please help with career guidance!

greentree

help with career guidance through chart

Hello, I would appreciate any input on what would suit me best based on my chart. thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_.10897.26019.gif
    astro_2gw_01_.10897.26019.gif
    86.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

ukdesifem

i can see leadership potential. Pluto is domicile conjunct MC.

Plus you have a lot of Cardinal energies. and a grand Earth trine. So something definitely firm/structured, but which allows for self-direction. As for what vocation, I think directing others in relationships, given Pluto/MC trine to the AC and Saturn.

retinoid

Re: help with career guidance through chart

So there is a lot going on in your career. A lot of pent up, going nowhere kind of energy. What you want to do which has a more creative, fun streak (or maybe a little nothing at all) is coming in conflict with society or what it feels like life in general is dictating what you should do or have to do. To make matters worse, you feel like you have a lot to offer and can really shine in a field, but you are not given the resources or support to do so.

It really seems like Saturn in your first is the key to your chart. Since it is Rx, it is even more prominent and important. Your career is therefore placed in the hands of Saturn in Capricorn, which is not so bad since Saturn rules our career generally and Capricorn's house is our career, which tells me eventually you will succeed. In the first it could mean administrative jobs, having a business in Saturnian ruled things or generally learning a trade (Saturnian) and workig with this. To discover more, I would go to Saturn itself through meditation and remedies to increase its energy and your connection on Saturdays and also research everything about saturn in the first! Also look to the ruling Nakshatra of Saturn in your first-shravana to learn more about your career and your self development.

Last edited: