Solar Return 2009-Happy year for Me!!! (MAYBE)

cassie_luv

:) I am just now starting to get into Solar Returns and I must say I'm happy-for the most part-about what I am seeing:
There is a great focus on my fourth and fifth house, which means family and fun. I have jupiter conjunct my IC (which can't be anything but positive:) )

My fifth house has my venus and sun, while Mercury is in my 6th house.

Lately I have been very career focus because I recently graduated from university with a degree in Finance and am very focused on making money and establishing myself in this big bright world. I also have been very focused on trying to have fun. During the last eight months I have been very stressed:( . I was barely making rent and couldn't hardly afford groceries for myself. I out of nowhere get a call for a temporary position with the government and had to start immediately :D . Needless to say, I was able to buy groceries.

I also have Moon tightly conjunct my MC in Leo. To me this means that I will have control of my emotions and be a prominent figure in the public arena. That I will always be in performance mode.

Ceres in the 10th house means that fame will come. I will be popular within my particular arena.

Saturn in the 10th means that I will be very cautious of the things that I do. Because my reputation depends on it.

Within the 2nd house I have Pluto:

To me this means, I will experience a transformations in the moveable assets arena. Maybe this could mean receiving a great sum of money (a salary, maybe).

I have Uranus in the 4th house:

To me this means that I am moving to a more pleasant home. I currently do not get along with my room mate, we do not even speak. There is so much tension in the air. Our lease is up in July. This along with Jupiter in the fourth house means better sourroundings.

I do have a FEW questions::eek:

My chart is flipped around from my natal-what does that mean???????????
I have Neptune and Mars in the 4th (is this negative)?????
What profession do you see me settling into????
Anything else that is not easily seen-please feel free to share with me!!!!

Anywhoo ;) Please help me out, and just give me a few answers!!!:p

astro_31gw_01_cassandra_sylvester_2009512_hp.80939.10020.gif

katydid

[UNQUOTE]

Having the SR chart flipped brings forward your 7th house. That is usually a good thing, especially if you are looking for a relationship, or moving on to a higher level.
[ it can also bring out competitive relationships, or 'open' enemies. Does your new job involve litigation or negotiations?]

Neptune /Mars in the 4th? Maybe you will be living with a man near a large body of water? One can only hope...eh?

cassie_luv

katydid said:
[UNQUOTE]

Having the SR chart flipped brings forward your 7th house. That is usually a good thing, especially if you are looking for a relationship, or moving on to a higher level.
[ it can also bring out competitive relationships, or 'open' enemies. Does your new job involve litigation or negotiations?]

Neptune /Mars in the 4th? Maybe you will be living with a man near a large body of water? One can only hope...eh?

My SR ascendent is in my natal 6th house. near Pluto (which is also in Scorpio). I also have Juno in the 4th house. Hopefully I will have a man near a large body of water:rolleyes: . But I think it will just describe the conditions of my home.

I read somewhere that a moon conjunct MC could mean marriage-do you see it in my chart????

cassanra

I would say your 7th house is rising as it looks like the AC line is closer to the 7th cusp than the 6th but this kind of chart does not show degrees so you are probably right.
Pluto rules your AC and it is in the 2nd =transformation of income! or not:( depends on its aspects to solar and natal planets.
Sun in fifth focus on romance, children and creatitiy.woohoo!
But look at its aspects...conjunct mercury ruler of 8th and 11th sextile jupiter'
IC maybe mars indicates movement ..Mars inconjuncts the moon...adjustments to be made
and mars opposes saturn...lots of energy and need to discipline is called for...Look at their house rulership...that give you clues where you may need to subdue that energy....since it is in 4th house maybe around the family.
Looks like you have a yod! with a boomerang!! if I have this right sun to saturn and jup to saturn ouch...then the energy boomerangs to mars in fourth and mars rules your 6th house...in other words watch your health!
Moon at the top of the chart and most prominent does indicate coming into the public eye and it also means scrutiny....keep your act together. It can mean a change in your reputation as well as your status more on an emotional level but since moon rules 9th maybe legal. Moon and sun are in a harmonious trine so that is good for relationships. I see mars, uranus, and venus sort of loosely together around the 4th and fifth...maybe a sudden move together..hmmmm
The last three months prior to your solar usually give lots of indicators of what to expect and also your birthday itself will have naunces reflecting the year to come...happy birthday...:)

katydid

cassie_luv said:
katydid said:
My SR ascendent is in my natal 6th house. near Pluto (which is also in Scorpio). I also have Juno in the 4th house. Hopefully I will have a man near a large body of water:rolleyes: . But I think it will just describe the conditions of my home.

I read somewhere that a moon conjunct MC could mean marriage-do you see it in my chart????

What I meant about your SR return chart being flipped was that your natal asc is Taurus, and your SR asc is Scorpio. Opposite signs on the asc=flipped.
So in that way your 7th house energy is brought to the forefront this year.

Also the SR Asc/Desc is pretty close to your natal Venus/Pluto opposition.
That will bring that aspect to the forefront as well. :)

The pr moon on the pr MC speaks of job/reputation/changes/emotional growth and breaking away from ones childhood and becoming 'grown.'
The moon rules your 3rd so I am not sure that this aspect suggests marriage. However the SR asc/desc coming to the venus/pluto could certainly indicate a strong and committed relationship, and perhaps marriage. Pluto rules your 7th, and venus your first, and in the SR they are reversed or flipped, thus 'consummated' in some way. Are you perhaps, in a long term relationship in which you have to either commit or give it up altogether? Venus/pluto oppositions can mean 'ultimatums given.':cool:

Also SR Juno is conjunct your Vesta. hmmmmmmm. That sounds very interesting. It is like you come to accept yourself and your own way of relating to your partner enough to also accept your partners quirks and idiosyncracies as well. The Goddess Juno forces Vesta to let go of old outdated expectations, and you can be free to see your relationships in a new light. :)

aquarius7000

Lately I have been very career focus because I recently graduated from university with a degree in Finance and am very focused on making money and establishing myself in this big bright world. I also have been very focused on trying to have fun. During the last eight months I have been very stressed:( . I was barely making rent and couldn't hardly afford groceries for myself. I out of nowhere get a call for a temporary position with the government and had to start immediately :D .
Cassie, with most of the activity currently (as per this Solar Return) happening over your natal 10th and 11th houses, this is an important time in your professional and public life. With Jupiter (expansion and good fortune) plus the N-Node (direction in life, also growth) going over your natal 10th house, you should benefit from new career openings, so concentrate on this area of life right now is what I'd advise.

:)AQ7

cassie_luv

aquarius7000 said:
Cassie, with most of the activity currently (as per this Solar Return) happening over your natal 10th and 11th houses, this is an important time in your professional and public life. With Jupiter (expansion and good fortune) plus the N-Node (direction in life, also growth) going over your natal 10th house, you should benefit from new career openings, so concentrate on this area of life right now is what I'd advise.

:)AQ7

Thank you everyone. I do not have a relationship right now. Even though I long for one. I am currently temping at different companies (could that be the moon in 10th).

I read somewhere that when the seventh house is your SR ascedent that it will be an extremely hard year for you :( . That kind of scares me. I am wondering if I will temp FOREVER or will I fiinally get a full time job.

My lease is up in July. So does it mean I am moving into a new apartment or will I be moving back home with the parents.

The health notice scares me and I am wondering if you could tell me what area would my health be affected????????

HELP--this is good, I need this!

The chart you posted has expired and most of us are visual, could you repost?

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Solar returns
http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12694

starlink

Cassie, when your natal Descendant falls on the Solar Return Ascendant, then that could mean a difficult year for you.
Your chart is expired. Please put up a new one. I will give you the link to do that. This way they dont expire anymore. I also will give you the link to "how to interprete a solar return chart.

How to interpret a Solar Return Chart

Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

cassie_luv

starlink said:
Cassie, when your natal Descendant falls on the Solar Return Ascendant, then that could mean a difficult year for you.
Your chart is expired. Please put up a new one. I will give you the link to do that. This way they dont expire anymore. I also will give you the link to "how to interprete a solar return chart.

How to interpret a Solar Return Chart

Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

Thank you...I have attached my chart :)

Attachments

• solar,cassie.2009.gif
    solar,cassie.2009.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 28

cassanra

This is just a personal preference for me cause I need bifocals:) with all the asteroids and etc it creates a clutter and I can't see the critical stuff . I would recommend too it creates more confusion. i would use the astroids etc just as a verification of events ie 7th house rising, venus on the mc with pluto or something like that ...then I would see 'where is old juno?" Or jupiter in the 2nd and conjunct algol...don't overspend:)
Let me squint a little here ...I am afraid I raised a panic on the health issue.
I think the year I was in an accident that affected my health the planet ruling the ascendant was under attack by neptuen, uranus and saturn in the 6th.
I think for serious health issues you want to look for the sun, ruler of the ascendant , sun and moon under serious fire.
Giggle...I tried to run a thread for 'solars of years of accidents' but no one responded:) It was just an experiment and research project no one was interested in...
but I don't see too much to worry....

cassie_luv

I was actually worried for a second about my health. I have lessen the asteroids. So that it is more visible. I have included another chart that just has the solar return.

Is a Yod and Boomerang being created with the moon in 10th??? what does that mean-my public life will greatly effect me internally.

I also have a question about what type of career will I most likelly settle into. I have been temping here and there and don't like this form of no security.

My chart is completely reversed (IC is now MC, ASC is now DSC), what does that mean??

Since Scorpio is in my 6th house would my health be adversely affected??

Any other things I need to worry about, not having job security is bad enough I need some sense of "ground" in my life.

Thank you in advance I truly, truly appreciate the feed back!

Attachments

• cassie.1.2.3..gif
    cassie.1.2.3..gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • zip.it.gif
    zip.it.gif
    30.3 KB · Views: 24

cassie_luv

To get the ball rolling again:) ...

I think having Jupiter conjunct my IC in a flip flop chart means that My career will be a great benefit to my family and having mars and neptune in the fourth house could include moving and the masses.

So... maybe because of my career my family will be truly benefited (financially-since aspected to Pluto in 2nd) and my career will involve moving (either me or others) to new areas that are closer to water (neptune) or effect the masses (Government job maybe)

Having Juno in my 4th may also mean that through this move I will find a new "partner"

In my lunar return chart for the next few months there is a conjunction between Mars and venus. Maybe a new relationship is on the horizons ;)

All in all...I believe that there will be a connection in career growth and the state of my home (physically and family)

What do you think?? Am I spot on??

starlink

with all the asteroids and etc it creates a clutter and I can't see the critical stuff .
Cassandra is absolutely right. You dont need all those stars and asteroids at all. Besides it would be nice if you could get a chart with aspects in it (Liz Green's in Astro.com is very nice).

Health is usually seen by the Sun and Moon and how they affect each other.
The Solar Return Ascendant falling in your 6th house of health can show that health issues will be a focus this year, but could just as well show that this year will be all about work and service to others. Your SR Sun and Moon trine one another so I guess it is work where I also can see changes coming in the career with Moon conjunct the MC as well as SR Jupiter conjunct the natal MC.
The 7th house now ruled by Taurus has a retrograde Venus in the 11th which sometimes shows an old friend/lover, returning.

cassanra

The ruler of the 6this mars and is opposing saturn and may indicate a slowing down and maybe suggest vulnerability of health by weakening or accidents. Since it is so close to uranus this might support this idea and in the 5th house definitely be careful when you are partying:) and the fact that the ruler of the chart is pluto and thrown in to the mix may mean it will cost you a buck or two. Since uranus rules home and mars is in the home you may want to be careful about rash moves at home or sudden action and impulsivitity. However, the sun and merc on the 6th house cusp may mean that someone you know, a male, a child, a co-worker will be beneficial particularly as this is combined in some nice soft aspects including jupiter.
Career...since the sun rules the 10th and the sun is in a position of 6th house of health or daily routine and conjunct mercury in aries it is possible some work in the health field, surgical area or such might be a clue. The moon in the top of the chart does indicate coming into the public eye and also change. It is possible a female may help you get work. I think the focus of moon opposing your 2nd house ruler jupiter, indicates that the change of jobs is not going to be positive but that the focus see is on the 6th house like an arrow pointint to the health care industry as one posssibility.

cassie_luv

Starlink you are spot on when it comes to Venus retrogade over the 11th. My best friend who I have not spoken to in almost a year reached out to me in March! I missed her so much and was pleasantly surprised at her phone call.

Cassandra,

My sun is in the 5th house. Would I interpret my sun as in the 6th house because its close to it?

Uranus in the 5th but rules the 4th house which has Jupiter conjunct its cusp. Uranus being sudden and the unexpected in the house of fun, children, hobbies. Controlling the "environment" of the 4th. I would guess that it means sudden 'pleasant' changes to my home. Maybe expansion of some sorts.

Mercury in the 6th may mean over-extension at work. Lots of nervous energy. Over the last few months I have been feeling very anxious and nervous, waking up in the middle of the night with a tightness in my chest. I think it is because I do not have a career.

Starlink or anyone :) , would the moon conjunct MC mean that I will have constant changes in my career-instability in public persona

hhmmm so many questions...

Attachments

• new.Solar.New.jpg
    new.Solar.New.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23

cassanra

If your sun is witin in a degree of the 6th house cusp or joined to another planet that is on the cusp then I would say your sun is in the 6th. I had a chart this year where the sun and venus were within a degree of the 6th house cusp. It is so close that when I relocated the chart for where I was it become even closer which confirmed this. The year proved it out as I had a loved one male and co-worker (6th house ruled by gemini) who had health problems this year. It looks quite close but I could be off so I apologize if so..
I use about one degree from a cusp but I have read other use three degrees. I think that is a stretch but if you consider it close you should count it as 6th though it has a meaning in the fifth also ie my loved one is also my romantic partner.

cassanra

To understand the effects of a planet in your solar houses you look at its aspects in the solar chart. If Uranus makes mostly positive or harmonious aspects than it will be mostly benign. However, there is always the natal condition to consider. Thus if Uranus forms a conjunction in your natal to mars then it is a powerful sort of energy for you. I would not say that uranus conjunct mars is a positive energy per say. It does make for abrupt temper:) or abrupt events or accidents. It is quite close here in the solar. Is it a conjunction? I can not see the degree numbers. If it is a conjunction this is a repeat energy for you. Now if was natally in trine than the energy of a conjunction will not be as negative. I hope I am making my point...my eyes are blurry and I am falling asleep. :cool:

starlink

Cassie, in your natal chart MC is ruled by Saturn. In the SR chart Moon conjunts it and thus during this year alone (unless it happens again or progressed Moon conjuncts your natal MC at some time in your life) you could indeed undergo changes in your environment and if you have a career (which you have not as you told us), then certainly a careerchange could be eminent. In your case it is therefore to do with your immediate environment and status in life. Now Moon rules your 4th house in the natal chart¨, so maybe you move to another place where you will end up with a different environment. Transiting Uranus after all, is sextiling your natal Ascendant and so this would support this change (of whatever it is going to be).

Because your chart is so clogged up, I cannot see at what degree that SR Ascendant is falling. It is also not mentioned in the grid. Should it fall within 5° of the natal 7th house, then you must consider the 7th house to be prominent this year, not the 6th. Just have a look will you?

cassie_luv

I am now located in another state for a few weeks. Would I use the Solar Return Chart based off my former location or do I switch it up for the weeks that I am out of state.

I now have Sun conjunct Mercury in 6th house. I believe that this means I will have stronger precision in my day to day activities. Maybe becoming more detail oriented and work harder at perfecting my craft???

I also have Saturn moved to the 11th house. Could this mean that I would be more selective in the associations I keep. Maybe even be associated with authority figures from the public arena or employees that I associate with outside of the work arena. Or even putting my dreams on hold to fulfill obligations???????:confused:

Just a guess...Any takers??