Will this new business approach be better?

Springup

:D

I've a dream which I've been fighting for it for 3 years. I want to start my own label selling beauty and fashion products. It needs alot of capital and I've been trying very hard to earn and save sufficiently. To fulfill this dream and goal, I've taken up more than one job, moonlighting here and there and find ways to earn more money. I tried different kinds of small capital business to earn and build up the needed capital but I'm still very far from from the target. On the positive side, the experience gained from these small attempts do help to build me up and I have learnt a great deal about myself and how business should work from trials and errors.

Again, now, I've come up with a new business approach and its at the stage of development. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to develop the structure of this business model and the following one month to test the market demand. This business involved online marketing, advertising and design services.

My question: Will this new business approach be successful? Successful in terms of $$$$$$, values and appreciation. Will I be able to earn enough $$$$$$ from this current business and use the profits as capital for my fashion/beauty business?

Time: Now 12.37am
Place: Singapore, Singapore
Date: 15 March 2006.

Thanks if you can help!

Springup

Just viewed my own chart and my heart sank immediately. Sigh.... I'm Jupiter, ruler of 10th is Mercury) and 2nd is Saturn. All three RX...... :cry:

I think I know the answer. The answer is negative. sigh.....

Springup

The above new business approach is buried before it sees the light. :lol: Mercury Retrogrades give it sufficient reason to be insane. lol

What about this new chart where I asked about my work/money outlook in the very near future? :) How I wish to win some lottery! sigh........ :|

Thanks

Summery Joy

SG,

I'd like to elaborate on the second chart, but I gotta go in like a minute so I'll have to make it short. There's translation of light from Venus (you) to Mars (partner) via the Moon.

I think you'll find a partner soon. Someone will introduce to someone maybe. Or maybe you'll meet that partner through your work (moon is the 10th house ruler). You have to keep in mind, though, that Period of Rx motions are no time to take action. They are good times for planning. Leave the doing until the astros are smoother ;)

Springup

:D Thanks sorehearted!

I hope finances will be much better in the near future and I'll be able to realise my dream soon!

I don't know if there is a potential partner who is interested in to invest. The partnership I was talking about in one of the earlier post, which you have helped me with, is at a standstill. :|

For learning :D .. The partnership you saw... is it due to Mars in the

- ruler of 7th house of "other people", also
- ruler of 2nd house of "my money" , and in the
- house of "others money" , and it forms
- a trine with my 10th house ruler 'business" and
- my Asc ruler "me",

so it is interpretated as

- "other people", is going to help to improve
- "my money" with
- "their money" for
- "business" related purpose?

is it possible to find out more about this partner's physical traits, age range, gender, if is someone I already know or new, and what type of business we will work on?

I've read from one of the interpretation here by Draco that Saturn often represents men of an older age and Mars of younger. I think I remember reading William Lily's one of the case study that said if the significator is near a moon, the partner is a fair and slender lady. Wonder if finding out the physical traits is possible here so that I can quickly identify the person! LOL!!

And... not that I'm hunger for love... LOLOLOL! But the recent relationships posts have made me come to an awareness of the 1st and 7th house connection. LOLOL! There is a Jupiter in my 1st house and Jupiter rules my 6th and 3rd. Does it mean I'll meet someone during some short business trip? :mrgreen: muahahahahaha.... And this someone could be someone from the past because Jupiter is Rx? LOLOL!

Summery Joy

Easy, SG :D

I don't know if this horary can be used to signify a love relationship, The question wasn't about that. It cannot be ruled out though because I don't know what was going on in the back of your mind when you asked the question. Maybe you'll meet someone through work ;)

I came to my inetepretation through this:

Venus is you (1st house ruler)
Mars is partner (7th house ruler)

Venus is about to perfect a trine with Mars, but right not the Moon (10th house ruler) is separating from Venus and applying to Mars. This is called translation of light.

Since 10th house represents career, I figured maybe that trine Venus is widely casting to Mars represnts you interest in a partnership, but before you make a deal on your own, your job will allow you to meet a partner. Maybe someone who likes your work will introduce to an investor or something.

I have no way of knowing what that partner looks like though. This is too advanced for me.

Juputer Rx in your 1st house shows some sort of interest in you. Jupiter rules the 3rd and 6th houses. Someone ruled by these houses may be interested in you. The 6th house represents services. Maybe someone whom you've offered your services before is returning (Rx) with an interest in you (planet in 1st house).

Springup

:D sorehearted!!

Check out my new thread on career change. The reading is somehow spot on! An ex-colleague approached me to join him!! :D