Aquarius Rising, Sun in 12th

Would like to see what is said about my chart, been actively looking at it for the last 5 years.

Specifics I would like to know job/career and or purpose.

Day: January 10, 1985
Place: Massachusetts, USA

Any guidance, advice, help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Etienne

Attachments

• etiennestar.png
    etiennestar.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 40

Gemini888

You are in luck, your MC's ruler conjuncts Sun. Your career is aligned with who you are. But they are both in 12H, and Jupiter is in its fall. Do you find yourself struggle to find an "ideal" job? MC conjunct Saturn in intense Scorpio have a need to find a job that truly fits your personality and sastifies the need to find meaning in life. It could be something related to the law (Sag MC)

You also have chart ruler in 10H. The same ruler square Mars in Pisces. Sag is fiercely independent and rebellious, while Pisces is more likely to step back and conform. Do you describe yourself as soft but secretly rebellious? There is a tension between being in-your-face and sinking in the background, which manifest greatly in your job. You have to get a job that will give you enough space to break or else you will explode.

You are in luck, your MC's ruler conjuncts Sun. Your career is aligned with who you are. But they are both in 12H, and Jupiter is in its fall. Do you find yourself struggle to find an "ideal" job? MC conjunct Saturn in intense Scorpio have a need to find a job that truly fits your personality and sastifies the need to find meaning in life. It could be something related to the law (Sag MC)

You also have chart ruler in 10H. The same ruler square Mars in Pisces. Sag is fiercely independent and rebellious, while Pisces is more likely to step back and conform. Do you describe yourself as soft but secretly rebellious? There is a tension between being in-your-face and sinking in the background, which manifest greatly in your job. You have to get a job that will give you enough space to break or else you will explode.

Soft in the external, more hard on the inside. Always a rebel.
Job searching has been difficult, worked in healthcare for 15+ years.
I had finished my degree in 2018. Sun square Saturn during my internship after graduation - my boss was termed and therefore so was my internship. Thank you for analysis. Could Law also be Politics/government job?? MC Sag is at 0’00”.

Gemini888

Soft in the external, more hard on the inside. Always a rebel.
Job searching has been difficult, worked in healthcare for 15+ years.
I had finished my degree in 2018. Sun square Saturn during my internship after graduation - my boss was termed and therefore so was my internship. Thank you for analysis. Could Law also be Politics/government job?? MC Sag is at 0’00”.
Yes, anything related to the law. But with MC so heavily focused on Sag I would imagine you are more of a worker than a downright leader. Cap is more suitable for foreseeing a large group.