Birthplace of Planet Rahu

csrajpurohit

I've been searching for this for a long time through the country for the birthplace of planet Rahu and finally found it in Prayaga Allahabaad.
Anymore on this welcome as This ha profound implications on what can REALLY BE DONE

Chandrashekhar

The_Saturnian

Rahu is said to be the head of the demon Swarbhanu in Hindu mythology. His body became Ketu and because he consumed celestial nectar which bequeathed immortality, he couldn't be killed. So he was given a place in the heavens of the Nakshatras and became Rahu and Ketu. In what context do you mean:

the country for the birthplace of planet Rahu and finally found it in Prayaga Allahabaad
?

Could you kindly clarify this.

The_Saturnian

Perhaps just what palmists called, "girdle of venus?" as our saturnian friend's signature indicated? ;-)

As far as I'm aware Rahu's position in Vedic palmistry is the plane between the heart line and head line. Additionally the girdle of Venus is something very different, and it's something preferably not to be found on any hands.

dr. farr

The Lunar Nodes (Rahu and Ketu) are the 2 points where the plane of the Moon intersects the Earth's ecliptic plane: thus they are SPATIALPOINTS: they were given much attention in ancient Chinese astrology, and in Vedic (other spatial points in Vedic astrology are Mandi and Gulika, however Rahu and Ketu always received much greater emphasis in the jyotish Classics) Rahu and Ketu have been referred to as "shadow planets", but even in the most ancient texts available (in the Vedic tradition) they have never been considered to be the SAME as the 7 planets, although their importance has been considered to be ALMOST as significant as that of the planets.

Crystalpages

As far as I'm aware Rahu's position in Vedic palmistry is the plane between the heart line and head line. Additionally the girdle of Venus is something very different, and it's something preferably not to be found on any hands.

When I was a lot younger, I came upon a wonderful little book by Sri R.G. Rao, entitled, "your natal chart in the palm"

And his other books too, and those were eye opening! Though Ste. Germain and the one by Benham were revealing ones too!

The more we read, the more we learn and the more we seek! As we learn?

Who amongst us really knows what is preferable, etc...?

Love, Light, Observations,

Rohiniranjan

csrajpurohit

The birthplaces of all other planets are known except for Rahu and Ketu, I've been searching for them for almost three years by now, it is extremely significant as the proper place for performing the Pooja as remedy for influence of that Planet is it's Birthplace.

csrajpurohit

Crystalpages

The birthplaces of all other planets are known except for Rahu and Ketu, I've been searching for them for almost three years by now, it is extremely significant as the proper place for performing the Pooja as remedy for influence of that Planet is it's Birthplace.

csrajpurohit

Sir,

Rahu and ketu were born at the moment when and where Lord Vishnu created those two by bisecting Swarbhanu. I am assuming that the location was very close to where Ksheersagar was.

Some claim that ksheer sagar is the same as our Milky way galaxy or akash-ganga and if that is indeed true then the birth-place of Rahu and Ketu would be close to Vishnu-Nabhi or the centre-point of our galaxy which coincides with the constellation of dhanu (sidereal Sagittarius) where according to some the nodes have special attributes (as they transit).

Now how to get to Vishnu-nabhi is way beyond my reach or for that matter, even NASA's!

Pranaams,

Rohiniranjan