Is there a possibility of marriage between these two?

Hello everyone,

Currently these two are in a relationship. The question at hand is if there is a possibility of longevity between the two aka marriage. Mercury is in an applying square to jupiter but right after that I think he is burned from the sun. In addition, jupiter is in mutual reception with mars... Any thoughts? The person who is asking is the female

Attachments

• wheel_horary.jpg
    wheel_horary.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 43

Chrysalis

The charts quite small and hard to read tbt, maybe this is why you've had no replies, try and enlarge it.

Regarding the moon/jup sextile, this is not a good sextile as its rejected by jupiter.

Chrysalis

That makes sense... In overall, would you say that there is a possibility of marriage but with difficulties and delay, or no marriage at all?

Mercury's combust, Jupiter's peregrine and in a pitted degree and theres a square between them which implys obstacles and the moons in detriment and also not helping, so it looks there will be too many obstacle for marriage.

Sunrise

Ok, I reposted the chart

Hope it helps

Hello everyone,

Currently these two are in a relationship. The question at hand is if there is a possibility of longevity between the two aka marriage. Mercury is in an applying square to jupiter but right after that I think he is burned from the sun. In addition, jupiter is in mutual reception with mars... Any thoughts? The person who is asking is the female

You should be careful with the charts you uploaded. They have nothing to do with each other. Something is wrong.
One shows another place and the other shows another location.
One has an ascendant at 17 degrees of Gemini and the other one has 16 degrees
what did happen???

https://imgur.com/a/39SFm
https://imgur.com/XKAEEDI

Last edited:
You should be careful with the charts you uploaded. They have nothing to do with each other. Something is wrong.
One shows another place and the other shows another location.
One has an ascendant at 17 degrees of Gemini and the other one has 16 degrees
what did happen???

https://imgur.com/a/39SFm
https://imgur.com/XKAEEDI

Yes, indeed!
I made a mistake in the first chart. The second one is the correct one which I uploaded again in this post . Can you give it a try?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_they_get_married_hr.83319.4775.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_they_get_married_hr.83319.4775.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33

Chrysalis

Querent/mercury is heading towards combustion in her 9th house, is this a long distance r'ship ? anyway she seems to be feeling quite insecure about this r'ship/guy.

L7 jupiters in a pitted degree, peregrine, feminine sign and house and in his 12th house, oh and also void, so basically he's in pretty bad shape.
Jupiter rules his 5th house and mercury rules her 5th house, and we all know the 5th house doesn't signify marriage.

We have both the moon and mercury trying their very best to get to jupiter, moons also fearful in the 8th house of fear and worry and in its detriment, so we can see querent is doubting things as if they will go any further than 5th house activities.

Sun her L4 could be her father who is going to be getting in the way, as sun blocks the aspect between merc/jupiter, but anyway moon gets to jupiter first, jupiter being in pretty bad shape though i wouldn't really trust for marriage.

I need some more background info before i can carry on, how long have they been together and if there has been talks of marriage would help, actually this you should have already mentioned with your question.

Querent/mercury is heading towards combustion in her 9th house, is this a long distance r'ship ? anyway she seems to be feeling quite insecure about this r'ship/guy.

L7 jupiters in a pitted degree, peregrine, feminine sign and house and in his 12th house, oh and also void, so basically he's in pretty bad shape.
Jupiter rules his 5th house and mercury rules her 5th house, and we all know the 5th house doesn't signify marriage.

We have both the moon and mercury trying their very best to get to jupiter, moons also fearful in the 8th house of fear and worry and in its detriment, so we can see querent is doubting things as if they will go any further than 5th house activities.

Sun her L4 could be her father who is going to be getting in the way, as sun blocks the aspect between merc/jupiter, but anyway moon gets to jupiter first, jupiter being in pretty bad shape though i wouldn't really trust for marriage.

I need some more background info before i can carry on, how long have they been together and if there has been talks of marriage would help, actually this you should have already mentioned with your question.

Chrysalis,

They met in June 2017, formed a passionate relationship in November (ongoing), but she is very insecure because she has two kids from a previous marriage plus he is 7 years younger than her. What they have in common is that they met because incidentally they both moved in a place far away their birthtowns for a better future. Each one for his own reasons, she to be far away from ex and parents and he because of secretive family issues with parents. So, they were both alone in a strangers place with no one to trust. Maybe this is the 9th house issue for some matter. They've been talking from the start for marital issues , even children. But both of them are afraid to proceed cause the thing got fired up too soon and seems too good to be true. So, now they are on a standstill , feeling numb ... She has status in the society , he has a minor day job . She is a gemini with capricorn asc and he is a saggitarius with aquarius asc. Plus, that their relationship is not easily accepted from the society and both of their families.