Will they break up?

blondie89

Banned
Hello everybody,

He is moon, and she saturn (retrograde). Saturn next will conjunct pluto in about 5 degrees.

moon makes a square to venus in 8 degrees. Venus rules 4th house and end of matters. Also sun, his co ruler as men and enclosed in 7th house, will oppose Jupiter / Pluto in about 7 degrees. Moon is in jupiters sign and jupiter in saturns, what is a collection of light or? But jupiter is in capricorn in fall. So they defininetly will break up right? It looks like they will break up, but will come together again because moon is applying to a sextil to saturn.

What do you think? Regards,

Attachments

• will they break up2.jpg
    will they break up2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 27
  • will they break up.jpg
    will they break up.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 38

Ouranos

Hello Blondie89,
The relationship can be saved since they have a lot in common.
Her:
-Saturn own sign in Triplicity of MoonL7(changing, adjusting relationship), in the Face of Suncj7th but in the Fall of Moon (does not favor stability). She doesn't like compromises.
-Jupiter in Fall ruled by SaturnR (resisting to improve current situation) in the Triplicity of the Moon ruled by Jupiter and Face of Sun
Him:
-MoonL7 ruled by Jupiter in ASC, in Face of Saturn but peregrine and besieged. He doesn't know how to navigate in the turmoil.
-Sun in the Exaltation of Jupiter and Jupiter in Face of the Sun but also in the Detriment of Saturn. (Let's call it a draw)

The Moon will first trine MercuryR ruling 8th in the 6th. Both are facing changing monetary conditions regarding their status during the pandemic. They will find a solution.
Next is a square to Venus ruling 4th and 9th on the cusp of the 5th. They may have to relocate or travel and children may be an issue here.
Next will be a trine to Sun on cusp of 7th, followed by a sextile to JupiterR and SaturnR. And the Moon here will favor reconciliation because it will collect the Light of the Sun and transmit it to Jupiter and Saturn by sextile.
Not sure if it will be enough to mitigate the opposition Sun - Jupiter/Saturn in the long run but for the mid-term, I would say they can find an agreement.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Chrysalis brings up a good point, as we don't have a lot of info about who the two are.
Do we assume they are a couple unrelated to you, or is he your ex?

blondie89

Banned
no, he is not my ex. But nobody like her in our friend cycle and she makes trouble everytime she is there. Since she met him, she neglect her child, which she had from her first relationship. Mars will make a square to Jupiter (her 11th house, mars is stronger) and Mars to Pluto.

maybe mars square mercury shows their problems with her child.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

no, he is not my ex. But nobody like her in our friend cycle and she makes trouble everytime she is there. Since she met him, she neglect her child, which she had from her first relationship. Mars will make a square to Jupiter (her 11th house, mars is stronger) and Mars to Pluto.

Disregard my reply now then, i was assuming it was an ex of yours you still had feelings for. You should have really said in your opening post.

Ouranos

Saturn next will conjunct pluto in about 5 degrees.
Saturn never gets to conjunct Pluto.
Problem with her child is shown with MercuryRL5 square Mars and Mercury also ruling Venus on the cusp of the 5th.
The Moon will trine MercuryR and then square Venus.
MercuryR L6 in 6th shows a social worker or civil servant opposing her (Retrograde) and bringing the square to Venus (the child). Venus also ruling the 9th, she may have to face justice or the law.
Mars in 2nd House ruling the 10th in Scorpio conjunct Serpentis 19 Degree Scorpio of the nature of Mars/Saturn "Accursed Degree" A malefic degree, tragedy, misfortune. She can do a lot of damage.