serious relationship and/or marriage in a few years ?

flower82

Hello,

I born on 1982, single and I am thinking I born to be single, I have had flings but now I wonder if there will be a serious relationship in new future and maybe if I born to be married, a marriage in a few years ?
I am sorry, I am not expert on progressions, I am reading on this.

The first chart is my NATAL/TRANSITS/PROGRESSIONS- from December 2016
The second chart is my NATAL/PROGRESSIONS/SOLAR ARC- from January 2017

What I notice on the first chart, is the transiting north node going to conjunct my progressed venus, does this mean a love coming to my life or not ?

I really will thank you for the help, because I am at the point to become a nun.

Attachments

• natal transits progressions.jpg
    natal transits progressions.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 33
  • natal progressions solar arc.jpg
    natal progressions solar arc.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 24

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi flower,

looking at the overlap chart the thing that immediately stands out is chiron on your moon which is a very painful transit to go through so if
you are feeling down this should subside very quickly in the coming weeks although it's been going on for some time so it could be making you feel pretty hopeless at the moment.

You are due what looks like a massively transforming transit when pluto reaches 22 Cap and opposes natal venus through what looks like the middle 6 months of 2019. This is further backed up by the progressed moon going over natal venus in about 22 months, in around Oct 2018. Another
indication is prog. sun sextile natal venus which is arriving in about 4 years and is also a decent indicator.

Now what's interesting is the first of these transits has the ruler of your 7th making an aspect to venus which would it one to look forward to although it will not be light by any means.

Though figuring you're hoping to see some closer dates, transit jupiter is square your venus right now which could bring some joy into your life albeit with some excessiveness that's associated with this particular transit. Another potent indicator is progressed moon sextile progressed venus which you are getting in just 5 months so around May this year you're likely to end up with someone.

Now I can't replicate your chart exactly so can't plug it into my long-term outlook programs to look for patterns but I'd look for saturn crossing
your DC at the same time something is happening to venus (especially jupiter trine) for something that looks long-term from the start.
And as it happens saturn did just cross into your progressed 7th house so this could definitely add some weight to the transits happening in the next few months.

(my pc crashed while I was typing this so apologies for anything that looks like nonsense, had to OCR it and it lost a few things)

flower82

Thank you JKXX74 for your help

In 2015, a Vedic astrologer said that he was impressed that I haven't being married yet because the chart shows that I was supposed to be married already and he also said that a marriage was coming to me by july 2016 and another lady predicted close to that too but time passed and nothing :sad: I got disappointed later to this.

Anyways, about the chiron, i have being lived in a such suppressed life with family and now i am having positive transformation with myself, i think the chiron is helping to heal all the past, well it trines my natal venus, it is like "i couldn't do anything before but now i am over and new person", i think the pluto is doing his job with this transformation as well, i don't know, i am just putting some highlights here that right now i am just transforming myself with no much efforts, it seems like the stars are helping me on some way.

Yeah, i notice the Saturn is on my 7th, that freaks me out but what can i do ? it is what it is...at least i am having changes in myself, i guess this will help me out to engage with someone else.
What is interesting, is that, i never worried about getting married etc etc but yes, i always wanted to marry someday... what is weird is that i don't know what is happening with me now that i just had some kind of "wake up" that i haven't found my partner with my age, maybe i feel ready to get married now ?!

Last edited: