Are there any concerns in my birthchart?

pixelpushed

Hi Everyone,
I've noticed my birthchart is actually very confusing and i've tried interprating this chart for quite a long time. I know it takes a very long time to do a birthchart for somebody but could anyone please let me know if there is any concerning things about my chart? Thank you!
Kind regards,
Cameron.

2e3ttuf.gif

iii

Banned
wonder that have you considered to serve for religous things, like church ect? i think you often feel lonely and not so easy to find your place in society. and i think you travelled or changed residence from time to time, which made you not so happy. if there's something to concern, i think you should take care your health and keep fit. try to get out of these stress or sorrows and keep optimistic.

pixelpushed

wonder that have you considered to serve for religous things, like church ect? i think you often feel lonely and not so easy to find your place in society. and i think you travelled or changed residence from time to time, which made you not so happy. if there's something to concern, i think you should take care your health and keep fit. try to get out of these stress or sorrows and keep optimistic.

All of that is correct! haha.. How the hell did you know that i travelled. and yes I did move houses a few times, im currently unhappy where i live. I'm not christian but i am very occult and love astrology and occultist things. I do feel lonely and i dont know where my place is in society. And i have troubles being optimistic.

iii

Banned
because your chart ruler jupiter in 9th house, a house of travelling. and jupiter with venus and rahu, and you are born in autumn, so jupiter lose its power and with saturn in first house you need to be optimistic.

and your 7th ruler mercury, is not powerful in libra, so you may find it delaying to meet your boyfriend. and i think around these years you may find it not easy to meet him, maybe some years later.

pixelpushed

because your chart ruler jupiter in 9th house, a house of travelling. and jupiter with venus and rahu, and you are born in autumn, so jupiter lose its power and with saturn in first house you need to be optimistic.

and your 7th ruler mercury, is not powerful in libra, so you may find it delaying to meet your boyfriend. and i think around these years you may find it not easy to meet him, maybe some years later.

Is my libra in my 7th house or 8th house?

pixelpushed

iii, is there any really really important things that i need to know about my chart? Is there a possibility of a long life for me, is there a possibility for fame? A possibility for a good future in the love area? Am i really going to find my boyfriend in a few years?

pixelpushed

and based on my chart, what would my appearance be like? would i be attractive? Keep in mind that my ascendant in pisces opposes my sun in virgo which means that i wouldnt look like a tpyical pisces ascendant. but at the same time they are boht mutable

iii

Banned
i don't think your life span is very long. but anyway, life is not the longer the better. because your chart ruler as your self is not so powerful in your chart as i explained.

and fame things, which is shown as 10th ruler jupiter, also not powerful, so i don't think you are so famous.

and love things, the 7th ruler mecury did not get enough power to surface your boyfriend in near future. i don't see him come to you so early. and you should wait for some years. maybe a long time, but it is still likely you meet him one day. because mecury not powerful but in autumn it get enough power, so the result is still good. and 6th ruler sun in your 7th, sun is your not-so-close friends which is shown in 6th house, so you may find it confusing if he is the one? and get answer no. just because your husband, mecury, is not so powerful to rapid your marriage. and sun is just your friend, not your husband.

and your looks, i think jupiter's influence make you not so tall and not so nice, and saturn in your first house, a house of head, maybe your face skin is a little darker or tend to be yellow. and saturn is not powerful in this sign, so i guess your appearence is not very beautiful. and pisces is a sign that can improve female's look, so it is still ok.

pixelpushed

i don't think your life span is very long. but anyway, life is not the longer the better. because your chart ruler as your self is not so powerful in your chart as i explained.

and fame things, which is shown as 10th ruler jupiter, also not powerful, so i don't think you are so famous.

and love things, the 7th ruler mecury did not get enough power to surface your boyfriend in near future. i don't see him come to you so early. and you should wait for some years. maybe a long time, but it is still likely you meet him one day. because mecury not powerful but in autumn it get enough power, so the result is still good. and 6th ruler sun in your 7th, sun is your not-so-close friends which is shown in 6th house, so you may find it confusing if he is the one? and get answer no. just because your husband, mecury, is not so powerful to rapid your marriage. and sun is just your friend, not your husband.

and your looks, i think jupiter's influence make you not so tall and not so nice, and saturn in your first house, a house of head, maybe your face skin is a little darker or tend to be yellow. and saturn is not powerful in this sign, so i guess your appearence is not very beautiful. and pisces is a sign that can improve female's look, so it is still ok.

I dont think that is all correct...
I am 6 foot 1, Pale and White. Definitely not yellow or dark.
I have a defined facial feature and have been told that i look like a model on several occassions. I heard somewhere that Sun opposite Ascendant changes the ascendants power and apperance? Can you please also elaborate how Jupiter in Scorpio is a weak famous sign?

pixelpushed

Can i also add that Saturn isnt in my first house, it is in my 12th house. The chart ruler for pisces isnt jupiter its neptune in modern astrology

Last edited: