Is there a sign you get along with better than others?

Fragoso

Hello.
For several times i find myself attracted to persons with mercury in scorpio conjuncting my venus (and also my pluto). Those persons really attract me :bandit:.

I also get along with persons with pisces or virgo placements. I have a lot of planets in scorpio and along with my cancer mars and asc i do find pisces really cool. Besides that, my best friend is virgo sun and have a virgo stellium that sextilles my scorpio venus.

Fragoso

babs

I am a Taurus Sun with Leo Asc and Libra/Scorpio Moon at 29 degrees Libra. Venus at Gemini, Mars and Jupiter at Leo

Friends: Mostly Libras and Aquas

Lovers: Crazy about Geminis, love them all lol (cant understand this one). Caps have been good but havent lasted long.

Coworkers: Taurus... Libra...

People I dont get along with: Scorpio! UFF

Babs

Rebel Uranian

aquarius and capricon are not enemies. their ruler is the same Saturn...but remember aquarius natives are unconventional, almost a genius, air sign, they are moody,sensitive,innovative, they have knowledge/talent more than what apparently seems..
Capricon natives---earth signs.. they are practical people, calculative mind..they believe in doing something not in giving ideas..they sometimes fall in emberrassing situation in life from age of 18 years to 29 years..

Normally I hear that Aquarius is un-emotional and insensitive, so I find your comment interesting. The 3rd decans (face) of Aquarius is actually ruled by the Moon (Aquarius faces are the same as Cancer faces.)

Last edited: