Career choice shown in my vedic chart?

Vision10

Hello Darkcherry ,
I'm happy to help you. well, before i predict which career field is suitable for u as per vedic or western being an astrolger we must understand the family background & environment where u ve grown up this is very vital for person's Profession.. To the best of my abilities let me scrutinize your chart.. Your ascendent is ashleesha- 2 constellation which says your personality is you tend to think of emotions as Investment. They tend to strike the ones who use them and love the ones who obey them. They also have the harsh tongue or speech that may sting like a snake bite , Cancer is a very moody and emotional sign, so due to their overwhelming emotions they can say very hard and sharp things to others without every meaning them, but most of the time they distance close friends due to this nature they possess by saying things without looking at other's emotions. cunning, clever, harsh tongue and harsh speech and only giving or showing emotions to the one that will benefit them the most in future. They only invest their feelings where they feel they will be able to tap on it as a resource in the future. the 1st house lord in 10th house ( moon ) in bharani -3 constellation this means your majority focus that is your vitality goes towards Public.. Your whole persona or reputation is known as someone who is identified as a leader , who is emotionally nurturing in public in aggressive manner.. probably your father became mother for you.. let me come to the point .. Artha houses are 2-6-10 house means prosperity, wealth, work, material success and recognition etc .. 2nd lord in 8th house ( Sun ) your Soul in Shathabhisha - 3 constellation this means your soul is craving for scientific thinking for humanity by forming organisations or research into occult science & probably your father was a mysterious person , lot of ups and downs in family life related to death , Sex etc.. the relationship with father had lot of deep rooted issues in life.. sort of death like transformation: was your father verbally abusive?? :unsure: you may get lot of inheritance from your family :whistling: .. now i ll discuss your career.. 6th house is for job and 10th house for profession difference is A job is something you do to in the short term to earn cash. It's filling a work role within a business exchange for money. A career or profession, though, is a long-term pursuit of a lifelong ambition , 6th house is working habits and 10th house is your purpose why you have taken birth for what actions.. thus
your 6th lord in 3rd house ( Jupiter ) in Virgo-3 constellation Jupiter represents "faith hope, optimism, law , finance etc this means your every day work which revolves around meetings , siblings , hands announcements , writing , speaking , marketing , communication could be writing , speaking or listening so your every day work which many revolve above through dealing in philosophical with higher intelligence through writing & analyzing your coworkers or speaking , its in Virgo constellation which is "hands ":whistling: Many annnouncements about conflitcs and it may also indicated short distance travel with coworkers as public relation officer. 10th lord in 12th house ( mars ) in Ardra - 3 constellation which means your reputation , Image , Karma , action , deed , duty is known as someone who is aggressive and adventurous , energetic and action should take to work in isolation or in research lab in foreign land as an editor as an brilliant creative writer because its in gemini sign .. :cool: North Node in 5th house shows your obsession in your life that is expressing your creativity , playing with children , acting , lot of love affairs , etc these are the lessons .. try to connect with children .. therefore i conclude , Public Speaking or Managing family assets or Writing Spiritual books or teaching or editing in isolation places.. :cool:

mathur_dinesh

Your third, seventh and ninth houses are strong. The owner of the fourth and eleventh houses is exalted and therefore it is the strongest in the chart. It is followed by Saturn but Saturn is in the last degree 0f the sign and is therefore incapable of giving much results.
So on the whole your chart suggests that if you go in for higher education you will perhaps be on the right path in your life. It will produce a profession for you that may involve writing, communicating and teaching. Since Rahu is in a constellation of Mercury it will also involve travelling abroad.:smile:

Vision10

Well , darkcherry, May i know your gender?? I found one interesting thing , but before i reveal may i know are u interested to pursue Law :smile: ?? Did your friends let you Down??There is a Mutual reception between 3rd house and 9th house i.e ; 3rd house Lord or depositor ( mercury) in 9th house & 9th house lord or depositor ( jupiter ) in 3rd house .. which means 9th house is law and 3rd house is communication and 7th house saturn 3rd aspect to 9th house in vedic astrology.. 6th cusp sagittarius which also denotes law.. Law requires aggression and defending the weak which is Midheaven Aries .. You are confused about your daily habits because of Neptune which is foggy !! Moon represents local goverments and Sun represents federal government , thus its in 10th house .. moon represents home land which is in aries sign which can also indicated fighting for people in homeland :joyful: ..

Vision10

Hallo mathur_dinesh,

thank you very much for your reply i really appreciate it. :smile: So i should go with communication, writing and teaching. That's really interesting and so unexpected because i really thought i should go with an career which is more performance oriented such as acting. xD And I was not really one of those students who liked to become a teacher :lol:
No wonder North node in 5th House indicates obsession towards creative pursuits , gambling , entertainments , drama , fun , recreational activities , hobbies speculative , children,romance etc .. Rahu is a smoke , a magician so he is never satisfied , he is demon with head and no body .. he wants more more more.. :ninja in this life you must full fill one among them what i ve mention above perhaps risk raking or playing like a child or gambling could be one of your soul evolution lesson!! to make acting as a profession there must be a strong link between 5th and 10th house and planets venus and mercury ..

Last edited:

Vision10

Hello Vision10,

thanks for your reply I really appreciate it. :joyful:
Well i would say i'm a women who has not any interest in law or political issues but maybe it's due to the fact that i'm not really good at making decisions. :biggrin: But i would say i have an healthy sense of justice and seek for a peaceful being-with-one-another so that i would defend others if necessary but i don't like conflicts so i hope it doesn't comes to this.
Thank you very much for your explanation and help! :joyful:

Well,Darkcherry , goodluck for your destination.. :cool:

Best Thoughts
Vision10