Mayan wisdom

pwadm

Staff member
Mayan calendars are an amazing source of wisdom and understanding: at this forum, there should be a place for discussions

First off, the introductions

Watch these videos The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 - Ian Xel Lungold , The Mayan Calendar Comes North 02 - Ian Xel Lungold

and visit these websites
www.mayanmajix.com
www.mayaportal.lucita.net
www.kincompass.com
www.mayandaysigns.blogspot.com

FYI, this forum was started on a day that has this kin: 12 Men (Feb 17, 2005 during the night, so Feb 16, 2005, as Mayan days begin at sunrise). Amazing when we look to the interpretations:

Tone: 12 (Understanding) * Knowledge
* Teaching
* Continuity of Wisdom
* The Great Library of Information
* Dynamic
* Understanding
* Ideas
* Always changing
This numbers energy is a gift of great capability of retrospection. It is this ability that allows Twelve to connect disassociated parts into a (new) functioning whole. The energy of Twelve is that which presents a new piece of understood information or accumulated experience to be applied. It is the connector; the bridge that brings it all into one beautiful, unified whole... all you have to do is ask. The Twelve frequency contains knowledge; all understanding. People born under this Tone are often excellent teachers without competing for status with their students. Meditate with this Tone to touch upon the enormity of the Mind of the Creator. Tone 12 is the energy of all Knowledge.

Day Sign: Men / Eagle / (West)

Men - (pronounced: men)
Key meaning: vision - perspective.

* Keen intelligence
* Visionary
* Mental abundance
* Patience
* Commitment
* Details
* The Larger picture
* Overview
* Dreamer
* Receiver
* Fruitful
* Symbol of wisdom

Eagle is the symbol of inner knowing; inner knowledge and wisdom. Each step along this path has something to teach us. In Eagle we find the power of learning from within. Eagle is keen of eye and of mind. Eagle persons can become very telepathic; able to solve problems easily, then wonder later where the answer came from. Intermediary between Heaven and Earth. Due to the Eagles superior point of view and keen intelligence, they achieve material abundance and good fortune. A messenger gifted with patience and a deep sense of value, Eagle brings hope and trust on the wings of spirit. Compassionate service to others sustains prosperity for Eagle persons as the flapping of wings would sustain his bird brothers. If Eagle becomes viscously competitive or possessive, greed and jealousy cause a fall from the heights. Eagles, being blessed with freedom of moving, should be aware of escapism. The wise Eagle does not fly away from troubles - but brings new approach.
Personality: Independent, ambitious and escapist. Scientific, technically inclined, critical and exacting. Has unique ideas about life.

Challenge: Acceptance of unusual relationship patterns.
Solution: Knowledge of human nature.
Powerful medicine for learning telepathic skill.
A good day to: Ascend to a larger perspective

Spungie

Sick.
I've been waiting for some good information on the Mayan calender.
Its two in the morning so maybe not right now.
But I'll return one day with inspiration, thank you.

Arian Maverick

Yes, Kin Compass was my favorite site out of the list, as well. I entered in my birth date and I was impressed by the accuracy of the description--especially the part that stated Saturn and Mars were prominant in my natal chart. Mars is the ruler of my Aries stellium, and Saturn is the Lord of the Geniture.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Mayan calendar was keyed into this; did it suggest Mars because it knows this date is within the tropical zodiac of Aries and Saturn because it was in the sign of Capricorn during this year? Or am I trying to apply astrological reasoning to a non-astrological concept? Could this simply be a coincidence? :confused:

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Spungie

May I throw a spanner in the works?:
http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html

Although different to the 'standard' daysign you may identify with, the Dreamspell signature seems just as relavent.

I do not belive these need to contradict each other. At the bottom of the page there is a link where the writer kindly explains their theory on a possible polar relationship between the two:
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Test my theory on your Dreamspell & Classical mayan calendar Galactic Signatures'[/FONT]
You can also find an interpretation for your standard signature if you scroll down a little.

Its nice to see astrology and polarity getting along.