I have an interesting chart and need a bit of help decoding it!

pixelpushed

Hey everybody :)

I've recently been studying vedic astrology and of course as a lot of you may also think, it's much more accurate than western astrology in a lot of ways.

I've got interesting combinations such as Venus, Jupiter and Rahu in Libra in 9th House.

Aquarius ascendant with Saturn in 1st house and capricorn moon in 12th house,

And then of course Sun in Leo opposite ascendant.

I'd love it if one of you lovely people could interpret my chart for me and give me a general analysis in Career, Looks, Fame and Money, with a focus on Love and when I might find a partner (I'm a gay male). Sometimes I face rejection in the love department and I'm also looking for vedic remedies in this case.

15th September 1994
Birth Time: 17:03 (5:03pm)
Birth Place: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (or you could put in Brisbane, Australia if you can't find it)

Thank you guys! Hopefully hear back soon! Xx

ams

Banned
Are you sure the date and time of birth are yours and not somebody else's?

ta
ams

Hey everybody :)

I've recently been studying vedic astrology and of course as a lot of you may also think, it's much more accurate than western astrology in a lot of ways.

I've got interesting combinations such as Venus, Jupiter and Rahu in Libra in 9th House.

Aquarius ascendant with Saturn in 1st house and capricorn moon in 12th house,

And then of course Sun in Leo opposite ascendant.

I'd love it if one of you lovely people could interpret my chart for me and give me a general analysis in Career, Looks, Fame and Money, with a focus on Love and when I might find a partner (I'm a gay male). Sometimes I face rejection in the love department and I'm also looking for vedic remedies in this case.

15th September 1994
Birth Time: 17:03 (5:03pm)
Birth Place: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (or you could put in Brisbane, Australia if you can't find it)

Thank you guys! Hopefully hear back soon! Xx