Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 01-16-2022, 10:31 AM

Plutonian Relationship

Hi! I am looking for some insight into a synastry chart with a guy I started seeing. We are both 4 days apart so we have a lot of similar aspects natally and in synastry. We are both Plutonian and we have a lot of Pluto aspects in synastry and composite. Unfortunately I don’t know his time of birth. I am completely obsessed with this dude. Non stop thinking about him. He is going through a really bad period in life at the moment and I haven’t heard from him now in 3 days. I’ve known him for 6 months but only just started having a sexual relationship with him. At first he said all the right things and made feel I was his number 1 girl. I wanna get over him. STAT. I’m well aware I deserve better as he never makes any real effort to get to know me better

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ca...ide_aspects=0&

Do I have a chance at moving on? The Pluto aspects make believe I am doomed. It seems I’m the obsessed one too. Ugh.

Not sure how to post a chart yet. I’m a newb!

[Note: this post is about relational astrology and provides astrology in the post so the Relational Astrology Forum is the correct location for this post - if the OP wants to introduce themself to the Forum as a whole they can post in the Introduce Yourself and Your Astrological Background Forum - or the OP can browse that Forum to find responses from JupiterAsc or other Forum members about how to post their chart - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-17-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Tags
plutonian, relationship