read my chart

vaishnava

hi friends...
i am vaishnav my birth details are chart is given below...plzzz tell me when i get the job?what type of job i can get? if there is any chance do my own business if yes what type of business is suitable for me?
my D.O.B 20.7.1991
tym 6.45pm
place chennai

thanks in advance...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_vaishnava_vasan_hp.55209.6693.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_vaishnava_vasan_hp.55209.6693.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 36

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Capricorn ascendant and lord Saturn is placed in ascendant, but is retrograde. Saturn also represents house of finance. Indications are that you are looking for money.
Profession house is Venus, placed in the house of uncertainty, insurance, ups and down, and suddenness etc. Lord of achievement is also placed in the same house with Mercury, lord of fortune and father etc. Indications are that possibility of changes in profession or ups and down in income, achievements and gains, Jupiter is exalted in the house of partner with Sun.
I feel you can go for business.
Dashmansha chart is also indicating same. You have courage to take risk. So, you can go for business.

vaishnava

Capricorn ascendant and lord Saturn is placed in ascendant, but is retrograde. Saturn also represents house of finance. Indications are that you are looking for money.
Profession house is Venus, placed in the house of uncertainty, insurance, ups and down, and suddenness etc. Lord of achievement is also placed in the same house with Mercury, lord of fortune and father etc. Indications are that possibility of changes in profession or ups and down in income, achievements and gains, Jupiter is exalted in the house of partner with Sun.
I feel you can go for business.
Dashmansha chart is also indicating same. You have courage to take risk. So, you can go for business.

thanks sir...but i consider with lot of astrologers they told me...venus and mars in 8th house so u cant able to do business...if u do it gone from u....if this chart is know as vedic chart sir?

Last edited: