another possibility for JOhns Promotion

Deirdre

Hi all

Thank u so much for the help you've been giving along the last months.

Updating besides of that job position that didn't came true, as horary showed, it now appeared two more opportunities. He applied this week

So I did an horary about these ones

So he is Saturn placed in 10th which shows his focus on career really.

If the position is seen by mc then the ruler is Jupiter placed in 8th.

Jupiter Nd Saturn aspect by sextile and its an applying aspect I guess. Before that Jupiter receives an aspect from Node which perhaps ita beneficial? A yes?

If seen by 7th then quesited is mars which tribes Saturn but before that...ia aapectwd by several other planets indicating a no?

Also I never know if I take John as asc ruler or as 7th and then count 10th from the 7th.. ��

What do u think please

Last edited:

Deirdre

I think he will enjoy working at this place going by 6th house combined with Part of Fortune, and Sun placed in Virgo though in detriment but combined with Vertex in 7th house- but this job may not further his career going by Jupiter in 8th house. Avoidable I think.

Disclaimer- am completely a novice, just starting to learn about astrology.

Nevertheless thank u so much for your help.

But in your view he will get this promotion then? It would be inside same company also but different Te and boss.

Arolledpineappol

Hmm neither Saturn or the moon make an aspect to the ascendant and also Jupiter and Saturn are separating, i think not yet. If anything comes around the 17th of Sept or even next week, tell him to try and apply again.

Deirdre

Hmm neither Saturn or the moon make an aspect to the ascendant and also Jupiter and Saturn are separating, i think not yet. If anything comes around the 17th of Sept or even next week, tell him to try and apply again.

Thank u so much! Ill be alert and advise him ��

Deirdre

Well last week he applied for some more.

Lets see!