Is my profession right for me?

Alisanik

Hello. I am currently studying advertising and public relations, and I would like to work in this field in the future (corporate communications, advertising, PR, etc.). I really like my choice. Please tell me if there are any negative indicators that can prevent me from developing in this area? And if there are, how can they be mitigated and worked out. What should I pay attention to? Thank you very much!

Attachments

• 208B4107-3401-41D1-A977-CB3971BC9F66.jpeg
    208B4107-3401-41D1-A977-CB3971BC9F66.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 21

wan

Hello. I am currently studying advertising and public relations, and I would like to work in this field in the future (corporate communications, advertising, PR, etc.). I really like my choice. Please tell me if there are any negative indicators that can prevent me from developing in this area? And if there are, how can they be mitigated and worked out. What should I pay attention to? Thank you very much!

I think your career choice should be right for you. Fields like that, advertising and PR-related, are associated with Venus, and you have your Venus in your 10th, your house of career and social standing. It is also the most elevated planet, afaik. She is essentially debilitated by being in Aries, however she is accidentally dignified by being in an angular house.

Astrology aside, I would simply ask you whether you feel happy and fulfilled in your current line of work. I mean the stars are very alluring and we all like to gaze upon our birth charts, but ultimately the only way you will know whether your career is right for you is by asking yourself whether you are truly happy. In other words, when you wake up each morning, do you think to yourself, oh no, not another day, or do you think, I can't stand weekends! They mean that I am not at work.

Last edited:

Alisanik

I think your career choice should be right for you. Fields like that, advertising and PR-related, are associated with Venus, and you have your Venus in your 10th, your house of career and social standing. It is also the most elevated planet, afaik. She is essentially debilitated by being in Aries, however she is accidentally dignified by being in an angular house.

Astrology aside, I would simply ask you whether you feel happy and fulfilled in your current line of work. I mean the stars are very alluring and we all like to gaze upon our birth charts, but ultimately the only way you will know whether your career is right for you is by asking yourself whether you are truly happy. In other words, when you wake up each morning, do you think to yourself, oh no, not another day, or do you think, I can't stand weekends! They mean that I am not at work.

Thank you for answer!