What do you see?

jupiter0812

I cant decide what to study.. and where abroad i should..

i was thinking about visual effect artist/designer that really interest me i also want to become a pediatrician or maybe even something really different .. I can't decide ..

What do you see?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1852/astro245gw49kristanmjol.gif

astro245gw49kristanmjol.gif

Last edited:
Well done for posting your natal with prog and transits, it makes things much easier for us to assess :love:

First two week september Transiting Saturn will be conj natal moon, this will quite likely make you feel rather depressed, emotionally withdrawn and short of funds financially :andy:

When T Jupiter gets to 4' Aries some doors should open even though creating a temporary Grand Square. These cause lots of internal tension type of things and usually get you off your backside and moving to resolve any issues in your life.... this will be middle two weeks Feb 2011

Then April 2012 T Uranus will be 5' Aries creating a further Grand Square to shake things up. Now as your moon is heavily challenged by squares inanyevent, Uranus opposing will quite poss break a friendship or relationship or disrupt things with your mother --keywords freedom and independance here...

At just 20years old you have plenty of time, I'm wrong side of 50 and am still looking, deciding :kissing:

Just on a sidenote your moon square Neptune shows problems or confusions around mother, there has recently been a thread in medical forum concerning eating disorders and one or two members seem to think that this aspect good be quite common. Moon square mars suggests a bossy mother, moon square uranus suggests a break with mother (I have this and left home age 16) so am not surprised you want some independence....

I have a Saggi MC and it's great for teaching, travel, the law, religion, philosophy all things 9th house. I have this and have taught astrology in Adult Educ, public speaking and written a diploma.

Your N Node in Aquarius in 2nd house shows that this lifetime you are to come away from 'other people's value systems and beliefs' and develop your own along with independence, detached, communicative way. To learn to stand on your own two feet and earn your own money thereby giving you 'independence'

Money & you
http://www.astrotheme.com/files/money_and_you.php
career significators
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/significators.html
Professional & Destiny
http://www.astrotheme.com/files/astrology_professional_destiny.php
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/significators.html
Hope this helps

jupiter0812

Thank YOU for helping me out here :) Yeah im not so surprised about the september thing.. a lot to do in school and in my job - finishing this all in the fall:joyful: .

Middle week february is around my 21st birthday - im moving somewhere else.. i haven't decided maybe France again but its about that time i will move, so yeah changes. 2012 im thinking of moving to the USA maybe, maybe somewhere else i havent decided, and yes you absolutely correct.. my mother is very unconsidered, bossy and unfair.. has been tough i admit, sincerely this gets me really angry at life sometimes but thankful too..

Still searching you say..What are you really looking for? Doesn't this maybe have a connection with your MC? Maybe so deep its an unconscious impulse.. i don't know i'm just guessing out of the blue.. we are quite restless us MC sagi right? :joyful:

Yeah i saw that eating disorder thread, i don't have any eating disorder really, i would say i take a OK good care of myself, sometimes, i admit i am self conscious about my looks yes(that can also be my libra moon)- but not that i am obsessed with what i am eating at all, nor do i have a mental disorder - maybe because i have so many of the squares the power of single ones is not so strong, it like mixes all together in one. Maybe its the same with the cappi stellium?

Gees think I have to find a good day and get reborn on it:tongue:.....jk

Im glad i have a midheaven in sagittarius then, because i enjoy getting away and spending my time traveling - i have been like that since i remember myself, always on the go.. Wanted to go out and play with my friends and ended up in another town on some road trip with my barbie car:lol: (note my country is really safe)
Also its a great release for restlessness and tension to travel (try it whoever is reading this), i really enjoy learning languages while traveling also, might find a career there..

But... here is the thing..I find it really hard though to find a job that includes so much traveling and still is suitable for me.. I want to have a steady job and be well educated with good incomes but still very flexible and travel a lot. Something i can use my good practical sales abilities and yet be artistic, independent and free.

Thank you for your support and advises its good to know someone who has been where you are standing, and you managed all by your self at the age of 16 - thats impressive, takes ball to leave home so early. I think you are a very strong person - judging from this.

Again thank you for all:smile:

i think my north note fits very well, thats exactly what i want, have to, and am going to do :)

You do have a intuitive insight in this no wonder you are teaching this !

Still i have to say when usually people read my chart in their interpretation there is always so much bad things that it gets me a little moody and anxious and even ashamed of it... like there is so much trouble ahead and i am such a victim of this and that (which i am not)... i hate it

wow that was a little longer than i meant to write

Last edited:
Still searching you say..What are you really looking for? Doesn't this maybe have a connection with your MC? Maybe so deep its an unconscious impulse.. i don't know i'm just guessing out of the blue.. we are quite restless us MC sagi right? :joyful:
I hated travel for first half of my life (3planets in 4th home roots) I do enjoy teaching astrology and public speaking (can't beat a captive audience). It's hard here cos newcomers espec just want immed answers and I try to lay a trail of breadcrumbs to entice them in. Some do - some don't se la vie.

My Saggi MC has Saturn wide orb conj which dampens the restlessness aspect quite a bit. I know you want a career with travel, have you thought of airline hostess, or even pilot? what about working in a foreign embassy, I think they move about a lot, every two years to a different country??

jupiter0812

Im really thankful for your replay just so you know:kissing: for taking the time reading the chart and also replying. Yes i might be a little to eager for having the answers .now. im sorry about that :smile:
Then i think your job fits you well, can it be that your 4th house has some link to your teaching also? it mixes like that you know..

And -Thank you so much astrologer50 for the help :) ill read your links and some related to them they were fun and helpful :)

Ill be patient and see what time will bring, the ambassador sounds nice, actually really nice hehe. Then i should go study law wouldn't that be the best suitable? Thats also good for a Sagi MC.. it sounds really exciting:happy:

And Michael are you sure/serious ? I'm not so sure i'm going after that kind of career :) Time will tell

Last edited:

Ebenia

astrologer50 already did marvelous job interpretating your chart, Jupiter0812.

I am going to add a few words of wisdom for you, concerning on your plans about travelling and career which would include travelling. I think that with your Sagittarius MC, you could well definitely have a career like that, but I want to add few things. First of all, travelling for work is NOT the same as travelling for fun. So people may not always understand that travelling abroad for work is usually just sitting in a aeroplane, going some place for a little time and then sitting in a aeroplane again. So be realistic about this.

Many people with strong Sagittarius love to travel and pursue the sagittarius themes in their lives, but it does not have to come through a job that has to do with travelling. It can be almost anything, that you can do abroad or any kind of work that you can break away for a while and take that vacation in Bali or Rome if you want. I say this, because many people are in a little bit illusions about having a career with all these new places and watching water falls and jungles or amazing temples for their work - it's almost never like that. :) Usually it is like I said above - just travelling in to X and leaving as soon as possible.

You could think about having your degrees abroad for example or working abroad. You have a lot of Capricorn also in your chart and I bet that in one time in your life you want to have some structure and security and by working/studying abroad you could have that, stable home some where in the world, but also your Sagittarius spirit would be pleased. :)

But on your thoughts, I think that architect or designer would be really good for you. All that Capricornian energy combined with Libra Moon will make you understand shapes and sizes and patterns really well and make you an true aesthete.

Good luck on what ever you want to do.

Last edited:

jupiter0812

yeah she's really good at this!

at atrologer50 : hmm i don't know, but that is related to law in someways, im gonna take a look at your chart, do you have it on your profile?

Thank you for your reply, you are really right on this and you sure got a good point. Living abroad but still having a stable job/environment sounds really what i need. Traveling so much without really enjoying it might not be so fun as the thought of it. Very good point..Going to exotic places during holidays and then have something stable back home could really be it.
Also I'm glad about the designer abilities you saw because what i want to learn is mostly 3d drawing in computers:smile: its similar

Thank you all for your help :love:

Last edited: