Possibility of relationship

simone98

hello , i have been talking with this boy since May and even though we have problems between us we want to be together. but its impossible if we cant solve some issues. I asked this chart that if this relationship will happen or not. Actually for me it isnt seem bad there is a trine between moon and mars. What do you think? lovecopy.jpg

Chrysalis

Theres a trine between moon/mars, yes. And with this being a Dexter trine, it shows that you REALLY are wanting to make this work, and will try your hardest to smooth things over. Moon TOL mercury/mars would be the "talking" to try and resolve issues.

But it doesn't look like its going to work out in the long run, as mars/venus/sun are in signs of aversion which causes an inability to be able to work together properly, see eye to eye, be on the same page etc. So as much as you try, it may be okay for a little while, but then things will breakdown even more due to you not being able to fully understand each others needs for a r'ship. Venus will then oppose saturn which im then seeing as the end, which is in around 5 time units.

simone98

hi, yes we both try hard but i dont know if it will work he is a taurus and i am a scorpio we both are so stubborn and jealious and have problems and arguments a lot.. thanks for reply!

Arena

I take it that you've actually never been a couple? Have you ever expressed that longing to him?
You are in your 5th, wanting romance - but it is his 11th so he still sees you as a friend.
However, he is in your 4th as both sigs (end of matters) and is received by the Moon (Moon is "the matter" or the relationship). If you take the Sun as his other sig, he also receives you... but there is no aspect between you. That is where the Moon comes in to this chart, to carry/transfer the light of communication from you to him. So it is you who needs to communicate your needs and longings to him.

There are communication issues.
The Moon is showing that there is willingness to communicate (in his 3rd) and it is moving towards Jupiter.

But this communication issue will not be solved until both Mercury and Jupiter will turn direct, which is in August. Your communication gets better on August 1st when Mercury turns direct and his communication gets better on August 12th when Jupiter turns direct.

Last edited: