such experiences bring?

...OR COULD IT BE THAT TRUMP BELIEVES... that in order to eradicate a disease it must first be recognized as for what it is, what the cause of it is and then.. as history does provide corroborating evidence to the fact that, more often than not... a cure can be administered, a vaccine can be developed and society willingly inoculates itself from future outbreak of the disease? The best case scenario is that it doesn't even allow any further, future, infection to begin with.

If you want to rid a region of malaria, it's a good idea to drain the swamps, but first you've gotta convince the locals that it's the correct thing to do as for it being the spawning ground of all them little blood suckers. :eek:

piercethevale

Well, I did write that I wasn't going to contribute anymore candidates charts to this thread but instead start an exclusive one...but I can't resist an opportunity here to demonstrate just how effective and well suited for the job of rectification the Sabian Symbols truly are.

Joe Biden's birth time is given as 8:30 A.M. November 20, 1942.
That was early during W.W.II, it was at some point during that war that birth times started to be diligently and accurately noted. I have always figured it to have been the result of the gov't asking its citizenry to duly note the location and time of any unusual sightings and, or, activity... and births just followed in suit.
But, as I wrote above, it was early yet in that war and Joe's time is given as 8:30 A.M. I'm always immediately suspicious of any time given on the hour and half hours... and the quarter hours, too, but not as much.
I checked the 12th House cusp for Joe's 8:30 A.M chart and to be very openly honest... I just don't see it. It doesn't fit the man.
It is given as 13* Scorpio 29'. i.e. the 14th degree of Scorpio.
That is where the North Node was when Yeshu'a/Jesus was born [13* Scorpio 18' 26", it is also where the U.S.A.'s natal chart's Part of Positive and Helpful Changes is [Asc. + Pluto - Jupiter, 13* Scorpio 17' 11"] and I believe it to also be the Sign and degree of Edgar Cayce's natal chart Asc., but I seem to have either mis-placed the file that has his chart, or it was accidentally deleted so I'll check on that afterward... but, regardless, it just doesn't fit , to what I knw about, the man.
Here's Rudhyar's presentation and analysis of the Sabian Symbol for the 14th degree of Scorpio. See what yo all think. [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 14°: TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.

KEYNOTE:
The need to establish new channels of communication.

The growth of community feeling among separated human beings requires the development of constantly more complex means of interchanging feelings and ideas. Wherever this symbol for Scorpio 14° is found, the indication is that such channels of communication are essential for the success of any interpersonal relationship. They are not only to be built, but to be used significantly and wisely.
This fourth stage symbol brings to our attention the essential value of communicating with our fellow men and even our close associates — with whom such a communication may not always be easy. There can be no communion without communication at some level, including the level of biological attunement. Keyword:
THE WILL TO ASSOCIATION or COMPREHENSION.
"

A telephone is a means to two way conversation.
Joe's telephone doesn't have a receiver, near as I can tell...

I believe Joe was most likely born between 8:18:15 A.M. and 8:22:59 A.M.
As that would then give his natal 12 House cusp as being in the 12th degree of Scorpio. [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 12°: AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.

KEYNOTE:
Group-consciousness, as it flowers at the highest level in cultural interchanges between representatives of the elite of the ruling class.

At present the largest unit of social organization is the nation. The symbol pictures the ruling class of such national wholes displaying at least the superficial forms of a concern for establishing permanent relationships in peaceful cooperation. What is evoked is the value of meeting other people at the highest possible level of cultural interplay (i.e. in 'full dress'), rather than with an everyday type of consciousness and behavior.

In contrast to the natural spontaneity of the rescue operation shown in the preceding symbol, we have here the image of a ritualized
DISPLAY of power, prestige and wealth. Relationship has been made hierarchical and is institutionalized. Phase 222 tells us that this too is an essential feature in the development of rhythmic give-and-take in order to achieve global peace.
"

Joe doesn't seem to like to mingle with the "everyday type" of people, talks down to them, hardly listens to a word they say, if any...
This Sabian Symbol for the 12th of Scorpio... that describes the Joe I know....

astro-2gw-joe-biden-83626-55750.png

piercethevale

Here's a couple of rectified charts for Joe Biden, as to when I believe could have been the earliest time and another as for the latest... i.e. the ingress and egress charts

astro-2gw-joe-biden-rectified-ingress.png

astro-2gw-joe-biden-rectified-egress.png

david starling

Here's a metaphor I like, which involves Trump's slogan, "Drain the Swamp".

Trump's an outsider, and a recent, first-generation "import". His grandmother appears to have had a lot of influence on him as the matriarch of the family. She was a business-woman from Bavaria, who founded the real estate company with her son Fred (DJT's father) that Donald inherited. Trump's mother was from Scotland, so he's basically the child of an immigrant family. The First Lady is also a a recent import, (who's English could use some improvement, btw).

He's based in Florida, which contains the Everglades, a swamp which is a native habitat to alligators. But, pythons have recently been imported from Burma, and are rivaling the alligators for dominance.

So, here's the metaphor: Trump's a python, who can slither through through loopholes, and is establishing a stranglehold on the native habitat of the standard political types, who are the alligators. The pythons don't need the swamp to survive, and it would be to their advantage if it were drained.

The two frontrunners for Democratic nominee both have alligator-like personalities, and are Washington insiders; and, they'll be going up against an opponent with a hypnotic, snake-like personality, coming in from the outside and using the Republican party for his own ends.

Last edited:

leomoon

Chiron and the NN with Regulus in the 9th.

Maybe he’d return some semblance of balance to the Supreme Court?

Do you think he has dementia, or it’s just all those 12h planets reacting to the spotlight?

Good catch, spotting Regulus in his 9th house. I suppose he was fated for the top after all. As for potential dementia? Probably, as age catches up to most of us, and he is 78. I can't picture him lasting 4 years however, so I hope he chooses a VP that can effect change for the better for all. Personally I see Biden as just keeping pace with the past, not one for massive change. Yet anything beyond trump is a "vast" improvement. In either case, (Biden or Sanders), their wives are entrusted with their heart, that is obvious, so they will play a role such as Nancy Reagan did when her husband started to lose concentration, she stepped in.

Hopefully, the Supreme Court women there now will last until the old man (either of the 2 old white men), get inaugurated on January 21st 2021. Ruth Ginsburg especially worrying. But when you aim to live for something bigger then yourself, she probably has it in her to outlast trump.

If Biden turns out to be the Dem. nominee after all, he will have Transiting Vesta (the higher law) over his 9th house NN and trine his P.O.F. in his 6th. He just may win the brass ring after all but it appears to me, with Vesta here, that trump will try any number of legal holdups he can but hopefully to no avail.

Last edited:

Cecile

Cecile

Trump's a hypnotic python. Takes an alligator to beat him, and the only two the Dems have are Joe and Bernie.

Are pythons hypnotic? Cobras, yes. Pythons?

King cobras are impressively venomous, large snakes native to Asia. They are called king cobras because they can kill and eat cobras. The snakes eaten by the king cobra are mostly the larger harmless species, such as pythons up to about ten feet (3 meters) in length.

My advice: Do not let your guard down regarding China . . . .

Trusted Psychic Jean Dixon's last prediction, made on her deathbed, was that “The United States will decline and the hope for mankind will be in the East. China will replace the United States as superpower of the world.” Are you ready for that?

Bernie and Biden? I like Bernie, but not his ideology. I do not like Biden. He's too handsy with young children plus his dementia . . . I believe the DNC will be forced to bring on someone stronger at the National Convention. Hill and Michael top that list.

Perhaps charting a solar return for both is in order.

david starling

Are pythons hypnotic? Cobras, yes. Pythons?

King cobras are impressively venomous, large snakes native to Asia. They are called king cobras because they can kill and eat cobras. The snakes eaten by the king cobra are mostly the larger harmless species, such as pythons up to about ten feet (3 meters) in length.

My advice: Do not let your guard down regarding China . . . .

Trusted Psychic Jean Dixon's last prediction, made on her deathbed, was that “The United States will decline and the hope for mankind will be in the East. China will replace the United States as superpower of the world.” Are you ready for that?

Bernie and Biden? I like Bernie, but not his ideology. I do not like Biden. He's too handsy with young children plus his dementia . . . I believe the DNC will be forced to bring on someone stronger at the National Convention. Hill and Michael top that list.

Perhaps charting a solar return for both is in order.

In "The Jungle Book" -{Rudyard Kipling}, the giant python, Kaa, hypnotized his prey.

Bernie might be more of a mongoose than an alligator, and they win against cobras because of their quickness and immunity to the venom. But, they would be no threat to a python. It's the home-grown alligators that are battling the recent invasion of Pythons.

Check this out: From what I've read, the alligators have learned a new trick--TREE CLIMBING, to go after the python eggs!

I don't think Biden's got dementia. He's always been known to say off-the-wall things. I agree it's that stellium in his H12. If he's nominated, it will be alligator versus python, advantage....alligator.

david starling

I'm hoping Biden and Sanders take it somewhat easy on each other in the next debate, and savage Trump instead. No sense giving ammunition to Trump at Election time. And, that if one of them ends up winning the nomination, the other will lend EFFECTIVE, not lukewarm, support.

piercethevale

In "The Jungle Book" -{Rudyard Kipling}, the giant python, Kaa, hypnotized his prey.

Bernie might be more of a mongoose than an alligator, and they win against cobras because of their quickness and immunity to the venom. But, they would be no threat to a python. It's the home-grown alligators that are battling the recent invasion of Pythons.

Check this out: From what I've read, the alligators have learned a new trick--TREE CLIMBING, to go after the python eggs!

I don't think Biden's got dementia. He's always been known to say off-the-wall things. I agree it's that stellium in his H12. If he's nominated, it will be alligator versus python, advantage....alligator.

Biden is a snake himself.

Check out one of his baby pictures, I came across some years ago...

two-headed-snake.jpg

david starling

Sorry, Harvey Weinstein won't be running this time around. Perhaps in ten to twenty?

Sobering thought:

If we still have Presidential elections by then. Because if Trump realizes his desire to become "President for life", with Donald Jr. as his appointed successor, there won't be any. :smile:

Last edited:

Cecile

Biden is . . . well . . . not well . . .

Is it mongooses or mongeese? It's fascinating how nature parallels politics. But Biden . . . ? Oy Gevalt! Biden has made major mistakes way beyond off the wall statements. He's mistaken his sister for his wife, the state he's rallying in for another, etc.

I don't see Biden's 12th house stellium as a positive. To be fair, I pulled up Trump's chart and he has both Neptune and Mars in his 12th both favorably aspected. I have Pluto in Leo in the 12th and understand the covertness, secrecy, stealthiness, and even scheming nature within the 12th House. I also have a combust stellium in 7th which is quite intense. The energies and vibrations of a stellium tend to combine, collude and confuse. Bernie's 12th is, well, I've not looked at PTV's chart for Bernie, so I cannot comment at this time. However I would hate for Bernie to have the Fixed Star Zubenelgenubi (15 degrees 05 hours Scorpio plus or minus 1 degree 40 hours) on his ascendant having personally had personal dealing with one such man. (It's been 6 months and all 5 stages of grief ongoing. Never in my life has anyone . . . but that's another story.)